Who would be the Better Herald Namor,Green Lantern, or Mr Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Interesting choices Sub Mariner the Green Lantern or Mister Sinister. Who has the most potential?Sorry last one tonight.

EsteemedLeader
GL? Maybe?

golem370
They have good qualities. Namor is Super Strong and durable. and a great fighter. Green Lantern has the Ring and Mister Sinister is nearly Indestructable and Very Very Smart.

Lucid Lui
If i was gonna choose one, i definately wouldn't choose Mr. Sinister. The minute someone else, other than him, is in charge he goes straight to plotting their downfall...

EsteemedLeader
Lion-O!!!eek!

golem370
I don't thing he would try that with Galactus.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by golem370
I don't thing he would try that with Galactus.

Of course he would.

golem370
Well besides that would he be the better herald?

K Von Doom
GL probably. If an average joe like Norrin Radd can become a badass with the power cosmic, how much more powerful if a GL is given the same power plus the ring. Also, GL is already familiar with space.

Marvel=DC
This is so easy it's Namor GL is way too powerful as is and Sinister is an evil backstabbing son of a b**** and would plot to kill Galactus.

K3VIL
Sinister will probably successfully kill Galactus with enough time and circumstances on his side, if Terrax nearly outsmarted him, Sinister has serious chances.
Namor with Power Cosmic would be like:
-Badass version of his already badass black and gold costume, with Neptune armor.
-Eyes glowing of energy.
-Ability to emit various kind of energies and manipulate them for various purposes, plus control all kind of sea beings.
-Strenght, durability, reflexes and agility boosted to a base level which will be at least of Thor level.
-Flight speed increased and ability to fly beyond lightspeed while in space.
-His telekinesis, which is the way he levitate himself and fly, boosted so he can use it for other purposes.
-A golden spear which can be turned into two golden maces and a shield as weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.