Mr Sinister,Cyber and Nimrod vs Batman 1 million,Colossus and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A very good 3 on 3 match who wins. They get two days of prep.

Space M ummy
Team 1 wins in a lopsided beatdown with nimrod on it.

It's artificial so has no soul for batman to trap, has complete control of its structure down to a molecular level, can scan for AND counter nearly any power on the fly, and I see no reason why it couldnt take down thor and colossus the same way it messed up Juggernaut.

It's a team buster all by itself, I don't even know if Sinister and Cyber are even necessary here.

King KAM
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Team 1 wins in a lopsided beatdown with nimrod on it.

It's artificial so has no soul for batman to trap, has complete control of its structure down to a molecular level, can scan for AND counter nearly any power on the fly, and I see no reason why it couldnt take down thor and colossus the same way it messed up Juggernaut.

It's a team buster all by itself, I don't even know if Sinister and Cyber are even necessary here.
Thor crushes them by himself........he holds back most of the time, if he goes serious cyber and sinister are dead before they know it, and nimrod will soon follow

Space M ummy
I'm trying to wrap my head around just how thor could take out nimrod, and coming up with a blank. Thor using the Godforce could just barely SLOW DOWN the juggernaut.

Nimrod punked juggy singlehandedly, and with prep can make himself immune to any effect thor can throw at him. Strength? Useless. Lightning? Useless. Think of a Technoorganic Doomsday that scans for and evolves against its opponents powers IN ADVANCE and you're close to what Nimrod is.

This is on top of the fact nimrod could literally come up with any power he needed to take thor down. Magnetism, Gravitons, Any form of energy emission under the sun, any level of strength he desires...

Nimrod vs. Thor with the runes? Thor wins.

Any other version of thor is paste.

King KAM
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I'm trying to wrap my head around just how thor could take out nimrod, and coming up with a blank. Thor using the Godforce could just barely SLOW DOWN the juggernaut.

Nimrod punked juggy singlehandedly, and with prep can make himself immune to any effect thor can throw at him. Strength? Useless. Lightning? Useless. Think of a Technoorganic Doomsday that scans for and evolves against its opponents powers IN ADVANCE and you're close to what Nimrod is.

This is on top of the fact nimrod could literally come up with any power he needed to take thor down. Magnetism, Gravitons, Any form of energy emission under the sun, any level of strength he desires...

Nimrod vs. Thor with the runes? Thor wins.

Any other version of thor is paste.
abc logic never works, because thor without odin force has killed thing and hulk, and hulk has beat juggs before.... Nimrod punked juggernaut on a techicality.

Space M ummy
a technicality? Jugs was getting manhandled along with the Xmen.
There wasn't a thing he could do to nimrod. He was taken out in minutes along with colossus, and keep in mind jug's durability and healing is WAY higher than thors.

Nimrod has files on every known hero in the marvel U, so is fully aware of and prepared for the Godforce. For instance, he can easily turn himself intangible a la vision. He simply has too many options to destroy thor.

edit: and when did the hulk beat the juggernaut? every matchup I've seen is a stalemate at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.