Lets figure it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Who's gonna get the axe next episode?Lets figure it out.I mean,we do have three weeks to brainstorm messed

Michael-Could be him but I would expect the writers to have him see and enjoy his son before had to die.Otherwise it would be way to cruel.

Jin-I dont think it would be him considering the cliffhanger in his flashback.We need to see how he ends up with Jin and a love story wouldnt tie into the mood if he died and Sun had to have the flashbacks.

Sawyer-He's a series regular.His contract is tied unless the writers really want to do something drastic.

Anna Lucia-We still need to find out what her background is and there also a epside coming up about her days on the island so I dont think she'll get booted.

The Big Black Guy (I dont know his name)- I dont think he'll get the axe because he looks like a good person for some new flashbacks and secrets.The writers still havent explored his past wich I'm pretty sure they're going to.

Rose's Husband-I think he's safe.It would be to cruel for him to get killed before he got to see his wife.

My opinion,I really think its going to be that blonde girl that was with anna-lucia.She doesnt really look too interesting and not alot of time has been focused on her so I think it's safe to say she will get booted.

cindy8219
Shannon will die after she has sex with Sayid.

xLiNdS x 622x
Why would it be "that blonde girl"? That wouldn't be anything big...it's supposed to be drastic and they're supposed to kill off a main character

TheQuincy
It'll be
1.Claire
or
2. Shannon
or
3. Sun

I think it will be claire. We don't need to know anything else about her, and she already gave birth to Aaron. Plus it's supposed to be bad if he is raised by another, so now he'll be forced too.

crimsonphoenix
I forgot where i saw it at but this season ,one or two main characters are supposed to be killed off from season one.....

ILoveMichRodrgz
Well I have a spoiler kinda thing...but I don't want to give it away.Should I post it?

Cringe
Originally posted by TheQuincy
It'll be
1.Claire
or
2. Shannon
or
3. Sun

I think it will be claire. We don't need to know anything else about her, and she already gave birth to Aaron. Plus it's supposed to be bad if he is raised by another, so now he'll be forced too.

The writers wouldnt kill Claire.She has a baby.That wouldnt be right and it would be too hard for charlie.

Sun-still has more flashbacks and like I said,it wouldnt be right for her to die and then try to have Jin have some romantic flashbacks wink

Shannon-I begginning to think it will be her.Not too much about her past that we dont already know and she doesnt really have any significance to the plot.

Charlie-We still need to know how Driveshaft broke up big grin

I think it's safe to say it will be Shannon now that ive thought about it wink

The reason I thought it was the blonde girl because I thought it was gonna be like last season where they announced in the of the commercials that someone was gonna die and Ethan ended up killing someone we never even saw.The writers like to play with the audience like that.

cindy8219
Originally posted by ILoveMichRodrgz
Well I have a spoiler kinda thing...but I don't want to give it away.Should I post it?

yes.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by cindy8219
yes.

Okay well...I was watching the TV guide channel on my cable and this show came on about updates for shows or something.Well I decided to watch it and the the host said something about someone getting killed off on Lost.So I kept watching and it showed a close up of Sun, AnaLucia, Shannon, and Claire.But the host said one of the FIVE main women on the show would be killed off...but it only showed Sun, Ana,Shannon, and Claire.Either that or I didn't see another girl...Then it cut to a scene where Sun had her back against a wall( It looked like she was underground somewhere)holding a shotgun like she was going to shoot one of the girls.And then after that it showed AnaLucia again.Maybe it was hinting that AnaLucia would get shot somehow by Sun?Or something like that.All I know is that it kept hinting AnaLucia more than the rest of the girls, then it showed Sun holding a shotgun underground sneaking up on someone.Has anyone else seen this?Well...anyway, Ill try to catch the show again and see if it replays.

ILoveMichRodrgz
Either that or I missed a part in a show where Sun has already had her back to wall holding a shotgun in a sneaky way and it was reviewing it. =/

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ILoveMichRodrgz
Okay well...I was watching the TV guide channel on my cable and this show came on about updates for shows or something.Well I decided to watch it and the the host said something about someone getting killed off on Lost.So I kept watching and it showed a close up of Sun, AnaLucia, Shannon, and Claire.But the host said one of the FIVE main women on the show would be killed off...but it only showed Sun, Ana,Shannon, and Claire.Either that or I didn't see another girl...Then it cut to a scene where Sun had her back against a wall( It looked like she was underground somewhere)holding a shotgun like she was going to shoot one of the girls.And then after that it showed AnaLucia again.Maybe it was hinting that AnaLucia would get shot somehow by Sun?Or something like that.All I know is that it kept hinting AnaLucia more than the rest of the girls, then it showed Sun holding a shotgun underground sneaking up on someone.Has anyone else seen this?Well...anyway, Ill try to catch the show again and see if it replays.

Yea, I heard it will be a woman character...i heard it will be either, Sun, Claire, Kate, or Shannon...

doesnt matter who it will be ... Im gonna be pissed just like when Boone died sad

but I seriously dont think it will be Kate...

Cringe
I think it;s gonna be shannon but that kind of pisses me off since her brother died as well.It jusr doesnt seem fair.

Morning_Glory
if it is shannon .. I wont feel bad for Maggie Grace cause it looks like she has a movie career starting to blossom

cindy8219
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
if it is shannon .. I wont feel bad for Maggie Grace cause it looks like she has a movie career starting to blossom

exactly. that's why I'm hoping its her. then again if she stays maybe boone will be included in more flashbacks.

Cringe
I think after her flashbacks in the next episode she's gonna be done with.But I did hear that her role in x Men 3 wasnt gonna affect LOST.Or is that her?Why would she say that if she was gonna be killed off?

cindy8219
to throw us off maybe....

Cringe
I guess.I just think it's wrong that her and her brother would die.

David Sykes
Kate cant die cause she is a main main charactor and Clair cant die because the fortune teller knew that the island would make her raise the baby. If Shannon dies then it would be really strange that to related people died. That leaves Sun, and Rose. But Anna Lucia might die because She was in the first season, just not shown on the island. Thax to flashback!

Hit_and_Miss
well the show has already killed Boone off... And shown the death of her father... Hmmmm Shannon is next... Talk about a nothing char anyways... Vincent is the only thing going on in her life...

crimsonphoenix
Maggie isnt going to be in x-men..She was going to be kitty pryde but they casted soemone else......

ILoveMichRodrgz
I just keep getting the feeling it will be Ana Lucia or Sun.

choosewisely
i really hope not sun cry

cindy8219
I really do think its Shannon. God I hope I'm not wrong b/c I would hate to see someone else go.

Hit_and_Miss
I when I think about boone... he was nothing to the storyline really... he didn't make that many plot twists, or mysteries... and shannons done even less then him... take shannon oh' mythical beast of the forest! we lockes servants command it!

ILoveMichRodrgz
Originally posted by choosewisely
i really hope not sun cry

Ditto. sad

LiL nAstY GirL
Its shannon spoilerfix.com

sorrow
poor girl..

but we'll move on.. big grin

cindy8219
Originally posted by sorrow
poor girl..

but we'll move on.. big grin

yeah, we will. I'm not happy that Boone won't be on anymore episodes though.

choosewisely
shannon can go....as long as sunlove, katelove and clairelove stay yes

Hit_and_Miss
she was really boring! I hope they kill her quick... I don't think my ears could stand 30 mins of shannon screeching.... big grin

choosewisely
yes but she's having sex first
so maybe youll hear more screeching stick out tongue but not of pain then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
I think the worst aspect of this is.....cry Vincent... who will be nominated to look after Vincent with Shannon's timely demise??

choosewisely
maybe sayid......shannon got it after boone died to keep her company....now shannon died and sayid is alone so etc etc

cindy8219
Originally posted by choosewisely
yes but she's having sex first
so maybe youll hear more screeching stick out tongue but not of pain then roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol, at least she'll make Sayid happy. embarrasment

choosewisely
lol not for long...

Hit_and_Miss
he wants that french chick anyways... And hes going to find his long lost love in the usa aswell... I don't think hes going to be too broke up other it!

Cringe
Sayid is going to accidentally stab her while they're having sex with those RAZAR sharp fingernails he has.I'm serious,he should cut em.

choosewisely
what about sawyer...you see him nearly dead in the preview
but anna decides to take him to the beach

Cringe
Sawyer is already cast a series regular.Thats pretty solid.

Hit_and_Miss
Hes like the jack bower of lost! they can't kill him! what would the fan girls (and some boys) do without him???

choosewisely
i dun think he dies but whats with him eek!

ILoveMichRodrgz
I think it's pretty obvious it's a female who will get cut...

Cringe
Yeah,there will be riots in the streets if they kill Sawyer no expression

Morning_Glory
sawyer isnt going to die...tsk

its suppose to be a woman that dies.

Cringe
I didnt say he was.He has a pretty solid role on LOST and couldnt possibly be tooken off.That video clip in the trailer may have been put there to mislead the un-educated viewer of LOST.

I been saying that for weeks and so has everyone else.Read the post before mine.

Morning_Glory
sleeping no

Cringe
Ok.

choosewisely
grr
i never said hes going to die but i want to know whats with him and who did it.....
or do you think its the bullitwound?

Cringe
Its the bullet wount having a normal toll on his body.Some of the summaries i've found for the next episode tell this.It's the bullet possibly having an infection,nothing else wink

choosewisely
nice you learned to read

Cringe
I also know my abc's smile

But please,keep the smart comments out of this thread or you'll be reported.

KillTheLight
Dont threaten to report people when comments of yours are not welcome in most of the threads in the lost forum..if anyone here had even bothered to report you ...you would have the word restricted under your user name by now..so hush up and put up tsk!especially when choose was hardly attacking you..roll eyes (sarcastic)..just dont forget we all have the option of the report button too wink ..Anyway back to topic..it's most probably going to be Shannon thats killed of unfortunately erm

Morning_Glory
i wouldn't feel bad if it was Shannon... erm Maggie Grace i think will have a movie career... she going to be in the next X men ..and other stuff..blah

KillTheLight
she's not going to be in x-men or any other stuff

Morning_Glory
i thought she was ...???whatt????? i swear I heard that somewhere.. o well... Im sure things will come up for her...

Cringe
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Dont threaten to report people when comments of yours are not welcome in most of the threads in the lost forum..if anyone here had even bothered to report you ...you would have the word restricted under your user name by now..so hush up and put up tsk!especially when choose was hardly attacking you..roll eyes (sarcastic)..just dont forget we all have the option of the report button too wink ..Anyway back to topic..it's most probably going to be Shannon thats killed of unfortunately erm

Omg.Go away.She insulted me in this forum and in another thread.This is getting ridiculous.Quite harrassing me.Dont you people have better things to do than pick on "childs" ?

I wouldnt feel bad if it was Shannon either.She doesnt really have any significance to the show since her brother died.

KillTheLight
no expression * ignores cringe's very flawed and very lame response*

poor sayid and vincent crytissue

Morning_Glory
Shannon does have significance... they've only showed one flash back of hers...sigh

I want to know about Shannon when she was in France and stuff... there could be significance there

Cringe I dont think you watched Season 1 at all... go watch it ALL

Cringe
I have season one on dvd and have watched almost every episode twice like I said before.I havent seen the last 6 episodes twice though confused

She does have a small amount of significance but it might just all leave after this next episode and these next flashbacks.I admit she may have some more interesting stories in her past but so will the new cast member they could be introducing in her place.

I do find it odd they would kill her off right when her and Sayid's relationship is getting good. Maybe it's not her. I do know, which i'm sure all of you do too, that the next episode will feature flashbacks involving the death of her father which will tie in how she became part of Boones family but after that it looks like the big gaps are filled in and all the rest and small and insignificant to the storyline on the island and their characters.

Morning_Glory
well I cant tell sometimes that you have even seen Season 1... maybe you dont pay attention

Cringe
Okkkk

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Shaynella
Cindy8219....I'm with you....Shannon is next after the dirty deed with "hot" Sayid.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Shaynella
I do feel bad for poor Shannon. I know she did a made-for-TV movie, but how far her career will go after this show is questionable.

_Sanctuary_
If anyone stays in the show for a short time it is harder to get new roles but anyone who stays in for a long time will be doomed to play the same type of characters forever... depends what you think is worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.