batman,lady shiva,batgirl vs dare-devil,elektra,bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

superman302
batgirl could take them by herself, much less w/ BATMAN and shiva.

wolverine8888
thats a little bit over stating bat girl she aint good enough to beat all 3

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by superman302
batgirl could take them by herself, much less w/ BATMAN and shiva.

You forget to take your meds or something?

Elektra is at least as skilled (and thats undercutting Elektra )as Lady Shiva, physically superior and has telepathy and a whole slew of ninja mind tricks.

Daredevil is as skilled as Batman, slightly stronger then Batman, as fast and agile as Nightwing and has a radar sense.

Bullseye can easily tie up Batman for long enough for Elektra to finish Shiva and as long as Daredevil concentrats solely on defense and evasion he can easily stay a step ahead of Cass (if he decided to go melee he'd only win 4/10). The marvel team gets the slight odds in this fight, if Bullseye was replaced with an A list MA then it would almost be a clean sweep.

Dizzle
Elektra is better than Lady Shiva? Ok... sure. Right.

Daredevil and Batman would most likely go 5/10 each in an h2h fight. However, Batman has quite the assortment of random gadgets, while DD has a baton. Flashbang, batkick, game over. I realize that's far from foolproof... but gadgetry puts Batman a notch above DD, IMHO.

Now you say Elektra beats Shiva... I disagree. This fight probably has a significant impact on how the whole thing turns out though...

Batgirl can take Bullseye. Or switch with Batman and have him take Bullseye, though as you said, he could avoid her, but would definitely not win a majority. Batman takes Bullseye a good amount of the time though, as does Cass. If DD stalls for time, the Shiva/Elektra fight completely determines the whole outcome in this scenario... If he loses fairly quickly, the Batfamily wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dizzle
Elektra is better than Lady Shiva? Ok... sure. Right.

Daredevil and Batman would most likely go 5/10 each in an h2h fight. However, Batman has quite the assortment of random gadgets, while DD has a baton. Flashbang, batkick, game over. I realize that's far from foolproof... but gadgetry puts Batman a notch above DD, IMHO.

Now you say Elektra beats Shiva... I disagree. This fight probably has a significant impact on how the whole thing turns out though...

Batgirl can take Bullseye. Or switch with Batman and have him take Bullseye, though as you said, he could avoid her, but would definitely not win a majority. Batman takes Bullseye a good amount of the time though, as does Cass. If DD stalls for time, the Shiva/Elektra fight completely determines the whole outcome in this scenario... If he loses fairly quickly, the Batfamily wins.

Head to your comic shop and pick up back issues of Elektras MK run but yeah Bullseye is a lead weight for the marvel team

I also figured this was a melee fight, if Bats has gagets then he has much better odds against DD

batmandaman
run to your comic shop and pick up some new batgirl comics. she would know what elektra was going to do b4 elektra would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.