Can Anyone Do It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whojockin
Can anyone name the top 25 (or better yet 50) most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe...IN ORDER!?!? laughing out loud

RAGE17
JP(post crisis)
HKH
kirbalactus
black robb
Enigmus Prime
FB Wolverine
FB batman
Omega beast
Alpha beast
Flash prime

here is the 10 most powerful .the first beeing the most powerful

DrDoom101
whats FB?

RAGE17
Originally posted by DrDoom101
whats FB?

fanboy

DrDoom101
laughing laughing laughing you forgot asian hulk and betagueze

Spawnrules
what about fb Spawn AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH powered by fanboy he is uterly strong, oh also spectre should be first

Spawnrules
spectre
God-like spawn powered by fanboy
HKH
kirbalactus
black robb
Enigmus Prime
FB Wolverine
FB batman
Omega beast
Alpha beast
Flash prime

and so on

RAGE17
Originally posted by Spawnrules
spectre
God-like spawn powered by fanboy
HKH
kirbalactus
black robb
Enigmus Prime
FB Wolverine
FB batman
Omega beast
Alpha beast
Flash prime

and so on

you fool you forgat JP you will feel his wrath!!!!!!! run mortal run!!!!!!

Spawnrules
oh sorry whats jp? and can anyone tell me what does noble birth mean i need it for my homework

Spawnrules
bump

RAGE17
oh sorry whats jp? and can anyone tell me what does noble birth mean i need it for my homework

lol you ask people for HW....... JP is the most powerful thing/concept/essence in total reality ,existence and beyond. nothing is above him. and noble birth means well some 1 who was directly descendant from nobility such as a king or an aristocrat.

Spawnrules
sweet thanks rage17 i never taught you would be so nice to me

RAGE17
sweet thanks rage17 i never taught you would be so nice to me

things change bub

armandovalles
hey where am i on ur list Lex? i should be above jp i punked him so bad once in BS Comics #517

Nataku8188
You talk like that is a feat.

RAGE17
Originally posted by armandovalles
hey where am i on ur list Lex? i should be above jp i punked him so bad once in BS Comics #517

i thought i did the same but.....in fact it was only an illusion.....he is beyond us all....

armandovalles
yea, i think wut i stated actually happenned........

.....in a dream.

Spawnrules
lol, so that the correct list what happen if jp had fb powers

RAGE17
lol, so that the correct list what happen if jp had fb powers

its like filling a full cup of water with more water..it would just overflow....he is the ultimate manifestation of power. he cant have any more. he is an absolute concept beyond anything and independent of everything

Superherovandal
No. Flash Prime is the most powerful being in all of existance and in nonexistence as well. He's the first the best. none are above him. Flash Prime would curbstomp JP.

The Ion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
No. Flash Prime is the most powerful being in all of existance and in nonexistence as well. He's the first the best. none are above him. Flash Prime would curbstomp JP.
I thought JP had the power of one million exploding fanboys?

Superherovandal
Flash Prime is literally the ultimate. The Alpha, Omega, and every other letter in the Greek Alphabet and every other language even the ones that do not yet exist. He would curbstomp JP and anyone else.

Superherovandal
Flash Prime has the power of BS. THE power from which FB power comes from. BS is infinitely more powerful than FB.

RAGE17

yeah right JP is beyond flash prime flash prime is at the bottom of the list...his best showing is beating wally the god boy.well JP farted and recreated the entire omniverse ....

Spawnrules
Superherovandal nice drugs, jp and spawn and spectre can kill him first of they all move faster than time and me, second spectre all has to do is recreate time without him

Superherovandal
Flash Prime is above the omniverses. All were created by the blink of FP eye. JP is but a tiny avatar of FB which is an infintismal part of FP.

Superherovandal
FP is above all concepts. He created the presence with the jerk of an eyelash who created Spectre.

Spawnrules
fp didnt make anything, he's just strength and speed

Superherovandal
Flash Prime was here first before all of your BS characters came along and he will always be the most powerful.

Spawnrules
god created everything

Spawnrules
wait are you flash prime fanboy

Superherovandal
no he isn't he is above all. He is the Ultimate. He is beyond Strength, Speed, Time, Reality, Fanboy, Mind, Comprehension....

RAGE17
wait are you flash prime fanboy

he created him......i created JP.......and JP is not the power fanboy .he is the power B.S as well.but JP IS the power B.S while flash prime has just a small portion of it.compating between JP and flash prime is like comparing between galactus and silver surfer

Superherovandal
I created Flash Prime. Do you even know that most of the Characters on the list are fake except for like Spectre. Most of them are just characters created as ways to make fun of real characters.

Spawnrules
nonononono hahahhaha, flashprime will get his ass kicked by everyone me and rage named, do you know spawns powers, do yuo know jps or spectres, if you did you know prime aint strongest

Superherovandal
dude FP is BS from which all others are created. I created BS.

Superherovandal
JP is also fake. FP could kick their buttocks with one little sneeze.

Spawnrules
nobody can mess with Tiger, ma character, he has the sword that hold the power and culture around the world ill post a picture of him next week he aint strongest but he is stronger than flash prime

Superherovandal
dude Spawnrules u have no comprehension of BS. Much to learn you still have.

RAGE17
JP is REAL!!!! FP is fake he died after like 2-3 days no one even ever talks about him JP is talked for months....no one even cares about flash prime......if you are so sure FP is stronger why dont you open a poll about who is stronger JP or FP

Spawnrules
ultima grand king tiger sword how bout that

Superherovandal
FP is above such things as strength and speed and as the creator of BS Comics Inc. I decide who can be part of BS.

Spawnrules
bs for bullshit or for my intitals

Superherovandal
that is but a tiny portion of the Power of Heart which is a small part of Fanboy power which is an infintismal portion of BS which is above all concepts you people.(also known as FP)

RAGE17
FP is above such things as strength and speed and as the creator of BS Comics Inc. I decide who can be part of BS.

you didnt create anything you didnt even come up with the concept of "B.S" me and jinzin did....we made it popular flash prime is puny.....even marvel universe presence or LT could take him....and thats weak for a true B.S universe character.

Superherovandal
yes BS is what rules all of the omniverses. BS=FP.

Superherovandal
dude I was one of the first creators of BS and FP who was before you created JP. FP could kill anyone with the blink of an eye and I no longer need to tell that to you. He is above JP, Spectre, HKH, He created Batmyth Almighty as an herald.

RAGE17
yes BS is what rules all of the omniverses. BS=FP.

you made it up JP is the true master of all

RAGE17
dude I was one of the first creators of BS and FP who was before you created JP. FP could kill anyone with the blink of an eye and I no longer need to tell that to you. He is above JP, Spectre, HKH, He created Batmyth Almighty as an herald.

JP is beyond FP end of story

Superherovandal
I say who is powerful in BS it is FP itself. Nothing is above or equal to BS therefore nothing is above or even equal to FP

Superherovandal
Stop! FP is above all end of story + infinity and you can't beat that. even by adding multiply dividing or exponentially increasing. He is above all.

RAGE17
I say who is powerful in BS it is FP itself. Nothing is above or equal to BS therefore nothing is above or even equal to FP

thats bullshit and you know it JP is beyond FP he can do anything,,,JP is an absolute concept.....he will forever be beyond FP no matter what you say and you know it

wolverine8888
what about colussus u for got about FB colussus on the forms people seem to think he can not be hurt and his skinn is unbreakable

Superherovandal
FP is beyond all concepts. But anyway back to Marvel Hiearchy. Lets have a truce Rage17. We should stop the trolling.

1. TOAA
2. PF
3. LT/Phoenix
4. Death/Infinity/Eternity
5. Galactus
6. Celestials/Shuma Gorath and

Superherovandal
exactly BS=Bullshit Bullshit is the power of FP. He cannot be beaten.

RAGE17
FP is beyond all concepts. But anyway back to Marvel Hiearchy. Lets have a truce Rage17. We should stop the trolling.

1. TOAA
2. PF
3. LT/Phoenix
4. Death/Infinity/Eternity
5. Galactus
6. Celestials/Shuma Gorath and

as you wish.

DigiMark007
Wow. This went to fanboy hell in a hurry.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.