Spidey villains vs Castle Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
A bunch of Spiderman's villains team up to try and invade Castle Doom in order to get to Dr Doom and kill him. Dr Doom doesn't know that they're coming to get him hence the only defenses are the Castle's regular defenses and the doombots that regularly partol the castle. Doom is in his lab working on stuff when the attack begins

How far do the combined Spidey villains get or do they get to kill Doom?

The villains are: Green Goblin, Hobgoblin (Kingsley), Venom, Carnage, Dr Octopus, Rhino, Sandman, Electro, Mysterio, Vulture, Kraven and Shocker.

*assuming the villains don't kill each other.

dman2008
I say that they kill doom. Howevr by the time they do half of them are dead and the rest are badly wounded.

Beyonder
Originally posted by K Von Doom
A bunch of Spiderman's villains team up to try and invade Castle Doom in order to get to Dr Doom and kill him. Dr Doom doesn't know that they're coming to get him hence the only defenses are the Castle's regular defenses and the doombots that regularly partol the castle. Doom is in his lab working on stuff when the attack begins

How far do the combined Spidey villains get or do they get to kill Doom?

The villains are: Green Goblin, Hobgoblin (Kingsley), Venom, Carnage, Dr Octopus, Rhino, Sandman, Electro, Mysterio, Vulture, Kraven and Shocker.

*assuming the villains don't kill each other.

Doom uses sleep gas on them all. Then ties them all to a nuke missile and target it for Avenger's mansion.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Beyonder
Doom uses sleep gas on them all. Then ties them all to a nuke missile and target it for Avenger's mansion.
Dr. Doom: Now those annoying heroes will obtain what they wants, villains entrapped, and Doom will obtain what he wants, heroes erased, villains too.Then Doom will strik Richards, ONCE AND FOR ALL!
AHAHAHAHAHAH

DigiMark007
There's some tough villians in that group. I say they take Doom down. He won't be ready for some of the wierder ones like Sandman, Mysterio, or the symbiotes.

K3VIL
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There's some tough villians in that group. I say they take Doom down. He won't be ready for some of the wierder ones like Sandman, Mysterio, or the symbiotes.
You're saying someone which can absorb power from beings like SS, Beyonder and others can't deal with symbiotes and some meta freak?

EsteemedLeader
I say they all put up a helluva fight, destroy an army of Doombots, wreck half the castle, and then what remain get into a huge brawl with Doom and his elite in the throne room.

I can't yet decide who will come out on top.

Beyonder
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Obviously not.

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Spider-Man_019-01.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Spider-Man_019-02.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Spider-Man_019-03.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Spider-Man_019-04.jpg
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Spider-Man_019-05.jpg

Tron
Doom's regular defenses, okay, but what exactly are his regular defenses? The way I see it, once they set foot in Latverian territory, Doom's gonna know they're coming. These guys may give Doom some problems (if they actually reach Doom, the REAL Doom), but they're NO Fantastic Four, even if there's far more than four. I don't see them winning this one, that's just my opinion though.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tron
Doom's regular defenses, okay, but what exactly are his regular defenses? The way I see it, once they set foot in Latverian territory, Doom's gonna know they're coming. These guys may give Doom some problems (if they actually reach Doom, the REAL Doom), but they're NO Fantastic Four, even if there's far more than four. I don't see them winning this one, that's just my opinion though.
Tron I think Doom has got things like force fields, classical automatic blasting systems with lasers and concussive force, plus his bots and god knows how many other tricks before you can reach him.
And when they'll reach him, he'll school them so bad they'll ask him mercy and to kill Spider-Man.

LexCorp
ya they finally think they rip his head off and see sparks as its just another doom bot as he just got done preparing their trap, Bam they are frozen or incenerated.

Tron
And then he tells them that he knew that they were coming all along, but didn't bother beefing up his defenses because he needed a good laugh.wink

Wynndar
He has an a small army of Doombots there...Hyperstorm's monster stormed castle Doom and the doombots kept it busy for quite sometime (the energy creature was one of the most powerful entities Doom had ever come in contact with). Thus, in order for this team to reach the actual Doom their combined power would have to dramatically dwarf the Silver Surfer's...which it doesnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.