Don't you Just Love 'matture' new memebers ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Look at what i just recieved as a PM from my good friend Dark Lantern. Has anybody any idea of what i have done to this 'child' in question. Does anybody know if he is related to the following, I Hate C-Master, IHate Whirly or Tough Guy.

'Haterade
You drink how many glasses of haterade ah day...OOOOH let me count 1,2,3,10,15...way too much

whats yahman stand for anyway You Ass Hole Man...lol I got the best come back lines

Please use caution in drinking Haterade it causes me to make you drown by shoving it down ya air pipes.

Now apologize Num Nutts '

Hows anyone else noticed how anti social this forum is becoming.... Its like walking down Brixston (Sorry about the spelling) on a late Friday night. wink

GODSCRIBE
hmm, funny you mention that. im going to Brixton later on tonight.

RAGE17
Originally posted by yahman
Look at what i just recieved as a PM from my good friend Dark Lantern. Has anybody any idea of what i have done to this 'child' in question. Does anybody know if he is related to the following, I Hate C-Master, IHate Whirly or Tough Guy.

'Haterade
You drink how many glasses of haterade ah day...OOOOH let me count 1,2,3,10,15...way too much

whats yahman stand for anyway You Ass Hole Man...lol I got the best come back lines

Please use caution in drinking Haterade it causes me to make you drown by shoving it down ya air pipes.

Hows anyone else noticed how anti social this forum is becoming.... Its like walking down Brixston (Sorry about the spelling) on a late Friday night. wink

you want me to take care of him?

yahman
Originally posted by RAGE17
you want me to take care of him?

Nahh C ..... Your Rage is no longer quite what it used to be. (#Sigh~) you could have a go though.

GODSCRIBE good luck with that, your going to need it. wink smile

Where abouts do you live ???????

Wickerman

'Haterade

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t373345.html

~wickerman~

RAGE17
Nahh C ..... Your Rage is no longer quite what it used to be. (#Sigh~) you could have a go though.

well then if my rage is not what it used to be...you can take care of it by yourself

yahman
Originally posted by Wickerman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t373345.html

~wickerman~ laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Cheers mate, that has made my night.

Oh my god i hope he isn't related to that 'I hate C Kid' I cant handle all that attention.

As True Fear said ' I would report him, but it would look like i actually cared'

If I'm being honest this thread was set up for ridicule

yahman
well then if my rage is not what it used to be...you can take care of it by yourself

I am ..... but if im in need of a less subtle approach, i can assure you, you will be the first person i talk to. wink

armandovalles
personally, i cant stand any of these new people. Us veterans of the forums are the alpha and the omega!

yahman
Originally posted by armandovalles
personally, i cant stand any of these new people. Us veterans of the forums are the alpha and the omega!

I disagree ..... but there has been a bit of an influx of quite strange people.

Princess Diana

'Haterade

I grew up near Brixton - I walk round it late on Fridays all the time smile

The True Fear
Haterade,no

yahman
Originally posted by Princess Diana
I grew up near Brixton - I walk round it late on Fridays all the time smile

Seriously .... I didn't mean to offend, my good friend. smile

The Ion
Maybe everyone should just cut back on all haterade consumption.

yahman
Originally posted by The True Fear
Haterade,no

laughing

Indeed laughing

It was the irony of this, that got me

'lol I got the best come back lines'

Yes ! you have, yes ! you have roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
Maybe everyone should just cut back on all haterade consumption.

Please say that was sarcasm, Ion ? sad

Princess Diana
Seriously .... I didn't mean to offend, my good friend. smile

Seriously and you would love Brixton at night - it is just a damn good night out - now New Cross where I grew up thats rough

The Ion
Please say that was sarcasm, Ion ? sad
lol big grin

yahman
Seriously and you would love Brixton at night - it is just a damn good night out - now New Cross where I grew up thats rough

I've i have a mate in my current hall, whose from Brixton. Really nice guy infact.

New cross ? Never heard of it. smile

The True Fear
he told me he would give me his adress to fight him or something. i dont fight middle schoolers though.

Princess Diana
I've i have a mate in my current hall, whose from Brixton. Really nice guy infact.

New cross ? Never heard of it. smile

ask him about it - its almost next door about 2 miles away from Brixton.

Brixton is not that rough - it has some rough bits but the centre isn't - all of New Cross is sad

The Ion
I find military pressing middle schoolers to be a potent relaxation technique.

yahman
ask him about it - its almost next door about 2 miles away from Brixton.

Brixton is not that rough - it has some rough bits but the centre isn't - all of New Cross is sad

Its got a bit of a rep outside London. Have you ever had the missfortune of being mugged, or assulted ?

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
I find military pressing middle schoolers to be a potent relaxation technique.

laughing I bet you do ..... shifty

RAGE17
Its got a bit of a rep outside London. Have you ever had the missfortune of being mugged, or assulted ?

i had the pleasure of mugging and assaulting many people.

yahman
i had the pleasure of mugging and assaulting many people.

Hardcore !!!!!! smile

Can i ask a personal question ?

Is all this violence your way of 'compensating' for something ? smile

Just a question. wink

Princess Diana

only ever been mugged in Morroco and that was at knife point

RAGE17
Hardcore !!!!!! smile

Can i ask a personal question ?

Is all this violence your way of 'compensating' for something ? smile

Just a question. wink

no.

RAGE17

i meant to apologize for that...its just that i didnt have any money.....i remember it was you and your friends...i am sorry.... sad

yahman

eek! Oh my god ! Mate what did you do ?

yahman
no.

Sure !!!!!!!!! shifty

RAGE17
Sure !!!!!!!!! shifty

i will come to london and kick your ass

yahman
i will come to london and kick your ass

laughing laughing

I've seen your face (Never forget that haircut), so i know who to avoid, you on the other hand have know idea what i look like. cool

yahman
laughing laughing

I've seen your face (Never forget that haircut), so i know who to avoid, you on the other hand have know idea what i look like. cool

Look whose back !!!!!!!!!! Lantern's back Tell a friend !!!!!! Guess whose back ? Guess whose back ? Guess whose back ?

RAGE17
laughing laughing

that was after a shower......and i look totally different now i have alot more tan.and more muscle that pic was before the army

leonidas
what's with all the stupidity recently? put some names on the ignore list, then don't open these and the other types of threads. no one reads them, no one's gonna comment and hopefully all the sh!t will go away.

damn, by responding and/or acknowledging the stupidity, you actually promote it. don't read it and you don't have to worry about it.

yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
what's with all the stupidity recently? put some names on the ignore list, then don't open these and the other types of threads. no one reads them, no one's gonna comment and hopefully all the sh!t will go away.

damn, by responding and/or acknowledging the stupidity, you actually promote it. don't read it and you don't have to worry about it.

What was that about not reading them ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

EsteemedLeader
Haterade? WTF!?laughing

The True Fear
We shall throw this middle schoolers

GODSCRIBE

HAHA

I'm already back. It went well though...I stay at London Bridge SE.

Cosmo Kramer
This has got to be illegal.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by leonidas

Co-signed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.