Wonder Woman vs. Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Ultimate Colossus looks mightier than the regular one.
So, what happens?

RAGE17
ultimate colossus takes it with ease...................isnt WW only like class 10 and stuff? and her durability is enhanced human....

yahman
Originally posted by RAGE17
ultimate colossus takes it with ease...................isnt WW only like class 10 and stuff? and her durability is enhanced human....

laughing

He wouldn't do too badly tho !!!!!!!!

olympian
Rage is on a roll today big grin

Wonder Woman wins.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Rage is on a roll today big grin

Wonder Woman wins.

Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Spawnrules
the hell, ultimate sollosus wins, wonderwoman is throughing a lasso at him collosus take the lasso through wonderwoman in a bed does it with her, and collosus says ever tried an ironman out or got steel

RAGE17
Originally posted by Spawnrules
the hell, ultimate sollosus wins, wonderwoman is throughing a lasso at him collosus take the lasso through wonderwoman in a bed does it with her, and collosus says ever tried an ironman out or got steel

lol thanx for the support...but ultimate colossus is more likely to tell that to superman rather then wonderwoman

Spawnrules
collosus is gay?

olympian
Ultimate Colussus was implied to be.

Or is it currently "official" that he is.

yahman
lol thanx for the support...but ultimate colossus is more likely to tell that to superman rather then wonderwoman

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Bitrate
Doesn't Wonder Woman's Lasso hinder people paralized?...if it does, won't WW have the advantage over Colossus?

Marvel=DC
^ not only that but, she wins and get serious Colossus WOULD tell that to superman.

*Colossus to Superman: Well what kind of steel are you.*

Spawnrules
lol, wonderwoman lasso cant affect steel, its like collosus is an object

The Ion
She doesn't need a lasso. She'd beat him stupid without it.

klwiggs
Wonder Woman wins, shes got flight and is faster

Spawnrules
just cause she got flight and is faster all collosus has to do is take a 100 ton object thow it at wonderwoman, and then wonderwoman cant lift it since shes class 15

The Ion
You are incredibly misinformed and/or stupid.

Metalmanx
Even though I know that Wonder Woman would win, I do think that Colossus would surprise her. As in she wouldn't put him down immediately. He's uber strength and will power, especially in Ultimate X-men.

Hell, he freakin overpowered Magneto. Magneto. The same guy that has a field day with Colossus's steel body. He totally overpowered him and socked him in the gut.

He also stopped a large, speeding train. As well as a giant ferris wheel. As well as chucking a 100 foot tall Sentinel between 1000-2000 feet in the air. As well as lifting and carrying a nuclear submarine that was easily a Los Angeles Class submarine (weighing 6,000 tons) for several miles before parking it back on land.

Oh yea. He also rocked Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Iron Man. Easily.

I know Wonder Woman will probably win, but I just don't think it'll be too easy. I don't think strength will win this fight. But probably speed and tact.

Metalmanx

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
You are incredibly misinformed and/or stupid.

So we are all agreed ? ......

This guy; (Spawnrules,) is stupid big grin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian
Ultimate Colussus was implied to be.

Or is it currently "official" that he is. He is as gay as a pregnant pole vaulter.

RAGE17
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He is as gay as a pregnant pole vaulter.

chill....

Juntai
WW punches him twice and he falls out.
Any feat he's done, WW can do, with one hand, including the combat ones..

Marvel=DC
^ so true, so very,very true

RAGE17
bullshit she is only class 10 and has enhanced human durability.he takes it

Marvel=DC
^ HAHA but, seriously now that's getting old she takes it, he's now where as good as her at his best when she's at her worst.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
^ HAHA but, seriously now that's getting old she takes it, he's now where as good as her at his best when she's at her worst.

fine I'll give her class 15 strength no more then that.

dman2008
fine I'll give her class 15 strength no more then that.

You do know that she is supposed to be only second to Superman in strength in the DCU right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

RAGE17
Originally posted by dman2008
You do know that she is supposed to be only second to Superman in strength in the DCU right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

know-yes, care- no

Spawnrules
stupid boy strikes again, i was happy with weird kid

Spawnrules
im talking about myself

Dr.Crankenstein
Colossus will put up a good fight until Diana gets mad.

How strong is Ult. Colossus?

Marvel=DC
^ not strong enough

Metalmanx

Metalmanx
Colossus overpowering MAGNETO'S magnetic powers.

Metalmanx
Part 2.

Marvel=DC
that's nice I don't see how that'll help with WW especially if she gets her rope around him no matter how strong his willpower or determination is he won't win. Don't get me wrong I like Colossus he's one of my favorite X-men but, he wont win WW has the similar feats only better.

P.S. Him getting out of Magnetos power and overpowering him is impressive.

Metalmanx
that's nice I don't see how that'll help with WW especially if she gets her rope around him no matter how strong his willpower or determination is he won't win. Don't get me wrong I like Colossus he's one of my favorite X-men but, he wont win WW has the similar feats only better.

P.S. Him getting out of Magnetos power and overpowering him is impressive.

Like I've said from the beginning, Wonder Woman totally wins.

BUT, I believe that it won't be nearly as easy as everyone thinks. I think Colossus would surprise the hell out of her with both his EXTREME durability and EXTRAORDINARY strength. That's all I'm saying. I still think Wonder Woman wins.

P.S.--I know, man. You have to understand, when he saw Colossus moving, he started to move more and more power onto him. You could tell when Colossus got really close, Magneto got worried and poured more magnetic energy on him. And yet, Colossus still just pushed through it. Freakin amazing.

Marvel=DC
^ oh I never said it would be easy as pie.

Avalonofthewind
At current levels, WW will murder colussus. Especially if she is carrying that magic sword.

sam_drugbringer
WW is eaisly class 100, as she's gone toe to toe with Superman dozens of times. With that and her speed, she takes this quite handely.

Also, I'd like to point out that overpowering Magneto like that is due to one of more of these reasons

1. Bad Writeing

2. Magneto being INSANELY overconfident

3. Magneto being infinitely weaker then his 616 counterpart

4. Ult Colossus being the new pre-crisis Superman.

Siriously, Magneto has carryed thousends of pounds for days with no strain. It makes no sence that he could be overpowered like that.

Avalonofthewind
Here she is fighting a pissed off Supes in front of the Sun.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww1.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Here she is keeping Asmodels Cheribium Chariot in the sky.
Note that this thing also vaporizes humans to the touch.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/wwchariot.jpg

Marvel=DC
It really is one sided I just didn't wanna piss of MM.

Metalmanx
It really is one sided I just didn't wanna piss of MM.

Uh..thanks I guess. I appreciate it, but you don't need to worry about pissing me off. They're just comics.

No biggie. I know Wonder Woman wins.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Spawnrules
just cause she got flight and is faster all collosus has to do is take a 100 ton object thow it at wonderwoman, and then wonderwoman cant lift it since shes class 15

Yeah right WonderWoman is way beyond 100 ton strength because she has fought with Superman abunch of times and survived like she did with the last fight WonderWoman is the only one who comes even close enough to being strong as Superman along with the Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh..thanks I guess. I appreciate it, but you don't need to worry about pissing me off. They're just comics.

No biggie. I know Wonder Woman wins.

of course she does.... roll eyes (sarcastic) ....."it" should fear More bout pissin me off then you.......colossus takes it easily.....

JediMasterLuke5
isnt WW only like class 10 and stuff?
lol is that a joke?

RAGE17
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
lol is that a joke?

no why?...dude wonder woman is like class 10 tops.and has enhanced human durability...thats it.....what can she do to colossus....?

JediMasterLuke5
Class 10 only means 10 tons. She is more like class 10000 or something.

RAGE17
Class 10 only means 10 tons. She is more like class 10000 or something.

dude she cant lift over 8 tons i doubt she can even lift a car.....she is weak as hell.....and not durable at all...she is one of the weakest comic characters

JediMasterLuke5
Dude look at the scans above. She is one of the strongest in DC. Collossus is like class 70 WW is like class 10000.

RAGE17
Dude look at the scans above. She is one of the strongest in DC. Collossus is like class 70 WW is like class 10000.

wonder-woman can lift 5 tons isn't she like half atlantian half celestial or something?...and read some comics...colossus was class 70 when he just joined the x-men as a kid......now he is a well established class 100

JediMasterLuke5
wonder-woman can lift 5 tons isn't she like half atlantian half celestial or something?
See you no absolutely nothing about her. She is Amazon. If you dont even know what she is you cant surely know how stronge she is. Look at the scans above she lifting something that ways like 10000 tons.

RAGE17
See you no absolutely nothing about her. She is Amazon. If you dont even know what she is you cant surely know how stronge she is. Look at the scans above she lifting something that ways like 10000 tons.

lol dude no offence.but you are like the thickest member i ever talked to on KMC......dont you see i am joking around?.....

The Ion
joke
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

UniOmni
I forget, what exactly does the lasso of truth do? Make you not tell lies?
Cuz i'm confused about its purpose.

Draco69
It does ALOT of things.

It's primary use is to make you tell the truth and ABSOLUTE truth.
It can also spit Hestia's Fire.
Exorcise Demons.
Open portals to other dimensions
Heal people

There's lots of uses. But most writers simply forget them...

blackwarrior
Lets face it Ultimate Colossus has more chance of impregnating himself
than winning against The Awesome Amazon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.