Thanos vs. God like Ice-man/God like magneto/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
?

wolverine8888
interresting. this is actauly tough. magento the most power ful mutant. ice man one of the msot powerful mutants. wolverine is the deadliest mutant a live. each one is able if they can hit thanos to do damage to him . I think they might be able to pull it off.

RAGE17
well wolverine did stab thanos and it wasent even with his adamentium claws.....its was bone claws

wolverine8888
ur piont I know ur being sarcastic but I still don't see ur piont

RAGE17
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ur piont I know ur being sarcastic but I still don't see ur piont

actually this is one of those times where i am not being sarcastic..he did do it....

golem370
I think if he can survive a fight with Odin Tyrant and the Beyonder he can take anything these three can throw at him he is like the Energizer Bunny. I also wonder how they would fare against his Cosmic Powers and Smarts.

long pig
He stabbed him with his adamantium too.

wolverine8888
"actually this is one of those times where i am not being sarcastic..he did do it...."

that is awosome I do not think I have ever heard u not being saracastic it truely a quote I will keep for ever. Rage serously thou ur one of my favorit people on the forum I think ur wicked funny lol. some people may think it mean but I think it so very funny please do not change

RAGE17
"actually this is one of those times where i am not being sarcastic..he did do it...."

that is awosome I do not think I have ever heard u not being saracastic it truely a quote I will keep for ever. Rage serously thou ur one of my favorit people on the forum I think ur wicked funny lol. some people may think it mean but I think it so very funny please do not change

thank you , i will never change john...unless black robb kills me or somethin.....

wolverine8888
Also I think if some one going to take thanos out out of the three it wolverine. he has shown that he can take out people far more powerful that actauly are the best for defeating him( like magneto thou wolverines killed him 3 or 4 times). so i think if thanos is killed it be most likly a sneak attack by wolverine when the other two are fighting thanos

wolverine8888
"thank you , i will never change john...unless black robb kills me or somethin....."

ur welcome. ya black rob is pritty ****ing crazy he might be able to do it don't worry I got ur back plus I ahve a shot gun(well a toy one lol) and a dog(the dogs is actauly real lol)

Blair Wind
well im personally an iceman fan, but i think if anyone of them is gonna take him out completely with some aid from the others will be Magneto....he cant do it alone, but he will be the one to do it if it happens

RAGE17
Also I think if some one going to take thanos out out of the three it wolverine. he has shown that he can take out people far more powerful that actauly are the best for defeating him( like magneto thou wolverines killed him 3 or 4 times). so i think if thanos is killed it be most likly a sneak attack by wolverine when the other two are fighting thanos

i think wolverine can also do the same sneak attack on the presence or LT and kill then as well i heard he took out one of galactus's legs that way ( sorry johnny but its my nature)

DrDoom101
Originally posted by RAGE17
well wolverine did stab thanos and it wasent even with his adamentium claws.....its was bone claws

did it hurt thanos? how the hell did he stab Thanos? how did he even get that close to Thanos. For god's sake, it's THANOS

wolverine8888
it ok but he did stab thanos in the heart once with a sneak attack.

wolverine8888
by the way at that time thanos had the gunlet

RAGE17

yeap ....which makes it even more crazier or makes thanos really stupid

Metalmanx
...WHY THE HELL IS WOLVERINE IN THIS THREAD AGAINST THANOS?!

MY LORD! HE IS CANNON FODDER HERE AGAINST THANOS!

ARG! IT LITERALLY HURTS TO SEE THIS!

wolverine8888
wolverine tends to be the x-men who takes out the super powerful guy with stealth. I would not be surprized if any one of the three that kill him if it was wolverine.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...WHY THE HELL IS WOLVERINE IN THIS THREAD AGAINST THANOS?!

MY LORD! HE IS CANNON FODDER HERE AGAINST THANOS!

ARG! IT LITERALLY HURTS TO SEE THIS!

because i like variety.

golem370
Well I mean he had alot of trouble with Omega Red I saw a book where Hulk was beat crap out of Wolverine and only left because he lost interset. I seen him get whooped by Juggernaut. and I heard Cyber use to have his number to.

RAGE17
well by god magneto can throw wolverine at really high speeds towards thanos's balls.....

wolverine8888
omg red is a bad ass and im talken about stealth attacks not head on. if magento and ice man atatck fromt he front and wolverine sneak attack thanos they could pull the win. Hulk ebat the crap out of wolverine and left cuz he was bord? ive read all 14 and that has never happen befor I know ur lieng lol or miss read

RAGE17
wolverine cant damage thanos.....the guy can stand attacks from beyonder,galactus,tyrant,odin,thor,SS...wolverine wont hurt him

thesilverspider
wolverine cant even hold thanos jock strap

wolverine8888
ya stabbing him in teh stomack wont hurt at all right.............. hell gunlet thanos got stabb throu the heart. wolverine can hurt him and I think it more likly for him to take out thanos then the other too. He normaly the one that does it and he has shown he can get close to very powerful guys with help

RAGE17
ya stabbing him in teh stomack wont hurt at all right.............. hell gunlet thanos got stabb throu the heart. wolverine can hurt him and I think it more likly for him to take out thanos then the other too. He normaly the one that does it and he has shown he can get close to very powerful guys with help

dude no way thanos can just blast him light years away....his healing wont help him at all

thesilverspider
damn that fanboy fever is worse then i tought

Metalmanx
Arg. Sorry about that outburst. But this is ridiculous. Wolverine just stands there and looks stupid while trying to think of any way possible to damage Thanos in the slightest, while the other two actually fight Thanos.

I mean, at least Iceman and Magneto have a CHANCE.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Arg. Sorry about that outburst. But this is ridiculous. Wolverine just stands there and looks stupid while trying to think of any way possible to damage Thanos in the slightest, while the other two actually fight Thanos.

I mean, at least Iceman and Magneto have a CHANCE.

colossus also has a chance.....and you know it!!!!!!

thesilverspider
yea colossus has a chance. yea a chance 2 think twice b4 getting his ass handed 2 him

wolverine8888
yet wolverine can hurt thanos I saying that out of the three he the most likly to deal a death below. if he manages to sneak up on thanos well he battleing the other two he can do some major damage like he has done befor to thanos. on his own he gett owned in seocnds but with them destracting thanos he might pull it off.

wolverine8888
but truth they need major luck to win this with out luck they all lose terrably

thesilverspider
you got fanboy fever boy fanboy fever

The Ion
Wolverine stabbed Thanos with bone claws? Jesus Christ! Will it ever stop?!? sad

golem370
Thanos is a Genuis he not going it to a fight blindly plus if him and Drax can fight and destroy a planet wolverine is not going to scratch Thanos Thanos is as durable or more durable then Juggernaut...Plus Thanos has telepatic powers and a force field I believe not that he would need it. Thanos takes one Hand of Cosmic power and would melt Wolves skin then he would attack Ice Man's mind and force him against Magneto.

RAGE17
wolverine is a non factor here i just put him there to be used as an object maybe thrown at thanos. or to distract him for a while.

RAGE17
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos is a Genuis he not going it to a fight blindly plus if him and Drax can fight and destroy a planet wolverine is not going to scratch Thanos Thanos is as durable or more durable then Juggernaut...Plus Thanos has telepatic powers and a force field I believe not that he would need it. Thanos takes one Hand of Cosmic power and would melt Wolves skin then he would attack Ice Man's mind and force him against Magneto.

if he is so great of a telepath then why doesn't he use it often......

golem370
I believe he used against Mangog to stop him and in one of the books Moondragon tried to read his mind and she could not even with the mind gem so he may have blocked her. I really not sure.

long pig
Seriously, stabbing Thanos is like stabbing titanium jello.

Even if it hurt, it wouldn't last but a nanosecond until his molecular control kicks in and he heals it.

After his upgrade, he's Juggernaut durable.

RAGE17
Originally posted by long pig
Seriously, stabbing Thanos is like stabbing titanium jello.

Even if it hurt, it wouldn't last but a nanosecond until his molecular control kicks in and he heals it.

After his upgrade, he's Juggernaut durable.

indeed.....thats the same reason thor can survive all of those hits by hulk and explosions. not because his skin is dense

long pig
Nah, Thor can be hurt by blades. He's Wonder Woman durable.

RAGE17
Nah, Thor can be hurt by blades. He's Wonder Woman durable.

nope....he is more durable her..its not really clear on how durable they are....

golem370
Not just any blades right???

long pig
Thor is hard to understand. Like Wonder Woman, he normally deflects bullets rather than let them bounce off his chest.

But, that might just be showing off because in comparison to their other feats, they both can handle world destroying attacks.

It doesn't make sense, but it's there. Thor and WW are somewhere slightly under Superman. Superman is only as durable as he is because of he is basically inside a TK bubble.

RAGE17
Thor is hard to understand. Like Wonder Woman, he normally deflects bullets rather than let them bounce off his chest.

But, that might just be showing off because in comparison to their other feats, they both can handle world destroying attacks.

It doesn't make sense, but it's there. Thor and WW are somewhere slightly under Superman. Superman is only as durable as he is because of he is basically inside a TK bubble.

any way back on topic magneto creates a black hole iceman freezes thanos for a few brief seconds then thanos is pushed into the hole and wakes up in a dangerous and scary place called the D.C universe where he becomes a member of the JLA named "big purple man"

long pig
Thanos does have blood, red blood actually, so Magneto could possibly do a Iron whammy on him.

RAGE17
Thanos does have blood, red blood actually, so Magneto could possibly do a Iron whammy on him.

or iceman could freeze it...thanos is weak he will die

Ex11B

Wolverine snuck up on Thanos while he had the Gauntlet?....Oh,by the way..Rage17....good thread..i like it.. cool

golem370
It's not that easy or Thanos is to Smart and durable to be taken down by these two there is no way they could survive a full shot of thanos cosmic powers. He took on a army from space who were the most deadly army in the Universe and beat them all easily."Thanos possesses incalculable superhuman power". Ovin Mercenary Army.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Ex11B
Wolverine snuck up on Thanos while he had the Gauntlet?....Oh,by the way..Rage17....good thread..i like it.. cool

thanx bub

wolverine8888
Wolverine snuck up on Thanos while he had the Gauntlet?....Oh,by the way..Rage17....good thread..i like it..

yes he did and stabb him in the heart he came the closest of all of the hero of killing him thou because he was master of all it did nuthing at all to him even thou he should of died the power he has he easiliy survived and then turn wolverine into a sponge

kgkg
i hope this is a joke?

Thanos with one hand wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.