Goku Ssj5,000 Vs Jtplatenuim [aka Jp] Vs The Single Will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

judgedred
TIME TO FIND OUT WHO THE HECKS STRONGEST! evil face

grey fox
JP most obviously and dont get so worked up jeez

jplatinum
Nice touch, grey fox.

Hey, judge, you spelled my name wrong man.
Not cool, dude.

grey fox
Thanks

judgedred
why cant anyone exept change dbv's goku ssj5,000 is so powerful that he can destroy the multiverse with his finger and the single will created everything. do you think god could take jp?

grey fox
Please make sense.

judgedred
why do you guys thing jps stronger than poeple you havent even heard of?

judgedred
jp's strong but not that strong! do you know who goku ssj5,000 or even goku is? what about the single will "minsened in history ofthe dc universe"

judgedred
hey jplatenium who doyou thinks strongesr god or jp?

grey fox
Because we actually use our minds instead of believing crap like ssj goku 50000 we actually base our opinions/fights upon FACTS . and as a fact we all know JP owns everyone , so don't push my patience and goodwill dammit.

judgedred
Because we actually use our minds instead of believing crap like ssj goku 50000 we actually base our opinions/fights upon FACTS . and as a fact we all know JP owns everyone , so don't push my patience and goodwill dammit.

hahaha! what about the single will he was actully shown in the comic history of the dc universe! ive seen goku ssj5,000

grey fox
Yes , well when you show me such a being or direct me too a site that proves his so called 'god-like' powers then i shan't believe you.

FYI goku only goes up to ss4 any higher is bull.

The True Fear
Jp owns all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.