3 Weeks???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
WTF!!!!!!!!! SONOFABITCH!!! THIS SUCKS! WHY REPEATS SO SOON??????

crimsonphoenix
i know i was like wtf

charmedFairy
because there will be a death next week, one of the castawaysninja

crimsonphoenix
no not next week...thats in three weeks....we have to wait three weeks for that episode.....

forumcrew
oh well.. nothing happens anyway.. this last episode nothing of any importance took place really.. they are losing the suspense trying to stretch out the story.

Morning_Glory
i liked tonight's episode happy

thought it was good...but I think the next episode will be good

grrr to ABCchair

Solo
I like how they popped that itty-bitty piece of information at the end. "Oh and by the way, no more episodes for three weeks!".

I'm very disappointed in this episode. They made the preview look like so much was going to happen.

Cringe
Originally posted by forumcrew
they are losing the suspense trying to stretch out the story.
What do you expect them to do? There's not alot they can do on a friggin island. The only thing I havent liked so far this season is some of the flashbacks but they seemed to improve tonight.

I was so freakin pissed when I heard three weeks.I honestly wanted to hit my tv.

CrazyInLove
Oh man I was so upset that it's gonna be 3 weeks till the next episode! But I loved the last one! and the next one we see is gonna be amazin!!!! I cannot wait happy

Flying High
well in the uk we may be behind...but atleast we dotn have gaps messed

_Sanctuary_
What about the people in England!
Episode 16 of season 1 - it is just pathetic!
Even Ireland is ahead of us!

Cringe
Ouch!

_Sanctuary_
lol they are trying to stretch it out until they show desperate housewives season 2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.