What superheroes/villains can beat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
Which ones do you think beat Spider-Man?

armandovalles
anyone above Spiderman-level big grin hehehe

Scoobless
a lot of them (a helluva lot of them) have the potential to beat Spider-Man... luckily for him most of them are stupid or slow moving

NoFate007
There's too many to list, it needs to be specified more.

The Ion
Originally posted by Scoobless
a lot of them (a helluva lot of them) have the potential to beat Spider-Man... luckily for him most of them are stupid or slow moving and none of them are in his rogues gallery

EsteemedLeader
Just basic spotlight superheroes, anyone you're sure would beat him.

I say Batman can.batman

long pig
Deathstroke would beat him pretty easily.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by long pig

Hell yes.

Fanboy
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Which ones do you think beat Spider-Man?

Okay dude your signature what is that picture from dude I use to watch that cartoon and you gotta tell me what the cartoon is I loved it when I was a little kid. Oh and Superman, Superboy, Supergirl,Steel,Darkseid and Durpe durpe dur.

EsteemedLeader
It's Voltron!!!big grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I say Batman can.batman

no

Originally posted by long pig

and no

stick out tongue

batmandaman
^yes and yes. batman is too good of a fighter for spiderman, even if he is superstrong. and deathstroke's precog counters and prolly is better than spider sense, and his speed and strength are greater as well. he took out most of the jla by himself for God's sake. pretty much everyone but wolverine could beat spiderman. evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by batmandaman
^yes and yes. batman is too good of a fighter for spiderman, even if he is superstrong. and deathstroke's precog counters and prolly is better than spider sense, and his speed and strength are greater as well. he took out most of the jla by himself for God's sake. pretty much everyone but wolverine could beat spiderman. evil face

Batman is far slower than Spider-Man.... Deathstroke is a lot weaker than Spider-man.... where are you getting your....*cough*.... "facts"?

K3VIL
Black Tarantula.
Spidey was always luck in their fights, BT wasn't seeking for a fight, but for his son, or caring about his own business as a crime lord.
Tarantula took Spidey's FULL FORCE hits, and wasn't even fazed.
His durability, speed, reflexes and agility outclass those of Spidey by far.
He's bulletproof, he heal from any kind of injury, he's even immortal.
Plus his strenght is above that of the wall crawler, certainly over Class 25 tons and could emit eyebeams.He has centuries of experience as a planner and fighter, knows martial arts, now do the math.
This guy would even smack down the New Avengers until Sentry and IM show up.

superman302
Originally posted by batmandaman

sry big b i agree on deathstroke beating spiderman with a good fight, but the only way batman is going to win this is if he knows about spiderman and has time to prepare for the fight, but if they just came up on each other on a roof top spiderman will win.

batmandaman
oh, i know batman would lose, but DS would easily beat spiderman

Adam Warlock
Spider Man VS. Deathstroke = Spider Man

Spider Man VS. Batman = Dream on Batfanboys... Spider Man takes him out.

kgkg
Thor smile

armandovalles
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor smile

LOL U MINE AS WELL SAY SURFER TOO! AND SENTRY! AND GENIS! LOL

DarkCrawler
Namor will beat his ass.

Wickerman
As said in another thread, Exodus would show him new meanings of pain.

Then he'll do the same to MJ. But in the pleasant way shifty

~wickerman~

jplatinum
Anyone with above spiderman strength,genius iq, and/or mach speed.

EsteemedLeader
Batman would own him.batman

Hegemon875
I would so like to see superman let lose on spidey evil face

Juntai
Superboy.

EsteemedLeader
I think Joker would kill him too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.