parralax vs darkseid (strongest form) vs spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Spawnrules
spectre

The Ion
The Spectre at full potential wins. Parallax goes down pretty fast.

"Compared to the Wrath, GL's power is like a flickering candle besides an exploding sun." - Hal Jordan

olympian
Spectre.

Anyone read the series that came in TPB of the Aparo run?

Crazy stuff.

Vegetto
Originally posted by The Ion
The Spectre at full potential wins. Parallax goes down pretty fast.

"Compared to the Wrath, GL's power is like a flickering candle besides an exploding sun." - Hal Jordan

Is that the parasite thing that came out of the green lantern battery you mean? If you're talking about the Hal Jordan absorbing all the power of the central battery Parallax, I would think he wouldn't be all that easy.

I don't know all that much about him, other than he KO'ed superman in one punch. That and the absorbing all the power in the central battery thing.

I figure since Darkseid hasn't KO'ed Supes (that I know of) like that then the two of them should be close enough in power so that he wouldn't go down all that fast.

olympian
Vegetto you are thinking post crisis.

During Pre crisis wich is where Darkseid was written at its most powerful, he usually handled Superman level class pretty easily.

Pre crisis Superman level class, that is.

The Ion
Originally posted by Vegetto
Is that the parasite thing that came out of the green lantern battery you mean? If you're talking about the Hal Jordan absorbing all the power of the central battery Parallax, I would think he wouldn't be all that easy.

I don't know all that much about him, other than he KO'ed superman in one punch. That and the absorbing all the power in the central battery thing.

I figure since Darkseid hasn't KO'ed Supes (that I know of) like that then the two of them should be close enough in power so that he wouldn't go down all that fast.
Hal mentioned his power to destroy and recreate universes so he was referring to his period as Parallax. He said that before DC retconned Parallax into being a fear creature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.