Current Genis vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, currently Genis' powers have really changed and in my opinion, he's more powerful than ever. He now has a cool bluish-rainbow energy color with distorted effects and he seems to be able to do everything that he used to be able to do when he was still using the Nega Bands, plus more. For example now he can simply blast someone once and make them completely vanish, he can create high-end illusions, he can mindwipe people, and he can even overpower he mind-control powers of the Purple Man, and that's just what he's shown us in the only 2 issues he's been shown in so far. And dont anyone dare say SS wins because he beat Genis once when he was called Legacy because as Legacy he was ALOT WEAKER and ALOT LESS EXPERIENCED in using his powers which Insane Genis showed in the time-rip issue and Genis has only gotten more powerful since then.

So the fight is on:

Current Genis (Photon II)

VS

The Silver Surfer

Who wins??

leonidas
until someone does something to SHOW me genis has the power to beat someone like ss, ss wins.

(and yeah, i'm on a genis thing right now. so?! prove he can do some of what has been said about this guy and i'll get off the f'n thing already.)

smile

The Ion
Originally posted by leonidas
until someone does something to SHOW me genis has the power to beat someone like ss, ss wins.

(and yeah, i'm on a genis thing right now. so?! prove he can do some of what has been said about this guy and i'll get off the f'n thing already.)

smile
yes

leonidas
stick out tongue

thesilverspider
like i said b4 the silver surfer,thor,quasar,and dr.strange are marvels best until proven differently

snoopdogg
Gensis didnt have any problems with Sentry recently. Obviously they were both holding back.

sam_drugbringer
I'm going to say photon takes it.

Whatever you want to say about Thor VS Genis, at least his blast was registered by thor, SS didin't even phase Odin.

Juntai
Wasnt that an alternate timeline?
If that's the case, the feat doesnt mean shit

sam_drugbringer
Originally posted by Juntai
Wasnt that an alternate timeline?
If that's the case, the feat doesnt mean shit

What?

Juntai
..?

sam_drugbringer
What's in an alternet timeline?

Juntai
King Thor vs Genis?

sam_drugbringer
No, it's in the normal timeline I belive.

Juntai
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
No, it's in the normal timeline I belive. Not sure, I don't read Thor, but I think that happened 200 years into an alternate future, because obviously Thor isn't going to take over Earth with an iron first.

sam_drugbringer
Yeha, he did.

That's like calling all of HoM an alternet timeline. It is the marvel U, even if it ends up never hapening.

Juntai
Yeha, he did.

That's like calling all of HoM an alternet timeline. It is the marvel U, even if it ends up never hapening. Is house of M happening in the future or the past..?

sam_drugbringer
Curent.

A bit in the past technicly, since it just ended.

Juntai
Curent.

A bit in the past technicly, since it just ended. Then it is current and counts.
However an ALTERNATE FUTURE does not, imo.

BetaRayBill
Originally posted by leonidas

smile big grin

Lucid Lui
SS wins. Genis would give him a hell of a fight. But even if Genis is more powerful (and that's a big if), SS would own him through experiance.

leonheartmm
kmc has become the net havin for comicbook fanboys

leonidas
leon, it really is simple -- SHOW PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!!!! seriously, i don't even LIKE ss!! but at least when kg and i go at it, he usually has SOME kind of scan/proof of what he says (as misguided as his interpretations of said scans may BE at times . . . big grin)

you and armando SAY things and expect everyone to believe them. if we are fanboys for wanting proof of what you say, so be it. i couldn't care less about genis, or about whether your impressions are right or wrong. it's about the method of debating you and armando are following. here, this is me telling you i have a dragon living in my garage. i have no pics, no scans, no proof. i can't even get anyone to coroborate the fact that it lives in my garage. you need to believe it based on my word alone. oh, and let's throw in the fact that i EARLIER said i had a stormgiant for a father but that it was later PROVEN to be false by another kmc'er.

you DO believe me about the dragon, right? wink

leonheartmm
hmmm, sumwhere between resisting a shot by king thor{remember that odin put down surfer with a single shot} and genis killing a frost giant with a single shot, or takin entropy down with the same shot or battling sentry i THOUGHT genis was better than surfer, but OFCOURSE his highness leonides knows better so i better not say anythin.

leonidas
man, you and armando ARE testy . . .

resisting a shot? you mean surviving . . .

entropy? show me. give me some context.

battling sentry? so? spidey has battled thanos . . . blink

why is it so hard to just say "i believe these things to be true but i can't prove them". i can at least respect that and we can call it even until proof DOES come to light.

what is it with you, armando and insults? confused

armandovalles
bro i'd give u proof but i only know 2 ways to get scans and currently their not helping. One, i get some scans from Ion but none lately. And two, i get some scans from Mile High Comics but it only gives the first 3 pages.

leonidas
<<bro i'd give u proof but i only know 2 ways to get scans and currently their not helping. One, i get some scans from Ion but none lately. And two, i get some scans from Mile High Comics but it only gives the first 3 pages.>>

as i said -- i can respect your opinion and sit and wait til such proof DOES arrive. thing is, you can't get pissed when someone calls you on it, and simply expect them to believe you just cuz you say so.

sit back, let me believe what i choose to believe and when you get the scans convince me.

cool 'nuff?

armandovalles
yea cool. But see that's the problem, and that's why i told u to go buy the books urself and read it urself, cuz i dont know if ill ever get em.

leonidas
well, then you gotta hope someone else reads genis. books are just too damn expensive for me to start buying them again. 'sides, i got 6000 sitting in my basement already. i don't NEED anymore . . . especially just to try and prove someone ELSE'S claim! wink

we'll call it dropped til someone shows proof. but, i WILL demand proof of anyone else who makes a similar claim without evidence . . .

can't help iterm

kgkg
People want to use Kingthor (not even fight feat)

SS has done better and has taken the best of Stronger Characters in the past and has defeated them.

sam_drugbringer
Can you plz stop calling people "bro"?

Anyway, I do think Photon has more raw power then SS. But I'm unsure if he is as good with useing his powers as SS.

armandovalles
sry bro it's just the way i talk. Im from Brooklyn gimme a break.

the Darkone
SS will rape genis plain and simple. SS is to damn powerful and if he is in bloodlust forget it! Silver Surfer will fry his a$$ to a crisp.

armandovalles
Darkone if u truly believe that then u know NOTHING about comics.

the Darkone
I have been collecting comics before you where born , son. Silver Surfer is to powerful for genis like thor/superman he holds back alot unless he fights Morg or Thanos and then he cuts loose.

Silver Surfer with power of cosmic is greater than genis powers( nega bands), genis hasn't shown me sh** to make me believe that he is above Silver Surfer or a Thanos. Stop hyping him up, he's good but not that good. If beats Thanos or Adam Warlock in a battle then give me a call.

sam_drugbringer
First "bro", now "son". Can we stop this plz.

the Darkone
You know how kids are, they think they know everything. And they still don't know what the f**k they are talking about.

The Ion
I feel you, playa.

the Darkone
That's why I don't want any kids any time soon, I will be like f**king Darkseid! Omega Beams.

armandovalles
actually, when it comes to Genis, i do know EVERYTHING. His powers are natural, not from the Nega bands first of all. The Nega bands just amped his power. Currently, he's absorbed the Nega Bands and is more powerful than ever. Go read a CM comic then come back when u have more knowledge of him and arent spitting out BS. And by the way, Genis also always holds back, even when he was insane he held back, if he went all out he'd destroy the universe and probly even rock the multiverse. Trust me, he's way more powerful than Surfer.

Here ill give another example. King Thor and Odin are equals. When SS went all out on Odin, Odin didnt even feel it. When Genis blasted King Thor, it hurt KT alot, and Genis wasnt even going all out!

the Darkone
blah,blah, blah, King Thor wasn't trying. Think about it what ever Odin can do son can Thor. If King Thor went all out they will picking up Genis with a pooper scooper.

armandovalles
so ur saying he want trying when he yelled "aaaarrrggg" when he got hit by Genis' blast. dude..........ur retarded. I know Kt wasnt really tryin when he threw his hammer but when he got hit it's not like his durability wasnt trying. He definitely was hurt.

And Darkone, how old r u? cuz u keep callin me a kid, but even tho im only 19, i can guarantee ive been thru more in my life already than u ever will.

the Darkone
Uh, no. I'm 32 and old blackman.

the Darkone
King Thor going all out, would be absob all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds putting him self on galactus level of power and ability. With the odinforce he can blink anybody out of existences with it, like his father did to a race of beings.

One blast of the odinforce killed a whole race beings the same beings that spawned Mangog, and he brougth all of them back to life later on.

sam_drugbringer
Yeha, Genis has more raw power then SS, as his acualy hurting King Thor shows.

armandovalles
thank u sam for helping me clarify that.

sam_drugbringer
I somehow doubt Odin can get to Galactus level power.

However, he is more powerful then Marvel. He's a Skyfather for cripes sake. Your on the loseing end of THAT argument armandovalles.

the Darkone
Originally posted by armandovalles
so ur saying he want trying when he yelled "aaaarrrggg" when he got hit by Genis' blast. dude..........ur retarded. I know Kt wasnt really tryin when he threw his hammer but when he got hit it's not like his durability wasnt trying. He definitely was hurt.

And Darkone, how old r u? cuz u keep callin me a kid, but even tho im only 19, i can guarantee ive been thru more in my life already than u ever will.

That's the problem with you kids if somebody doesn't agree with you, you will verbaly abuse members our call them a retard just because somebody isn't on your side. When you start acting like an adult you will be treated like one, when act like a man you will be treated like a man, act like a b***h you will be treated like a b***h.

Write a book. Don't give me this said bullsh** story, I've heard it before and seen more times than you can count.

Keep your personal drama out of forums.

the Darkone
I somehow doubt Odin can get to Galactus level power.

However, he is more powerful then Marvel. He's a Skyfather for cripes sake. Your on the loseing end of THAT argument armandovalles.

Odin universe he is god and all powerfu in Asgard and the nine worldsl. Odin/King Thor in asgard are unbeatable because their powers are more powerful in their realm and they can do alot more damage more than you think.

sam_drugbringer
In their realm maybe, but the way you made it sound Odin could have just powered up and fought off Galactus.

the Darkone
No , In Asgard universe Odin/King Thor are god sort of speaking, They powers are more devine in their realm, Odin/King Thor can summon all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds (if he wanted too) into themselves and become more powerful than before and puting them on a normal galactus level.

King Thor with the Odinforce has more raw power than genis, Odinforce is like the power of cosmic but with mystical added to it.

ImmortalOne
SS wins,

leonheartmm
Originally posted by the Darkone
No , In Asgard universe Odin/King Thor are god sort of speaking, They powers are more devine in their realm, Odin/King Thor can summon all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds (if he wanted too) into themselves and become more powerful than before and puting them on a normal galactus level.

King Thor with the Odinforce has more raw power than genis, Odinforce is like the power of cosmic but with mystical added to it.

and genis hurt king thor IN ASGARD and made him say ARGHHH with a single blast IN ASGARD. and yes as i said kingthor himself is a skyfather and that hammer throw WAS one with the power of a skyfather{personally i dont believe thor can be kingthor without the odinforce but even if people dont believe that, the fact remains that he IS a skyfather odin force or no odin force}

armandovalles
actually, No leonhart. King Thor is not a skyfather if he doesnt have the Odinforce. Just having the name "King" and being the King of Asgard and taking his fathers place doesnt make him a skyfather, the Odinforce does. But he did have the odinforce when that lil fight between him and Genis happenned, Genis even said so.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by armandovalles
actually, No leonhart. King Thor is not a skyfather if he doesnt have the Odinforce. Just having the name "King" and being the King of Asgard and taking his fathers place doesnt make him a skyfather, the Odinforce does. But he did have the odinforce when that lil fight between him and Genis happenned, Genis even said so.

actually thas EXACTLY what SKYFATHERS as in the rank means, ofcourse there are different levels of power even among skyfathers. and what i personally believe is that king thor can never be KING thor without the odin force.

ImmortalOne
True, let me put it this way...

You have a big ass revolver, someone pissed you off, you could choose between shooting him with the gun, or just pinch his nose......

And that was exactly what KT did !!! So.... Yes, SS wins !!

Mider
Genis wins SS wouldnt stand a chance against a skyfather.

leonheartmm
ofcourse genis wins, not all the surfer fanboys combined can eak out a victory on surfer's part.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ofcourse genis wins, not all the surfer fanboys combined can eak out a victory on surfer's part.
laughing
Ignorance at it's best.............

leonheartmm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
laughing
Ignorance at it's best.............

ohi forgot YOU, ur fanboyism alone is enough to grant surfer the victory.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ohi forgot YOU, ur fanboyism alone is enough to grant surfer the victory.
I'm a fanboy because not like you I know what I'm talking about and don't use foolish things as potential and hitting king thor as my arguement .................laughing

Please until genis does have the things the surfer has then you come talk to me as of now the surfer wins 7/10

Mider
to most of you surfer always wins your all just plain pregidest to any character he goes up against even swampthing thats how bad it is same thing with thanos now he defeats cosmic cube beings on this board and you wonder why people dont agree with you?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Mider
to most of you surfer always wins your all just plain pregidest to any character he goes up against even swampthing thats how bad it is same thing with thanos now he defeats cosmic cube beings on this board and you wonder why people dont agree with you?
What the f**k?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Mider

well spoken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.