Flash with Magneto's magnetic powers vs. Hulk with Nightcrawlers teleporting skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Lantern
Yet another twist of fate....

Who can imagine flash at light speed with magnetic powers or Hulk being able to teleport so a surprise attack....

Who comes out on top...

kgkg
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern
Yet another twist of fate....

Who can imagine flash at light speed with magnetic powers or Hulk being able to teleport so a surprise attack....

Who comes out on top...
over kill

Flash wins

Dark_Lantern
Could the hulk teleport and catch flash sleepin.

Does Flash have good awareness like spiderman so he would sense the hulk behind him???

The Ion
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern
Could the hulk teleport and catch flash sleepin.

Does Flash have good awareness like spiderman so he would sense the hulk behind him???
Yes. The Flash has sensed bullets coming towards his head from miles away.

Dark_Lantern
doesn't hulk have a sonic scream of some sorts?? I thinking... could he teleport then use this sonic blast straight out of the teleportation.

DarkCrawler
He has Thunderclap.

But he won't be able to do it before Flash has killed him...he even won't be able to teleport before Flash kills him.

Dark_Lantern
I'm guessing flash would throw something metal at the hulk using light speed....wow that seems pretty deadly....

A nice combo of speed and power.

The Ion
I bet Flashneto can do one hell of a Fastball Special.

TheKahn
Hulk dumb, Hulk teleport into solid object, Hulk die

The True Fear
It is lame give people other peoples powers.

this thread loses

newjak86
Well picture this Flash runs over to Wolverine takes out his adamantium bones then fashions himself and armor with to spikes at the end. This while Hulk is taking his first breath and a half and sayin slowing.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA..................
Just then we see Hulk's head down by his feet rolling on the ground and flash standing there wondering what to do next.

Dark_Lantern
Got Cha...lol

The True Fear
o rly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.