Marv vs Bane vs Capatin America without the Sheild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok to bruisers and a American Marvel hero.

roughrider
If Cap gets double-teamed, it could be trouble. But I think Steve would come out on top.

golem370
I like cap to but there something about Marv like he would go the extra mile to win though maybe Bane to vicious

roughrider
Cap has taken out a 10-ton lifter in USAgent, who's nearly as acrobatic, in h2h without the shield. He can take Bane, but Marv is a wild card; how crazy and far can he go?

NoFate007
I don't think Cap can take out Bane, but I think Marv and Bane would end up fighting each other, which could give Cap time to think of a way to dispose of both. I think this depends on the first move made, otherwise it can go any way.

roughrider
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't think Cap can take out Bane, but I think Marv and Bane would end up fighting each other, which could give Cap time to think of a way to dispose of both. I think this depends on the first move made, otherwise it can go any way.

Agreed. Just like chess, it's the opening move.

golem370
I believe Captain America would have his back broke like Batman. I also like to see Classic Sabretooth in this fight between Marv and Bane.

Smaxxer
What's the matter with all these Marv-vs threads ? He's just a tough guy with some moves (and yes I saw the movie and read all of the Sin City graphic novels).

There are in DC and Marvel very few characters who actually would have a problem beating Marv...

golem370
He put a mans head through a brick wall he is pretty strong and it took two hit from the electric chair to kill him.

o.g. slaughter
who iz marv

Juntai
If Bane's juiced, he wins.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by golem370
He put a mans head through a brick wall he is pretty strong and it took two hit from the electric chair to kill him.
Like I said, tough guy.

Nothing more. He's definitely NOT in the (super)hero league.

spiderman44
dam marv iz not all dat great ill beat his ass

Smaxxer
Originally posted by spiderman44
dam marv iz not all dat great ill beat his ass
I wouldn't go that far wink

golem370
Neither is Bane or Captain America he is a Hero not a Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.