Marvel Team Evil Runs The Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Ok, 6 bad asses from Marvel run the a gauntlet of galactic proportions. If their team successfully runs the gauntlet, they each will get to own their own galaxy with their own inhabitants as stated by the Living Tribunal. If they fail, their souls will belong to none other than Lucifer himself... Can they make it through the gauntlet?

After each gauntlet battle, they heal back to 100%. Team Evil has a month or prep before each battle. They also have knowledge of their opponents thanks to Lucifer. Gauntlet combatants have a day of prep and knowledge of their opponents.

Exodus
Maelstrom
Baron Mordo
The Void
Count Nefaria(Full Power)
Thanos(Team Leader)

The Gauntlet:

FF4 X-men = Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, The Thing, Invisible Woman, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus, Iceman, Gambit, Rogue, Archangel, Shadowcat, Thunderbird III(Neal Sharra), Warpath, Polaris

Avengers = Captain America, Classic Thor, Hulk, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Warbird, Crystal, Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Giant Man, War Machine, Quasar, Hercules(Mortal W/Mace), Namor The Sub Mariner, Photon(Monica)

JLA = Superman, Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, Batman, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Firestorm, The Flash, Red Tornado, Orion, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Aquaman, Steel

Team Villain = Apocalypse, Deathurge, Mordred The Mystic, Morg, Durok, Darkseid(Current), Super Skrull, Kalibak

Can they make it through? Or do they die trying?

Debate.

Quick Freeze
are they regenerated after each level?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
are they regenerated after each level?

Yeah

Quick Freeze
i think they make it to villains and then loose

Lucid Lui
They'd make it to the JLA fight. I'm not sure whether they'd win that yet...

JirK
the FF/x-men team can beat them. the avengers and the JLA can beat them. then the villians cream them. bad team.

Lucid Lui
No way do the FF/X-Men or Avengers team beat them IMO.

Exodus has taken on a team of Avengers/X-Men by himself before and did pretty damn well. The Void was absolutely wailing on a very high powered team of super heroes in the Sentry NA arc. Thanos is an absolute powerhouse. As is Count Nefaria from what i've heard.

And having just noticed that they get a full month prep WITH knowledge of their opponents, IMO, they'd easily make it past the first 2 teams. Thanos with prep is a monster. I reckon they could beat all teams, though the JLA and Villain team certainly wouldn't be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.