Yuga Khan (Darkseid's Father) vs Darkseid and his sons Orion, Grayven and Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Lantern
Yuga Khan is Darkseid's father and former ruler of Apokolips.

We all should know the history of Orion who is darkseid's son that was exchanged for the high father's son Mister Miracle.

I haven't read much about Darkseid's 3rd son Grayven but I'm pretty sure he's a powerhouse as well as Kalibak's brute force and Darkseid's just ah monster in his own right.

So who takes this classic battle??

I think Yuga is untouched... and here is why!!

Yuga Khan then made his way to Apokolips, wreaking havoc on many worlds, draining the life-energies of millions of beings and adding them to his own. By the time he reached Apokolips, he was nearly invincible. He effortless imprisoned Darkseid and destroyed Desaad for the death of his wife. He then proclaimed himself ruler once again.
Yuga Khan is one of the most powerful beings in the universe, him being invulnerable as well as immensely strong.

He is also able to project powerful force blasts that are capable of destroying entire planets. Plus, he is able to travel in both normal space and Hyperspace at tremendous speeds with no protection. He gains these powers from the life energies of others, which he is able to drain on a planetary scale.

Can Darkseid's team really handle that

Dark_Lantern
I can't sleep on Orion and his brothers though, along with Darkseid they make a very powerful unti. This team could probably take many of the x-men and Jutice League teams as well.

I think Yuga Khan is a major figure that most comic book junkies has slept on for sometime.

o.g. slaughter
u got any pics of this yuga khan?

Dark_Lantern
Yup...... Here is a head shot

Dark_Lantern
Here is another...

Dark_Lantern
I've added the two pictures I could find of Yuga Khan and he looks rather upset.

How come know one talks of Darkseid's father?????

Dark_Lantern
I think Yuga Khan could handle Thor, Hulk, Superman,Gladiator,Juggie at once, YEAH HE'S THAT POWERFUL.

Swanky-Tuna
Having Superman on your list is a mistake. Superman is the Jeff Jarrett of DC superheroes. He never loses.

Dark_Lantern
Sorry Swanky-Tuna, maybe you didn't read my other thread that tells you the history of Yuga Khan, even superman must take a seat.

Dark_Lantern
No one seems to want to find out what Khan's powers are.... No one claims to be an expert or willing to research on his powers.

Swanky-Tuna
I was talking about Supes not jobbing to anyone. Even when he should logically lose.

Anyway, people don't usually take immediate interest to threads involving obscure characters. I made a few threads with the Shade a while back and they didn't get much chatter going.

Also, this forum is kind of leans to Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.