Does Anybody know this sw song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wilcar
What is the name of the song played during the landing of GG ship. I`ve heard in Episode1 too during Anakin scape from de droid control ship. Does anybody know this song?

Wilcar
By the way..this song is in the teaser trailer of EIII too.

muserke
In the teaser? Then it might be Battle Of Heroes. But I don't think that was playing when GG landed.

Wilcar
Is is when the GG ship is flying in the atmosfere in E III

Jedi Priestess
dude 2 words: ROTS Soundtrack

Canadadude
could it be Anakin's theme?

The Ones
its duel of the fates

JKozzy
The Tide Turns/The Death of Darth Maul. It's on the Phantom Menace's Ultimate Soundtrack, not the ROTS one.

Jedi Priestess
well see there ya go yes

adamrubin
what is the in the duel right after the teh duel of the fates part with yoda and the part until anakin and obiwan fall on the lava

JKozzy
Unreleased music.

Jedi Priestess
huh you understood that?

Canadadude
that was pretty hard to understand

Lord J
Originally posted by adamrubin
what is the in the duel right after the teh duel of the fates part with yoda and the part until anakin and obiwan fall on the lava in english please

adamrubin
after the duel of the fates scene with yoda what was the music playing

Boris
What was the music playing after the 'Duel of the Fates' scene, with Yoda?

jediprson
If anyone wants The Tide Turns/The Death of Darth Maul PM me

Canadadude
Yoda has his own theme in the movies as well. You can hear it one the Empire Strikes Back soundtrack. Is that what you want?

JKozzy
after the duel of the fates scene with yoda what was the music playing Again: Unreleased music.

JediStang
oh wow, finally i heard the song without frontground effects. I love that action theme. Before if I wanted to listen to it, I just left "Episode I Racer" running and didn't race.

Thanx jediprson, you get a banana line:

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.