Will a young Bruce Wayne Ever make an appearance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
What do you guys think? Personally I think it'd be the best. Batman Kicks Ass

Jedi Priestess
NO, in fact this very question was answered by Al Gough in next weeks TV Guide. He said definitely there will be no Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
NO, in fact this very question was answered by Al Gough in next weeks TV Guide. He said definitely there will be no Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

what about a 5 year old Dick Grayson, or a 50-something Alfred?

Jedi Priestess
Are you serious? Sheesh

Mainstream
Are you serious? Sheesh

sort of kinda..... just picture it a powerless Clark Kent and a 5 year old Dick Grayson vs a bunch of Kytonite powered zombie Clowns....you know you wanna see don't bother lying about it!

Jedi Priestess
dude....what are you 10? laughing out loud

Mainstream
dude....what are you 10? laughing out loud

c'mon little pre robin and pre Superman vs killer kytonite clowns...it couldn't be worst than the episode where Pete was pretending he was in fast an the furious. amd it would take at least a 12 year old to come up with this golden idea.

Clark: what the hell is up with these clowns?

Dick: I don't know but let's beat these jokers (get it Robin...Joker I kill me!!)

Jedi Priestess
take that crap back to the comic section please

((The_Anomaly))
no, he wont

Mainstream
take that crap back to the comic section please

take what crap back whereOriginally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
no, he wont you got dat right

((The_Anomaly))
no i was talking about the fact that bruce will not make an appearance in smallville

"will bruce make an appearance?"
"no he wont"

get it now?

bruce wont be in smallville, and if he was he wouldn't fight clowns.

TheQuincy
That wouldhave been cool.

sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
no i was talking about the fact that bruce will not make an appearance in smallville

"will bruce make an appearance?"
"no he wont"

get it now?

bruce wont be in smallville, and if he was he wouldn't fight clowns.

I bet Bruce and Clark would have fought ninja with kytonite swords or something...oh well....and I was just clowning around about the clowns..for lack of a better word.

((The_Anomaly))
if they had kryptonite swords clark wouldn't be able to fight them. he couldn't get close enough to hit them or anything.

Mainstream
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
if they had kryptonite swords clark wouldn't be able to fight them. he couldn't get close enough to hit them or anything.

he'd have to burn their swords with heat vision, or use freeze breathe....assuming he gets it.

Zarathustra
Too bad. Seems to me that would have been a nice idea.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Mainstream
he'd have to burn their swords with heat vision, or use freeze breathe....assuming he gets it.

no

BOPRecruit 16
i read in an issue of wizard that tom welling really wants to see a young bruce wayne appear on the show. that sounds like a chill idea and all...but the even bigger question is, to me, who could play him? of course, christain bale proved himself worthy as batman in batman begins. but, of course, it's not likely gough and millar would cast him. probably some unknown or something like that. if bruce ever came on the show that is. *i'm keepin' my fingers crossed!*

Mainstream
me too....

Uber_Jedi

I read that article. There will be no Batman/Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Uber_Jedi
I read that article. There will be no Batman/Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

I heard there will.......

Jedi Priestess
you heard wrong the producers say no

Dan-El
What is this, the fiftieth Bruce Wayne in Smallville thread? Jesus! He's not going to be on the show, no matter how cool it would be! It's too much! First Flash, then Aquaman? If it followed pattern, Bruce would be some goth kid attending Princeton University who writes depressing poetry, and it would be horrible!
Flash was kick ass, Aquaman was a douche, and Batman in Smallville will never happen! Wish it could, but it won't. Get over it.

Jade Chihuahua
Ok, Ive only seen up to the second episode of the current series.
When does Aquaman appear?

Jedi Priestess
4th

Jade Chihuahua
Cool, thanks.

InfiniteDY
The only way I think Bruce Wayne in Smallville would work would be if they altered his age to where he was older than Clark... not entirely impossible when you consider Smallville altered the age of Lex Luthor.

Whether that would be a good idea or not, is definitely an interesting topic.

Bardock42
Why, I think it could be interesting, Bruce Wayne investigating the Things that go on in Smallville....

Dan-El
No. No no no no no. Not going to happen. Bruce will not investigate the things going on in Smallville, even if they did make him older. You know why? Because he was in the Far East for nearly a decade before he came back to Gotham. Before that, do you think he had any training as a detective? No way! He was just a depressed rich kid.

The only way Batman would be in Smallville at all is if Wayne and/or Wayne Enterprises were mentioned in the press, or Lex mentioned one or the other in passing, like he does Cadmus Labs.

NoFate007
Chances are they won't show him, and I hope that they don't cause, like stated above, he should be off in another country somewhere at this time.

What I would like them do though is say something like how the Kents are poor and have someone say "It seems like everyone who isn't a Luthor or a Wayne is considered poor." Something simple like that would be efficient...or some sort of hint...like, ok picture this...

A bat flies around and scares Lana. She screams and turns around, going into Clark's arms.

Clark - "It's just a bat Lana, its ok."
Lana - "Ew I can't stand those, they're so creepy."
Clark - "Yeah....still...."

Then continue on with the scene without him finishing the thought.

Jedi Priestess
OK PEOPLE FROM AN INTERVIEW WITH THE PRODUCER AL GOGH THIS WEEK Jan 18th, 2006

Now let this be the end of this damn question already. Sheesh

mtryder
I did read once that the Adam Knight character, while obviously not being bruce, was intended to be in some ways a homage to the Bruce Wayne/Batman character. The last name, obviously, could be taken as such, as well as his penchant for wearing purple and black, and some other stuff. Of course, he ended up being a psychotic zombie, but that's beside the point I guess. It's mentioned here, in part:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/manyfacesbatman.htm

Dan-El
Yeah, I thought it was weird that Adam ended up being a zombie. I guess it makes sense now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.