Spawn vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Who wins with and without prep?

BENITO
SPAWN if Todd Macfarlane has anything to do with it

DrDoom101
if its in mehpisto's realm, he wins. if not, spawn. And prep would make the battle worse

BENITO
Originally posted by DrDoom101
if its in mehpisto's realm, he wins. if not, spawn. And prep would make the battle worse Yeah it would add Unrealism to it

Spawnrules
spawn beats him everywhere but the realm

golem370
Ok I know Spawn is powerful but Mephisto I think way out of Spawn league. Mephisto more powerful then Thanos he is very very powerful."Unknown. Mephisto does not engage in hand-to-hand combat. He can magically augment his physical strength to unknown levels.

Known Superhuman Powers: Mephisto possesses vast supernatural power, which is apparently inherent within him. He can use this magical energy for various effects, among which are the augmentation of his own physical strength, levitation, teleportation, the projection of mystical energy as force blasts, invisibility, matter manipulation, image projection, size transformation of his body or other objects or beings, the creation of temporary interdimensional apertures, and so on. There seems to be no single feat beyond Mephisto's capabilities, with two exceptions: the subjugation of any sentient being's will to his own without that being's deliberate submission, and the "reading" of a sentient being's thoughts.

Mephisto also possesses certain powers enabling him to capture and detain the astral bodies (sheaths of the soul) of recently deceased human beings. Mephisto does not have jurisdiction over all the souls of humanity's recently deceased. It is not yet known what the prerequisite conditions are for him to be able to manipulate a human soul, nor are the precise means by which he accomplishes the feat known. Apparently these conditions require that the human being in question willingly agree to submit to Mephisto's will. It is not known how a human being may free himself from bondage to Mephisto (although Johnny Blaze apparently did), nor whether Mephisto will forever retain control of the souls he has obtained. Nor is it known whether or not Mephisto "feeds" on the psychic energies of such souls as other demons do".

Spawnrules
Originally posted by golem370
Ok I know Spawn is powerful but Mephisto I think way out of Spawn league. Mephisto more powerful then Thanos he is very very powerful."Unknown. Mephisto does not engage in hand-to-hand combat. He can magically augment his physical strength to unknown levels.

Known Superhuman Powers: Mephisto possesses vast supernatural power, which is apparently inherent within him. He can use this magical energy for various effects, among which are the augmentation of his own physical strength, levitation, teleportation, the projection of mystical energy as force blasts, invisibility, matter manipulation, image projection, size transformation of his body or other objects or beings, the creation of temporary interdimensional apertures, and so on. There seems to be no single feat beyond Mephisto's capabilities, with two exceptions: the subjugation of any sentient being's will to his own without that being's deliberate submission, and the "reading" of a sentient being's thoughts.

Mephisto also possesses certain powers enabling him to capture and detain the astral bodies (sheaths of the soul) of recently deceased human beings. Mephisto does not have jurisdiction over all the souls of humanity's recently deceased. It is not yet known what the prerequisite conditions are for him to be able to manipulate a human soul, nor are the precise means by which he accomplishes the feat known. Apparently these conditions require that the human being in question willingly agree to submit to Mephisto's will. It is not known how a human being may free himself from bondage to Mephisto (although Johnny Blaze apparently did), nor whether Mephisto will forever retain control of the souls he has obtained. Nor is it known whether or not Mephisto "feeds" on the psychic energies of such souls as other demons do".
laughing laughing spawn is godlike, he loves magic like spectre and will eat him

Juntai
Originally posted by Spawnrules
laughing laughing spawn is godlike, he loves magic like spectre and will eat him I'd give this to Spawn, but Spawn is nothing like Spectre at all.

Mider
Spawn might have a chance he did defeat Malbolgia in his own realm did he not?

moshtitan
mephitso...i think this is going to be a onesided thread due to the simple fact that spawns fans outnumber mephitsos in a ridiculous amount on this forum.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by moshtitan
mephitso...i think this is going to be a onesided thread due to the simple fact that spawns fans outnumber mephitsos in a ridiculous amount on this forum.

spawn fans confused where ..............their is only one real spawn fan in this forum that I know of and he's a moron.

moshtitan
Originally posted by thesilverspider
spawn fans confused where ..............their is only one real spawn fan in this forum that I know of and he's a moron.

laughing ok...maybe not "fans" per say, but definitly more people who take a liking to spawn than mephitso. now that i think of it, i almost hesitant to pick a winner. never-the-less, it would be a good battle.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
Spawn might have a chance he did defeat Malbolgia in his own realm did he not?

He had help from Angela, but yes, he did defeat Malebolgia in his own realm. And in his own Realm, Malebolgia was omnipotent (almost). He also beat the Redeemer in almost every encounter they had (And the Redeemer was created specifically to kill Spawn by taking advantage of his weakness to heavenly fire)

Originally posted by thesilverspider

Well gee.....thanks erm

Originally posted by moshtitan
laughing ok...maybe not "fans" per say, but definitly more people who take a liking to spawn than mephitso. now that i think of it, i almost hesitant to pick a winner. never-the-less, it would be a good battle.

Not really. Only Spawn fan i've seen around here other than myself is Spawnrules and well........no

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen

Well gee.....thanks
wasn't directed towards you.......

You haven't made the spawn thread at that time which by the way kicks every other respect threads ass.........gets a 15/10........ big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.