Bane in Juggernauts Armor vs. Batman with Gambits Kinetic Energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Lantern
Just trying to add some flavor in this battle....

I figured I'd give Bane, Juggernaut's armor because Batman always goes for Banes Steroid tubes...lol

And being fair I had to give the ol Bat some extra punch with Gambits ability to turn anything he touches to kinetic energy that explodes on contact.

So....

Who comes away with this victory???

kgkg
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern

I figured I'd give Bane, Juggernaut's armor because Batman always goes for Banes Steroid tubes...lol

And being fair I had to give the ol Bat some extra punch with Gambits ability to turn anything he touches to kinetic energy that explodes on contact.

So....

Jugs has a armor?

u talking about Cyt powers he wins.

Dark_Lantern
I kind of see this one going either way I mean Bane could do damage knowing his body is potected with juggie's armor.

But who could put this past the Batman with Gambits powers, he'd probably doing things Gambit has yet to do.

Dark_Lantern
Yeah, the Cyttorak give him the armor right??

kgkg
Yeah, the Cyttorak give him the armor right??
ya

but with that Batman can't hurt him.

Dark_Lantern
Yeah that's true...

Is it possible for the Bat to cook up something unthinkable with gambits powers though?

Swanky-Tuna
I think Juggernaut's armor is just an extention of his power. Like how Superman's costume doesn't get ripped while it's on him because of his aura. I'm not sure how resiliant it is when it's off him though since it's magic. And aren't Bane's tubes like all over the place?

Dark_Lantern
Yeah his vains are all over his body, I was just thinking of Bane in some sort of protective armor...

I wonder what class strenght Bane has anyways???? Anyone know??

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think Juggernaut's armor is just an extention of his power. Like how Superman's costume doesn't get ripped while it's on him because of his aura. I'm not sure how resiliant it is when it's off him though since it's magic. And aren't Bane's tubes like all over the place? Basically yeah it's just an extension of his power basically made so that after every fight he isn't walking around naked it really offers no powers other than the fact it is unbreakable. Bane could wear it though it it would prtotect him from harm where it covers him.

yahman

So....

How obscure !!!!!!!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.