Multiple Man vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Now it's fair to arm Jamie for a fight. And he should have time to prepare the same as anybody else does.
So lets just say they meet at the gun shop of one of Jamie's dups and there's a revolving door too.

DigiMark007
He multiplies when he gets hit...but not when he gets his air passages webbed shut.

SM wins.

Wonder Man
Nooo. He gets to multiply just like Spider-man gets to be Spider-man.
Anyhow...that being said, clogging one dupes mouth isn't gonna prevent him from stamping his foot or clapping his hand.
I admit if Spider-man could instantly immoblize like a telekenitic Multiple Man would be in for a defeat maybe....maybe that is cause one good power of a dupe is he can just be around somewhere if you know what i mean.

DrDoom101
you obviously dont know much about MM.

"create exact physical duplicates of himself upon contact with any amount of kinetic energy "

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=736

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DrDoom101
you obviously dont know much about MM.

"create exact physical duplicates of himself upon contact with any amount of kinetic energy "

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=736

I knew that he always doubled when he was hit...I forgot he could do it himself. Regardless, 1 of him or 50, he has no clear way of taking Parker out, and there's definitely a limit to the number he can create.

DrDoom101
he can create it by himself without getting hurt?

Metalmanx
Yea, by snapping his fingers or stomping his foot on the ground, he can create duplicates of himself.

But, it doesn't hold true for his duplicates. The original Jamie has to be the duplicator.

I think Spidey eventually wins though.

GODSCRIBE
good battle. with prep i think MM would take this. when they surround him it will **** up parkers senses real good. plus with ammo? its all over.

MM in a close one

ImmortalOne
MM is uber-powerful !!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
good battle. with prep i think MM would take this. when they surround him it will **** up parkers senses real good. plus with ammo? its all over.

MM in a close one

Yea, but one MEASLY swat from Spidey takes out every duplicate. And Jamie can only produce around 30 before he gets very lightheaded and unable to control them.

Spidey can barrel right through them, swatting them away until he reaches the original. His spidersense will let him know which one is the real Jamie, and then it's over.

8bitChris
Jamie does have Shaolin Monk training though...well he has almost any form of training you can imagine.

Dizzle
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Jamie does have Shaolin Monk training though...well he has almost any form of training you can imagine.

He can do better than 30 now, I'm pretty sure. He created a whole bunch and sent them out to get these various types of training, then eventually called them back and absorbed them. (and their new skills) Dude's a beast now, even solo. Since he can do all that, I just kind of assume his old limits are well behind him now. He definitely has a limit, but it's really friggin high.

GODSCRIBE
true story, chris

btw how did you get that effect in your sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.