Terrax vs WonderWoman vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three powerful beings

Marvel=DC
Firelord and Terrax kill each other

golem370
I think Terrax the WonderWoman the Firelord.

armandovalles
Firelord's the most powerful one here, then Terrax, then Wonder Woman

Dizzle
Originally posted by armandovalles
Firelord's the most powerful one here, then Terrax, then Wonder Woman

Thank you...

Wonderwoman's good, but not quite herald level. Honestly, get PISifieded by Spiderman ONCE and everyone hates you... Firelord ain't nobody's biatch... Except Silver Surfer.

armandovalles
exactly. Out of the 5 main heralds (SS, Firelord, Terrax, Air-Walker, Nova), Firelord is second only to SS, and thats just barely. Firelord's alot more powerful than people give him credit for. Firelord wins this, followed by Terrax, and WW has pretty much no chance here.

golem370
Well the book where they fought Morg he beats firelord easier then he beats Terrax... Terrax is stronger and more of a Warrior for Firelord.

armandovalles
theres 2 reasons why Morg beat Firelord easier than Terrax:

1) Firelord would beat Terrax, but Morg would beat Firelord easier than Terrax cuz like Morg, Terrax is more of a brawler whereas Firelord and SS are more of energy users, so if u use physical force against guys like Firelord and SS when ur as strong as Morg they'd go down quicker than someone who's a brawler, like Terrax, who's used to taking hits from guys like Morg.

2) Terrax only gave Morg so much trouble cuz Terrax had Morg's axe. That's like takin Mjolnir away from Thor, it doesnt completely weaken him, but it takes away alot of his abilities.

So, overall, if they all fight smart, Firelord wins cuz he would keep his distance and use long range blasts to take them down. If they get into a brawl tho, Terrax wins.

golem370
Which I don't think would harm Terrax at all.

K3VIL
WW is a high class 100, if she cuts lose on Firelord in a brawl, she can smack down him, Demigod Hercules of the Marvel Universe was able to put him on his back with a single punch, and told him to stay quiet if he don't wants trouble, and Firelord don't even tried to fight back.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
WW is a high class 100, if she cuts lose on Firelord in a brawl, she can smack down him, Demigod Hercules of the Marvel Universe was able to put him on his back with a single punch, and told him to stay quiet if he don't wants trouble, and Firelord don't even tried to fight back.
Wasn’t really a fight was it

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles

SS wasn't a brawler he punked Morg.

The only reson why morg was kicking all the herald was simple he was more powerful.

He took 3 herald together , it took a pissed of Surfer to take him down. ( piss off it doesn't happend often)

guy222
Kril

Nod
Thats one hell of a bump.

I guess I think FL wins.

shiv
Still

FL calling the shots

blasts Terrax into a coma and into the princyawncess..
smacking WW off her feet and on her back.

as it should be.

Priest
Terrax

SupremeMan
Originally posted by golem370
Three powerful beings

Honestly, the only way I can see Wonder Woman winning this (or even any reason for her to be in it) is that she could wait for Terrax and Firelord to kill each other and then claim the victory.

The only chance I see for her is that Class 100 in Marvel doesn't always put someone on a DC level. But from what I've read, its a tossup between Terrax and Firelord.

Soljer
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Honestly, the only way I can see Wonder Woman winning this (or even any reason for her to be in it) is that she could wait for Terrax and Firelord to kill each other and then claim the victory.

The only chance I see for her is that Class 100 in Marvel doesn't always put someone on a DC level. But from what I've read, its a tossup between Terrax and Firelord.

It doesn't? What? You mean the top tiers in DC can lift more than a hundred tons?

NAH WEIGH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.