halo 2 bridge connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deeZ nurtZ hrtZ
alright i keep hearing all this stuff about using ur bridged connection to boot people out of a game... im using a bridged connection right now .... sooo how do i boot people out of a game??

p.s. this is my first post soooo if im not supposed to talk bout H2 cheating plz just delete topic and dont ban me smile

jerlark386
cheater!

You can easily buy an action replay device or,

use bandwidth limiting software on an xbox thats connected to your computer,such as this http://www.netequalizer.com. But thats a bit more complicated. You have to tweak the upload/download to just the right amount. Theres also a windows built QoS.but its not exactly a bandwidth manager.

DarkC
Originally posted by deeZ nurtZ hrtZ
alright i keep hearing all this stuff about using ur bridged connection to boot people out of a game... im using a bridged connection right now .... sooo how do i boot people out of a game??

p.s. this is my first post soooo if im not supposed to talk bout H2 cheating plz just delete topic and dont ban me smile
More cheaters. Oh boy.

no expression

Hit_and_Miss

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay10.jpg

For wanting to cheat and get ranks you don't deserve... Whats the matter??? get owned too much on halo???

DarkC
Develop some skills. Playing it on Easy and normal is not going to cut it.

Play some CS, where you die in like, 1-5 shots.

coo
Heh, that shows your simple mindedness.

Hacking denotes intelligence. ;-)

Though his begging and being a noob denotes jackass.

You have no idea what it feels like to hack, mod, cheat games and websites.

You'll never understand people like us. You're a little *****. Bill Gates cheated, he's rich.

CS sucks dick.... Go play a good game, not something you take as a joke (EX: halo series) and not something that is a joke (EX: CS).

Meus Amor
no

SpadeKing

I wish someone from Bungie saw that post I can't stand cheaters thats why I can never level up anymore mad

DarkC
I'm quite pleased to see that was the only post on KMC he ever had.

N00b.

Meus Amor
Originally posted by DarkC
I'm quite pleased to see that was the only post on KMC he ever had.

N00b. Which one? Coo or the other foo'.

DarkC
Originally posted by Meus Amor
Which one? Coo or the other foo'.
Thread maker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.