Nova Blast Gautlet who can survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well this is that gautlet who can Survive a Nova Blast from Human Torch? Who lives?

1 Batman
2 Captain America without shield
3 Mister Fantastic
4 Spiderman
5 Venom
6 Carnage
7 Colossus
8 Omega Red
9 Thing
10 Sue Richards with Shield
11 Magneto with Sheild
12 Classic Juggernaut

The Ion
Batman would batkick that crap right back at him.

golem370
If Human Torch used the Nova Blast in Gotham he would level the City.

NoFate007
I'm assuming this means nobody has any preptime and can use things for cover, minus forcefields and such.

1 Batman - dead
2 Captain America without shield - dead
3 Mister Fantastic - dead
4 Spiderman - dead
5 Venom - dead
6 Carnage - dead
7 Colossus - I don't know for a fact and I know he's got a resistance level but I don't think he can take it, so dead
8 Omega Red - dead
9 Thing - dead
10 Sue Richards with Shield - possible survival
11 Magneto with Sheild - I think he could survive
12 Classic Juggernaut - survives

judgedred
JP,GOKU,THE PRESENCE,TOAA,ARCHON,HULK, AND SPECTRE

sylvanelf
The outcome for most of these characters depends on the environment in which this is set.

If you're talking just standing there and taking it, then the first half of the list is basically vaporized. The survivors would start with Colossus, although he'd be a horrible mess, and gradually move on up to Juggernaut, who wouldn't be fazed at all.

Batman, Captain America, Mister Fantastic, Spider-Man, Venom and Carnage are all slag.
Colossus is badly disfigured, but he could pull through.
Omega Red is probably going to be a pile of ash (seems a bit out of order here).
Thing wouldn't be feeling too good afterward, but he'd survive.
Sue Richards and Magneto would be well protected behind their shields, and Juggernaut wouldn't care.

If, on the other hand, this isn't just a suicide experiment, and we're talking about a combat situation in a city, jungle, or some other setting, then everyone has the potential to survive.

Fanboy
I think the only surviver here is Juggernaut the rest die.

Fanboy
Superman could survive it.

batmandaman
yes he could, i think that was obvious though, so thats why he isn't on the list. batman from the 1960's show could survive. he would pull out some Bat-tastic invention that protected him from temps equal to the suns. thats how ridiculous bats was on the show, he could prolly beat anyone cuz he would convienently have the perfect device to beat them. insane.

DarkCrawler
Thing can probably survive in 1000 Kelvin...but Human Torch's nova flame can be ten times hotter then that.

Wonder Man
Mr. Immortal would kick his butt. Torch is exhausted after the blast. Leaving the Great Lake Avenger not only the apparent victor but the newest hero to fans far and wide.

Xplosive
Sue Richards with Shield
Magneto with Sheild
Classic Juggernaut

This three

Wynndar
IW and MAgneto would arguably survive. I know IW has taken blast from Galactus and such...Im not sure Magneto's shield's top showing is...but Torch's top Nova Blast can destroy a moon/hemisphere/go through the Earth, etc. So its up for debate at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.