Count Nefaria vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Count Nefaria (full power)

VS

Thanos (no IG or HOTU)

Who wins?

kgkg
Thanos

Mainstream
Thanos without a doubt

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
Thanos without a doubt
where is piccolo? mad

Mainstream
Originally posted by kgkg
where is piccolo? mad

I thought I'd take a little Namek Break for a while

leonidas
closer than many are thinking. thanos takes it, but cn puts up a fight. anyone that can pound on the avengers and t-bolts simultaneously (and EASILY!) is no one's biatch. thanos would know he was in a hell of a fight.

Ex11B
good lord.....the count sure lacks back up in these forums..i wish i remembered the comic forum site that had some fanboy saying that Batman hand to hand could beat Nefaria. laughing out loud

Dizzle
Originally posted by Ex11B
good lord.....the count sure lacks back up in these forums..i wish i remembered the comic forum site that had some fanboy saying that Batman hand to hand could beat Nefaria. laughing out loud

GOD DAMMIT HE COULD!!!!

(jk, jk... We all hate Batman here)

Nefaria's a beast, no doubt. He's not quite Thanos though. And technically, he should only be able to lift 300 tons, though he shows much much more than that.

batman Batman beats the crap out of Nefaria. batman (runs)

Laminator_X
Thanos would wear him down. Luchino's powers decline over time if he doesn't have a handy power source like Wonder-Man around. He'd come on strong, but he couldn't go the distance against Thanos.

leonidas
yep.

Ex11B
300 tons?.....wow......100x original powerman is only 300?

yahman
300 tons?.....wow......100x original powerman is only 300?

Did you know the 100 x thing is just a rumour ??????? Nefraia's abilities where enhanced by magnitudes far greater than 100 x. Mann the guy threw a friggin Oil tanker for gods sakes. wink

Ex11B
Still,Nefaria is awesome in my book.Even if he loses to Thanos..hey,everyone has a superior. big grin

Laminator_X
Nerfaria's are few and far between.

After seeing the Count in the Raft breakout in New Avengers #2, I'm looking forward to a Nerfaria vs. Sentry rumble sometime in the next couple years.

I can dream.

yahman
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Nerfaria's are few and far between.

After seeing the Count in the Raft breakout in New Avengers #2, I'm looking forward to a Nerfaria vs. Sentry rumble sometime in the next couple years.

I can dream.

How the hell where they containing Nefaria ..... He could probably lift the 'raft'

Laminator_X
Originally posted by yahman
How the hell where they containing Nefaria ..... He could probably lift the 'raft'

Presumably he was at less than full power.

yahman
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Presumably he was at less than full power.

Or he was being held by bad writing

Laminator_X
Most of his appearances haven't been as Godlike Nerfaria. He's only been able to power-up like that a few times. Prior to the big Avengers/Thunderbolts crossover a few years back, his most recent appearance had him being defeated by Captain America.

King KAM
thanos is the nan, he takes this without prep,but with prep he would be a masterpiece finish.

long pig
He is the NAN!

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
He is the NAN!
or the Titan.....

Ex11B
Originally posted by yahman

the Raft?..what is this place?

K3VIL
the Raft?..what is this place?
RAFT was the new prison for superpowered villains, made in cement, and titanium reinforced with adamantium.
Surveillance made of high level S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents plus superpowered S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, but Electro was able to assault it like it was an high school which was protected from a 20 years old dog.
Nefaria escaped and blasted Spider-Man with an energy bolt, then flew away.Tough considering without ionic resources to tap into his power levels are very low, he was lucky there weren't major level heroes at the RAFT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.