Manchester Black VS The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Manchester Black is the leader of the Suicide Squad, he's a powerful telepath which can cast illusions and shield himself and others even from Martian Manhunter, his telekinesis is also incredibly powerful, he gave Superman a stroke through moving part of his brains, and can create powerful force fields and use his telekinesis to go fist to fist with Supes or other guys.

New Avengers:
Sentry
Iron Man
Captain America
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman
Spider-Man
Ronin

Juntai
I don't recall him ever being part of the suicide squad, he WAS part of THE ELITE, and then killed himself later on, at one point he had mentally dominated nearly every DC Earth Villain and Superman smashed them all in a couple of moments.. a good showing on both of their parts..
But then he blew his own brains out
but his consciousness moved on, and now he's in control of Vera Black, and last I knew he reformed The Elite.. not quite sure how it's evolved from there. I missed the issue where it was resolved.

Mider
does anyone know what comics he came out in?

Draco69
The team save Sentry gets absolutely curbstomped. Their only hope is Sentry.

Mider
does anyone wish to give me Manchester blacks comic apperances please?

Juntai
First appearance was
Superman in Action Comics: 775
Superman dealt with him and his group The Elite in that issue.

He popped up later in Adventures of Superman: 593, as part of the reformed Suicide Squad, though this was temporary, this was during Our Worlds at War, this is when he did the wipe Luthors mind thing. To try to make Superman look bad on TV.

Then Ending Battle, where he dominated all kinds of people all across the Globe and had them taking out Superman's friends and stuff, was:
Superman: 186
Adventures of Superman: 608
Man of Steel: 130
Superman in Action Comics: 795
Superman: 187
Adventures of Superman: 609
Man of Steel: 131
Superman in Action Comics: 796

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.