Inuyasha Reborn ~ 3000 AD: Sign-Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daisuke
Something horrible wrong has occurred in the feudal era. An evil force, long sealed, escaped, and destroyed everything. This change in the past effected the future.

Kikyo Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kikyo is one of the selected few who can.

Lately, more demons have been appearing in Japan, searching for the legendary Shikon Jewel, Jewel of Four Souls. For over two millenniums, this jewel has been lost. Little is known about it except that it possesses magical powers, capable of bringing back the Demon Race.

Recently, Kikyo has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Another event Kikyo must face is the appearance of a girl who could easily be her twin.......

Characters:
Kikyo (taking the place of Kagome, name will be whatever the player chooses)
Inuyasha
Naraku (other demons derived from him)
Kagome (taking the place of Kikyo)
Miroku
Sango
Sesshomaru
Kouga
Ayame
Rin
Bankotsu
Kikyo(or whatever)'s family members
Humans
Demons

Side note about demons:
Although they look like normal humans, reborn demons have retained some of there former strength. They are not as powerful as they once were, but they are still superhuman, being fast, stronger, and in some cases smarter.

If I have forgot someone or you wish to be a character not listed, please tell me, and I will add it to the list.

You may develop each character how ever you want, change ages, but keep the basics, etc.

Ex:
Sesshomaru can be younger, but he still has to have the same type of attitude.

New Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Taken Characters
Inuyasha
Naraku
"Kikyo" ( until a name is chosen )
Sango
Sesshomaru
Miroku
Kouga

Thunder Fox
bankotsu

ChakraStrings
Miroku, I'd like to join in as Miroku

TheQuincy
Kouga. I'll join as Kouga.

daisuke
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Miroku, I'd like to join in as Miroku
( okay, you can be him )

Thunder Fox
cool a miroku this time

daisuke
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Kouga. I'll join as Kouga.
kk
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cool a miroku this time
yep! smile

Thunder Fox
surprized

daisuke
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
surprized
yeah, we don't usually have a Miroku huh?

-thinking about other Inuyasha RPs-

Thunder Fox
precisly

ChakraStrings
Heehee, I feel special... and that seems unbelieveable... no Miroku in any of them?

Thunder Fox
one thats about it

Jacob
can i join as inuyasha

Thunder Fox
i'm inuyashaOriginally posted by daisuke
Something horrible wrong has occurred in the feudal era. An evil force, long sealed, escaped, and destroyed everything. This change in the past effected the future.

Kikyo Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kikyo is one of the selected few who can.

Lately, more demons have been appearing in Japan, searching for the legendary Shikon Jewel, Jewel of Four Souls. For over two millenniums, this jewel has been lost. Little is known about it except that it possesses magical powers, capable of bringing back the Demon Race.

Recently, Kikyo has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Another event Kikyo must face is the appearance of a girl who could easily be her twin.......

Characters:
Kikyo (taking the place of Kagome, name will be whatever the player chooses)
Inuyasha
Naraku (other demons derived from him)
Kagome (taking the place of Kikyo)
Miroku
Sango
Sesshomaru
Kouga
Ayame
Rin
Bankotsu
Kikyo(or whatever)'s family members
Humans
Demons

Side note about demons:
Although they look like normal humans, reborn demons have retained some of there former strength. They are not as powerful as they once were, but they are still superhuman, being fast, stronger, and in some cases smarter.

If I have forgot someone or you wish to be a character not listed, please tell me, and I will add it to the list.

You may develop each character how ever you want, change ages, but keep the basics, etc.

Ex:
Sesshomaru can be younger, but he still has to have the same type of attitude.

New Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Taken Characters
Inuyasha
Naraku
"Kikyo" ( until a name is chosen )
Sango
Sesshomaru
Miroku
Kouga

Jacob
Can i make my own character

Gir
im kikyo! called it!!!!!

Stephanie20
Name: Mirassa
Race: Human
Appearance: Mirassa has long blond hair, and icy blue eyes. She is kinda on the short side, she has a light tan. And her hair's kinda curly.
Personality: Mirassa is a very kind and gentle person. She has a lot of friends. She also has a hidden power, thanks to the Shikon Jewel being inside her
Other: She and no one knows that the Shikon Jewel they have been looking for for so long is inside Mirassa. Oh and Mirassa loves Sesshomaru. She would do anything for him.(Please, Sessho person, I'll write a fic about you if you agree, to this.)

daisuke
Originally posted by Jacob
Can i make my own character
yes

Originally posted by Gir
im kikyo! called it!!!!!
I know. You want to keep her name Kikyo?

Originally posted by Stephanie20
Appearance: Mirassa has long blond hair, and icy blue eyes. She is kinda on the short side, she has a light tan. And her hair's kinda curly.
Personality: Mirassa is a very kind and gentle person. She has a lot of friends. She also has a hidden power, thanks to the Shikon Jewel being inside her
Other: She and no one knows that the Shikon Jewel they have been looking for for so long is inside Mirassa. Oh and Mirassa loves Sesshomaru. She would do anything for him.(Please, Sessho person, I'll write a fic about you if you agree, to this.)
-sigh- I was going to make Sessho around 5 in this RP. Would have been fun

I'll play Kagome.

daisuke
Originally posted by Stephanie20
just to let you know, if you have the shikon jewel with in your character, then she going to die.... she could also have powers due to ancestors.

inuyashapuppy!!
can i be kagome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im rely good at her plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

daisuke
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
can i be kagome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im rely good at her plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
as am I, but you may play her. Kagome is playing teh part of Kikyo in this RPG, though.

daisuke
update of characters:

Kazu Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kazu is one of the selected few who can.

Recently, Kazu has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Taken Characters
Inuyasha - Thunder Fox
Naraku - Oochimaru
Kikyo - Gir
Sango - sportiegrl
Sesshomaru & Kazu - Daisuke
Miroku - ChakraStrings
Kouga - TheQuincy
Mirassa - Stephanie20
Kagome - Inuyashapuppy

daisuke
Originally posted by daisuke
as am I, but you may play her. Kagome is playing teh part of Kikyo in this RPG, though.
please remember that she will be dead. and there is also a kikyo.

inuyashapuppy!!
can i be kagome plzzzzz

daisuke
can i be kagome plzzzzz
Yes, you may. just remember that like Kikyo (who is still around) Kagome is..... how should i put it? not quite alive. my opening post in the game thread will help you understand.

inuyashapuppy!!
ahhhh you sooooooooooooooo rock happy thumb up bunny :rock

inuyashapuppy!!
um can you tell me agen that kagomes not realy alive i mean i dont get it lolololol

tenshi_kitsune
((May I join?))

Name: Natsumi Takaiya ((never get tired of that name :P))
Appearance:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5205038
Personality: Natsumi is a kind and caring person. She loves all things even if they are evil. She will try to touch the goodness in someone even though it may turn out that she is harmed in the process. She is loyal to her friends but also loyal to those she tries to help. When you need a friend or just someone to talk with, Natsumi's your gal.
Other: Nadda

inuyashapuppy!!
can u exslan why kagome not realy alive

daisuke
Originally posted by tenshi_kitsune
((May I join?))

Name: Natsumi Takaiya ((never get tired of that name :P))
Appearance:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5205038
Personality: Natsumi is a kind and caring person. She loves all things even if they are evil. She will try to touch the goodness in someone even though it may turn out that she is harmed in the process. She is loyal to her friends but also loyal to those she tries to help. When you need a friend or just someone to talk with, Natsumi's your gal.
Other: Nadda
(yes, and nice pic!)

can u exslan why kagome not realy alive
(Kagome is brought back from teh dead, but she has no soul, that's because Kazu is her reincarnation. In other words, she's some what like Kikyo.)

tenshi_kitsune
FWEEEEEEEEEE! Thankies Daisuke ^^

inuyashapuppy!!
ohh ok dos kagome know inuyasha yet????????????????????????????????????????????????

daisuke
yes but Inuyasha thinks that Kazu is her cause they look alike.

inuyashapuppy!!
ohhhhh i get u

inuyashapuppy!!
so were is kagome know?

daisuke
where ever you want.

inuyashapuppy!!
kk when are we going to start the rollplay play
?

Haru-Donovan
(Hey, can I join?)

Name: Yoshiro Tomoshibi
Race: Demon
Appearance: Short blonde spiked hair, blue almost grey eyes, wears regular Japanese school uniform, navy blue pants, white button-up shirt, with navy blue over coat, and red tie.
Personality: Laid back, lazy, doesn't take stuff seriously.
Other: He attends Kazu's school where he is class clown, and has taken interest in Kazu because she can see demon auras.

inuyashapuppy!!
is your person a boy or a girl

SymbioteToxin
((can i join?))
Name:Michiru
Race:Human
Appearance:
Personality: A loner, tends not to enteract with many people. Is trustworthy but has a secret not told yet.
Other: Michiru was born in japan and then abandoned at the age of 5. He was left at military base in America where he trained to become top marks-man. Michiru's favorite choice of weapon is his specially designed bow that can shoot 3 arrows at once with incredible force that can make the arrows travel over a mile without hitting the ground. Recently Michiru has been sent to Japan to investigate odd behavior in the area.

ChakraStrings
I don't see why you can't.

inuyashapuppy!!
you sined up for this rollplay to smile smile

daisuke
kk when are we going to start the rollplay play
?
it's already started. in the other thread, same name, no "sign up" part though

Originally posted by Haru-Donovan
(Hey, can I join?)

Name: Yoshiro Tomoshibi
Race: Demon
Appearance: Short blonde spiked hair, blue almost grey eyes, wears regular Japanese school uniform, navy blue pants, white button-up shirt, with navy blue over coat, and red tie.
Personality: Laid back, lazy, doesn't take stuff seriously.
Other: He attends Kazu's school where he is class clown, and has taken interest in Kazu because she can see demon auras.
Okay! good to go!

Originally posted by SymbioteToxin
((can i join?))
Name:Michiru
Race:Human
Appearance:
Personality: A loner, tends not to enteract with many people. Is trustworthy but has a secret not told yet.
Other: Michiru was born in japan and then abandoned at the age of 5. He was left at military base in America where he trained to become top marks-man. Michiru's favorite choice of weapon is his specially designed bow that can shoot 3 arrows at once with incredible force that can make the arrows travel over a mile without hitting the ground. Recently Michiru has been sent to Japan to investigate odd behavior in the area.
cool weapon, good to go!

Chaosbark
(Don't get ansy. I have gotten permission from the creator of the roleplay to rp as Inu-no Taisho's reincarnation.)
Name: Inu-no Taisho.
Hikami's name.(Reincarnated form.): Kenshi Ryukage
Demon's Age: 746
Hikami's Age: About 17
Race: Reincarnated Demon.
Appearance: Kenshi refuses to wear the specified uniform for Kazu's school. Instead of black he wears a white version of the uniform being quite content with it. White hair remains tracing down his body giving off a spikey tone. He could care less what other's think of him but he does seem to have the eye of a few people.
Personality: At times Kenshi seems to have a vicious attitude but seems to be caring when he sees fit to. He usually completes his homework on time sometimes though forgetting about the big projects. He has beaten a few bullies into a pulp getting somewhat of a reputation.
Other: Due to recent events, the demon lord Inu-no-Taisho has awakened in him. Constant static noises of demonic aura filter off him giving him a rather intimidating look. He hasn't been to school in a long while as well. Kenshi has been seen wandering around the old Higurashi shrine as if searching for something.

Haru-Donovan
(My charater is a guy. I guess I should've put that...oh, well now you know.)

inuyashapuppy!!
i was wondeing becuase chines names can sound like a girl or a boy name thxs for tell mesmile smile smile

daisuke
Originally posted by Chaosbark
(Don't get ansy. I have gotten permission from the creator of the roleplay to rp as Inu-no Taisho's reincarnation.)
Name: Inu-no Taisho.
Hikami's name.(Reincarnated form.): Kenshi Ryukage
Demon's Age: 746
Hikami's Age: About 17
Race: Reincarnated Demon.
Appearance: Kenshi refuses to wear the specified uniform for Kazu's school. Instead of black he wears a white version of the uniform being quite content with it. White hair remains tracing down his body giving off a spikey tone. He could care less what other's think of him but he does seem to have the eye of a few people.
Personality: At times Kenshi seems to have a vicious attitude but seems to be caring when he sees fit to. He usually completes his homework on time sometimes though forgetting about the big projects. He has beaten a few bullies into a pulp getting somewhat of a reputation.
Other: Due to recent events, the demon lord Inu-no-Taisho has awakened in him. Constant static noises of demonic aura filter off him giving him a rather intimidating look. He hasn't been to school in a long while as well. Kenshi has been seen wandering around the old Higurashi shrine as if searching for something.
awesome character!

New Character Sheet for any upcoming characters. (great chart.)

Name:
Hikami's name (Reincarnated form):
Demon's Age:
Hikami's Age:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My Characters, in case anyone's confused

Name: Sesshomaru
Hikami's name (Reincarnated form): Kyouji Higurashi
Demon's Age: couple of hundred years old
Hikami's Age: about 16
Race: Reincarnated Demon
Appearance: see attachment
Personality:Kyouji's additude is very different from Sesshomaru's. He's nice, kind, giving, and friendly. Alone, he is quite strong, being of the Higurashi blood. Sesshomaru is affected by Kyouji's feelings and thoughts, making him somewhat nicer, especially to Kazu.
Other: Kyouji is on the Kendo team with Axel (Inuyasha). He also participates in archery, martial arts, and the art club at school. He is Kazu's fraternal twin.

Name: Kazu Higurashi
Hikami's name (Reincarnated form): -
Demon's Age: -
Hikami's Age: about 16
Appearance: She looks almost exactly like Kagome, except she has shorter hair, streaked blue.
Personality: Smart, talkative, friendly, polite girl
Other: She, due to her inheritance as a Higurashi, can see a demon's aura. In truth, kazu really does not like this ability. Kyouji's fraternal twin.

inuyashapuppy!!
im not realy lol

inuyashapuppy!!
all these peeps names sound so the same

daisuke
huh? well, anyways, i forgot Kyouji's picture.

here it is, yeah it's from another anime if your wondering....

hair color same as pic
brown/red eyes
about 5'9"

inuyashapuppy!!
ok what ever if i get mixed up with u peolple not my falt peolple

Mandolorian
Name: Jake Danniels
Race:ice demon/elf
Appearance: blonde shaggy hair with pointed ears and ice blue eyes and robotic arm up tho him elbow
Personality:cold (get it lol jk i couldn't resist) funny at times very playful and kind
Other: was trained at a ninja dojo since age 10 and is now a 2nd degree blackbelt, known as the spoiled rich kid, very smart in mechanics wise actualy built his ownhand which almost nobody knows how he lost it
weapons: shurikan, katana, plasma gun, sango's little brothers weapon, and throwing knives

daisuke
Originally posted by Mandolorian
Name: Jake Danniels
Race:ice demon/elf
Appearance: blonde shaggy hair with pointed ears and ice blue eyes and robotic arm up tho him elbow
Personality:cold (get it lol jk i couldn't resist) funny at times very playful and kind
Other: was trained at a ninja dojo since age 10 and is now a 2nd degree blackbelt, known as the spoiled rich kid, very smart in mechanics wise actualy built his ownhand which almost nobody knows how he lost it
weapons: shurikan, katana, plasma gun, sango's little brothers weapon, and throwing knives
that's a lot of weapons. you carry them all at once?

Mandolorian
no i switch between the sword and kahaku's sword

daisuke
well, okay. you'll just be one of the eccentric ppl who love weapons.

Mandolorian
shurikan are ninja stars which are small the the blaster is the size of han solo's

inuyashapuppy!!
when are we starting the roll play?

Mandolorian
it has already started

inuyashapuppy!!
it was?

daisuke
it was?
in the other thread, of the same name (minus the 'sign up' part)

inuyashapuppy!!
ohh

daisuke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=373563&pagenumber=6#post5293485

here it is

inuyashapuppy!!
kk t t thx((meaning thxs ))

inuyashapuppy!!
kagome looking thouw the forst bord

kagome:inuyasha?

inuyashapuppy!!
((hello any one there any one die lol just kidden lolol well any one ever going to reply laughing out loud

faerie
you're still in the wrong thread.

inuyashapuppy!!
i am?

inuyashapuppy!!
were are we supposed to rollplay then?

takuto
Originally posted by daisuke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=373563&pagenumber=6#post5293485

here it is
click that link

inuyashapuppy!!
kk ttk thx

Wild Cherry
hey.. is Ayame open? smile

Blood Rain
yea i think

Wild Cherry
yay big grin

Wild Cherry
Name: Ayame
Height: 5"6
hair: long, red
Eyes: Greyish green
Race: wolf demon
background: Ayame is a wolf demon that grew up in the mountains. When she was very young, Kouga rescued her and promised to marry her when she grew up. Well, she came back one day, holding him to his promise. She then realizes that Kouga has to avenge his tribe (earlier on, Kagura killed them.)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/ayame.jpg

takuto
oh.....we are all reborn in the 31st century.

examples:

Kyouji Higurashi = Sessho
Axel ??? = Inuyasha
Kenshi Ryukage = Inu-no Taisho

the character sheet:

Name:
Hikami's name (Reincarnated form):
Demon's Age:
Hikami's Age:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Wild Cherry
ooh..ok.. ill fix it on the other thread embarrasment

Wild Cherry
Name: Ayame
Hikami's name: Sciion
Demon's Age: 15
Hikami's Age: 15
Race: human, but she's beggining to discover her powers again
Personality: a little seductive, quiet and seemingly shy, but really the opposite when you get to know her.
Appearance:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/sciion2.jpg

Other:

inuyashapuppy!!
HEY PEOLPLE GIVE MY PART TO SOME ONE ELSE I CANT DO THIS ROLLPLAY IM SRYsad

Vampire_girl
beacause you never posted in the real thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.