Inuyasha Reborn ~ 3000 AD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daisuke
Something horrible wrong has occurred in the feudal era. An evil force, long sealed, escaped, and destroyed everything. This change in the past effected the future.

Kikyo Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kikyo is one of the selected few who can.

Lately, more demons have been appearing in Japan, searching for the legendary Shikon Jewel, Jewel of Four Souls. For over two millenniums, this jewel has been lost. Little is known about it except that it possesses magical powers, capable of bringing back the Demon Race.

Recently, Kikyo has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Another event Kikyo must face is the appearance of a girl who could easily be her twin.......

You may develop each character how ever you want, change ages, but keep the basics, etc.

Ex:
Sesshomaru can be younger, but he still has to have the same type of attitude.

Taken Characters
Inuyasha - Thunder Fox
Naraku - Orochimaru
"Kikyo" ( until a name is chosen ) - Gir
Sango - sportiegrl
Sesshomaru & Kagome - daisuke
Miroku - ChakraStrings
Kouga - TheQuincy
Mirassa- Stephanie20

To create or claim a character, go to Inuyasha Reborn ~ 3000 AD: Sign-Up

Gir
(what do u mean 'until a name is chosen'?)

daisuke
( you may change the name of Kagome's descendant from Kikyo to whatever you choose. )

Walking into a deep forest, a young man reached into his pocket a withdrew a crystal key. Before him was a locked well, Overgrown with in moss, ivy, and weeds.

"The portal to the past...Spirits, you have called me, and I have come." Brushing away the plants, the man found a key hole in the center of the stone covering. Placing the crystal key into the lock, he twisted it. Turning smoothly in the keyhole, there was a light click and the covering's tension eased. The man bent and pushed the stone off of the well, and it landed with a muffled thump upon the ground.

A fog, or perhaps it was a long trapped cloud of dust, floated gentlely out of this tomb, as if carried by an unknow breeze. "Spirits of the old world, awake. You are free to once again return to life." Multiple orbs of colored lighted ignited within the cloud and gathered about their releaser. The man, actually a you boy, about 16 or 17, was at first amazed by this gathering.

Soon, he found his voice, "Go find your hosts." Immediately, three of the orbs flew straight at him and he tried to ward them off with no success, except falling backwards. A blue-white orb past his defenses first, and memories erupted in his mind. "Inuyasha. Naraku. Find other bodies, this boy belongs to me." Sesshomaru stood up, and dusted his clothes off as the other orbs disappeared into the night air.

Gir
-kikyo was walking through the forest the spirit dragon (forgot what they are called) following. she came to the well and saw seshomaru. she lifted up her bow and got an arrow ready-
"what are you doing here" she said glaring

daisuke
(oh. you want to be Kikyo from past, like really far back. okay.)

"Preistess...." Sessho glared at her. He was unarmed. "I, like the others who were killed, have returned to life thanks to this young man."

Gir
"brought back to life..." she muttered and continued on walking past him and glared at him

daisuke
(Okay, so i just want to clear this up, Gir:

you want to be Kikyo, but not Kagome's descendant. am I correct?)

Gir
(no i dont like kagome)

daisuke
( Ok, so the kikyo from the Inuyasha series.

updated storyline/ chracters:

Something horrible wrong has occurred in the feudal era. An evil force, long sealed, escaped, and destroyed everything. This change in the past effected the future.

Kazu Higurashi, the descendant and reincarnation of the priestess Kagome, is an average, everyday, 16 year old, school girl in the 31st century. Except for one small detail, she sees things that no one else sees. Demons. Everywhere.

Demons of the 31st are unlike there ancestors. They are merely spirits of the long vanquished raced, incarnate in human bodies. Most people are unable to see the demon aura surrounding others. Kazu is one of the selected few who can.

Lately, more demons have been appearing in Japan, searching for the legendary Shikon Jewel, Jewel of Four Souls. For over two millenniums, this jewel has been lost. Little is known about it except that it possesses magical powers, capable of bringing back the Demon Race.

Recently, Kazu has been stalked by two "demons" in particular. One is a man, about twenty in appearance, who continuously refered to himself as Naraku. The other is a boy, about her age (17), who refers to himself as Inuyasha. The second, Inuyasha, repeatly calls her Kagome and pursues her for long periods of time.

Another event Kikyo must face is the appearance of two girls who could easily be her twins.......

Taken Characters
Inuyasha - Thunder Fox
Naraku - Orochimaru
Kikyo - Gir
Sango - sportiegrl
Sesshomaru & Kazu - Daisuke
Miroku - ChakraStrings
Kouga - TheQuincy
Mirassa - Stephanie20
Kagome - Inuyashapuppy )

Gir
(yes)

daisuke
(Okay, got it. glad that's cleared up. I am the descendant then: Kazu)

Kazu was sitting by her window when millions of colored lights filled the sky. "How pretty!"

Gir
(ok)
-kikyo kept walking until she was out of seshomarus sight-

daisuke
Sessho decided not to follow her and went back the direction the boy had come.

(g2g)

Gir
(bye)

daisuke
Soon, Sesshomaru found himself standing infront of a house. As he recalled from the boy's memory, this was where he lived. Pushing the gate open, Sessho pocketed the crystal ket he had been hold and took out a normal metal one, whith which he opened the door.

"Kyouji, where have you been?" A woman came around the corner of the hall. "Where have you been?"

Turning and looking at the woman, Sessho allowed the boy to acknowledge his mother. "Oh, hi mom. I was just looking at the stars."

inuyashapuppy!!
am i in this rollplay?

Thunder Fox
(i'll just make inuyasha allready be in a human)

daisuke
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
am i in this rollplay?
(yes, wait, I'll introduce you.)

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(i'll just make inuyasha allready be in a human)
(okay)

Walking up to the stairs to what was Kyouji's room, Sessho past another. "Kyouji! You just missed the most amazing sight!" Leaning out of a door down the hall was......that human girl! No....it was....it was his twin....Kyouji's twin Kazu. "Really kazu?" "There's something.... something different about you Kyouji. Your aura is different." I have no idea what your talking about Kazu." Sessho looked at her with a confused expression. "I'm still me. Nothing has changed." With that he went into his room. "But something is different," Kazu said to herself

~Elsewhere~
"Oh Great Priestess! Rise from you tomb and awake to a new world!" before the old woman lay the open well, and from it a light was emitted. Slowly a body floated out and landed on the ground. "Awake Kagome, and find me the Shikon Jewel."

Thunder Fox
(yo see as inu and sessho are brothers inu should inhabit kazu's body)

daisuke
(yo see as inu and sessho are brothers inu should inhabit kazu's body)
(no, Kazu is Kagome's reincarnation. they don't need to be reborn as brothers.)

Thunder Fox
(oh sweatdrop)
'axel' was stareing athe sky on his roof

daisuke
Sessho opened the window and leaned out. "The world has changed..."

Blood Ninja
"what mortal could have this much power to bring a demon back to life" kikyo said to herself

daisuke
( Oh! you changed your name again. )

Kazu knocked on her brother's door. " Kyouji, we need to talk." Walking back to the door, Sessho opened it. "What do you want, Kazu?" "We need to talk about your aura. It's demonic."

Thunder Fox
'axel' yawned

daisuke
Sessho was amazed by her complete honesty. "Let talk about it on a walk Kazu." "At this time of night." "Yeah, don't worry, you've got me to watch your back." Sessho pulled her down the stairs and out the door. "That's what I'm worried about Kyouji. You're not you."

Blood Ninja
(yup! but its kinda the same as one that i had before)
kikyo continued walking thinking about what seshomaru had said

daisuke
"you're right Kazu. I'm not me, well not exactly."

ChakraStrings
Miroku opened his eyes, stretched, and walked outside the monastary. It looked like everyone had left. "Hmm, that's strange..." Miroku said to himself. After about fifteen minutes, he walked outside. He was still tired but he knew if he didn't wake up now, he never would. Sitting against the monastary, he sighed. "The world is coming to end in my point of view." Miroku thought, he looked up at the sky... today was going to be another normal, average day.

TheQuincy
It was a moonlit night where Kouga was. He had two wolves with him. The smelt something perculiar, but ignored it right away. He stared up at the moon, made a fire, and lay down to rest. "Damn" he said to himself

Blood Ninja
(my firend isnt gonna be here a lot so im gonna play sango for her ok?)

ChakraStrings
Miroku deicded that he'd take a stroll, he'd be back in an hour or so. "I've got nothing to lose..." He thought. Walking into a forest, he bathed in a lake. Drying himself and dressing, he caught a fish, made a fire, and began eating. After he was done eating, he relaxed against a tree, he'd go back to the monastary in a few.

TheQuincy
"What's that boy?" kouga asked one of the wolves.

"Smell someting?" he asked. He ran in the direction they were sniffing and saw....A NAKED MIROKU?????

"YAAA!!" Kouga said when he unintentionally saw the pervert preist bathing. "Why don't you bathe somewhere more private????"

ChakraStrings
Miroku looked up. "Err, umm... ehh." Miroku was lost for words. "Well, I didn't know this was taken..." Miroku ran behind a tree (not forgetting to grab his clothes). Pulling them on, he grabbed his staff. "I'm not naked... err... I'll be leaving." Miroku looked up at the wolves... how fun.

daisuke
Originally posted by Blood Ninja
(my firend isnt gonna be here a lot so im gonna play sango for her ok?)
( okay )

( hey guys, remember that this is 3000 AD, futuristic things can occur.oh yeah, and everyone's been reborn, example: Sesshomaru to control of Kyouji, Kazu's twin brither. in other words, Kyouji has become Sessho's vessel. )

"What do you mean not exactly you," Kazu and Sessho were walking by 'Axel"'s house. "I am, you might say, more than me."

Thunder Fox
axel looked sown saw them and jumped off the roof "hey you two"

daisuke
Sessho backed up upon seeing Axel.

Kazu, although a bit confused, looked at her brother. "Kyouji, what's wrong?"

"You," Sessho looked at Axel

Thunder Fox
glared at kyouji "hello......"

ChakraStrings
Miroku bolted back to the monastary, but then he froze. Something was wrong about this place. He walked over to the door... "What the hell?" Miroku said under his breath. It looked like the door had been smashed. He walked inside, the place looked normal. "Hmm." Miroku stood in the doorway. Turning around it was quiet. Scratching his head, the monk held his staff tightly in his hands. "Whoever you are, come out..." He 'yelled'.

Blood Ninja
-sango was in the monastary and came out- "miroku!" she shouted and went towards him
(is naraku still here?)

ChakraStrings
(I don't think so)
Miroku whirrled around. "Sango!" He yelled as she ran towards him. She hadn't changed much at all in his mind... which was a sick mind. He reached his hand forward, about to make some perverted move.

Blood Ninja
sango knew this was comming and slapped him before he could make a move "dont you dare start that again!" she said

ChakraStrings
"Heh heh... Same old Sango..." Miroku said. He smiled, it had been ages since he had some "friendly" company.

Blood Ninja
"where were you going to?" she asked and walked out of the onastary

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi felt a cold breeze blow past her. Where was she? She rubbed her eyes. It felt like she had been sleeping forever. With a yawn, she got off the hard ground and cracked her back. She sighed and gazed up at the sun, shielding her eyes with her palm. Her violet hair blew in various directions around her as the wind picked up. She was forced to rub her arms to keep them warm. Letting out a sigh, Natsumi began to walk towards a village. She needed to get some warmth, somehow. She came to find two people arguing. Natsumi quickly dashed into the bushes and put a hand on her katana, just in case it was needed. She peeked out of the bush and found the two fighting. "A lover's quarrel?" Natsumi sighed and stayed hidden in the shadows of the bushes.

Blood Ninja
"there is a village near im thinking of going there" sango said stepping outside

ChakraStrings
"Me? Nowhere in practicular to tell you the truth." Miroku said staring at Sango. "Village, eh? Mind if I tag along... it might be fun."

daisuke
"Kyouji, what's wrog?" Kazu looked at him questionly. "I thought you and Axel were on the same kendo team."
"Axel?" Sessho looked at him.

(Is inu axel?)

Thunder Fox
(correct) "what"

daisuke
"I know who you are."

Kazu looked at Axel and noticed a redish glow around him. "Not you too!"

Thunder Fox
his expression changed to neutral "i see......."

Blood Ninja
"yea. i was going to go alone but since your here i guess you can" she said

kikyo was walking when she saw a village. she went there and asked if she could stay

"should we let her?"
"she might be a demon"
"i dont know if we should" the village people muttered
the mayor person steped up and said "priestest you can stay but only for one night"
"thank you" kikyo said

TheQuincy
(how should kouga and Miroku become into thte year 3000? Is there a specific character we have to use as a host?-

daisuke
(Nope, you choose your character's host. I'm not sure who Miroku and sango are using as hosts. Sessho's is Kyouji (Kazu's twin), Inuyasha's is Axel, Kagome and Kikyo are the only two who have kept their bodies.)

Thunder Fox
axel put his hands in his pockets

daisuke
"Both of you.....Both of you have demonic auras! Yesterday.....just hours ago both of you were fine!" Kazu begins to back away. 'Where are they, where are Kyouji and Axel?"

sportiegrl
(im sango rite now)
sango walks towards the village with miroku

Thunder Fox
axel looked at kazu calmly

ChakraStrings
The village seemed medium sized, but Miroku didn't care. It had been hours ago since he had eaten anything. "Hmmm, do you think we can find someplace to eat?" He asked as his stomach growled.

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi glided out of the shadows. She followed the two to a village, being cautious to stay a great deal behind and track them. She jumped into a tree and gazed down at the village. "Food!" Her mouth watered as rice was being served and leek stew. It all smelt so good to her. Natsumi's stomach growled hungrily. She gasped and held her breath, hoping that others had not heard the noise.

Blood Ninja
"what was that?" sango said "i heard something just now"

ChakraStrings
"Hmmm?" Miroku had heard no noise at all. "You okay Sango heehee." Miroku said chuckling.

daisuke
"I don't know who the Hell you two are, but you aren't my brother and his friend." Kazu turns and runs.

"Look what you did to her." Sessho stared after her.

Thunder Fox
"i didn't do a thing"

daisuke
"Do you even Know who she is?" Sessho looked back at his half-brother.

Thunder Fox
"honestly only vaguely"

daisuke
"Who?"

Thunder Fox
"who she is"

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi froze and held her breath, daring not to make a sound. She stepped a little bit on the branch to make herself a bit more comfortable. With a sharp snap the branch broke and poor Natsumi went tumbling to the ground. The branch smacked her on the head and she groaned, rubbing a growing lump on her purple hair. "Itee! ((ow)) That hurt!" She gasped, realizing she was exposed and vulnerable. Natsumi backed away, trying to conceal herself in the shadows.

TheQuincy
(so kouga, miroku, and sango need to find a host or something? How do we do that?)

daisuke
(well, if they have no host, then they are merely spirit orbs, floating about. they find an unsuspecting someone, ie Kyouji or Axel, and enter their body. they are then reincarnated in as that person.)

Blood Ninja
"hey were you following us?!" sango shouted getting the boomerang ready to throw

ChakraStrings
Miroku looked around but saw nothing. "Sango... I see nothing here." But, Sango knew she had heard and seen something, so he followed suit. "All right, I can't see you, and I never heard you, but whatever you are... err." He wasn't to sure who this 'person' was, and he didn't really want to find out... "Sango," He whispered, "I think we should get going, there's nothing here..."

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by daisuke
(well, if they have no host, then they are merely spirit orbs, floating about. they find an unsuspecting someone, ie Kyouji or Axel, and enter their body. they are then reincarnated in as that person.)

All right, that sounds easy enough, we can make up our own host correct?

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi held her breath and closed her eyes tightly. She prayed that the two wouldn't see her. The girl had a weapon and if Natsumi proved a threat to them they'd kill her. Still, she was frozen with fear and stayed where she was. She closed her eyes as tightly as she could and remained hidden in the shadows. Natsumi's fingers trembled. If she was found out... No! she couldn't think about that. She would just have to except her fate. "I just wish it wouldn't end so badly," She thought.

ChakraStrings
Miroku thought he heard something this time, "Hey Sango, I believe I just heard something... c'mon let's go check it out!" Without waiting for an anwser from Sango, Miroku looked around, he could see nobody, nothing moved. Scratching his head, he looked back at Sango. "Is it just me... or do you think were losing are minds?" He said with a grin on his face.

TheQuincy
It was nighttime in the city. The year 3000. The orb floated slightly through the alleys. The (futuristic sport) team captain was standing outside the local burger joint. His varsity jacket stood out amongst the people he was with. The orb peered left and right and slowly floated above the crowd.

"Yo Kojiko! Excellent game tonight man." said a kid standing to the side.
"He merely looked out into the sky. He caught a glimpse of the orb in the sky and was taken aback.

The orb flew right into him. He was now his vessel.

"Kojiko?" asked the kid when he saw the confused look in his eyes. "No...." Kojiko said walking away. "Kouga"

Blood Ninja
"killa!!!" sango shouted as she transformed and went towards the girl

ChakraStrings
(Miroku had already taken the host of a boy, that looked pretty close to himself)

tenshi_kitsune
Natsumi gasped. She quickly bolted from the shadows. Like a rush of wind she blew past the girl and the large cat. She ran as fast as she could, stumbling over a stick and falling on her face. "I have to get used to this body...", thought Natsumi. She was used to her well trained figure, that moved like a stalking cat. Her new body was floppy and hard to move. She forced herself to her feet and took off again. Her heart pounded as she raced out of the forest and almost collided with another boy, sending her tumbling to the ground once again.

Mandolorian
~interesting tell me is this like a futuristic like hovercars and plasma cannons or just like our world? if it's like really advanced i'll join~

Blood Ninja
sango threw her wepon and it slammed into the ground dirt flying in front of the girl

Orochimaru
]

Blood Ninja
(ok)

daisuke
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
All right, that sounds easy enough, we can make up our own host correct?
yes.

daisuke
Originally posted by Mandolorian
~interesting tell me is this like a futuristic like hovercars and plasma cannons or just like our world? if it's like really advanced i'll join~

Originally posted by Orochimaru
] \

"I wish for a name, Inuyasha." Sessho looked at him coldly, a feeling stirred in his breast. Protecting? Sessho was appaled by it. He felt compelled to protect the preistess' reincarnation.

Mandolorian
~luckily all my characters are usaully rich, or can i not have that?~

Blood Ninja
kikyo looked for a village to sleep and eat at

Thunder Fox
(recap)

daisuke
~luckily all my characters are usaully rich, or can i not have that?~
(question, who's your character?

you can be rich, but don't be like:

__ shoots __, turns and shoots _________, etc, etc.)

(recap)

(erm.... nothing much... ppl finding hosts)

\

"I wish for a name, Inuyasha." Sessho looked at him coldly, a feeling stirred in his breast. Protecting? Sessho was appaled by it. He felt compelled to protect the preistess' reincarnation.
(my last post to Axel)

Thunder Fox

\

"I wish for a name, Inuyasha." Sessho looked at him coldly, a feeling stirred in his breast. Protecting? Sessho was appaled by it. He felt compelled to protect the preistess' reincarnation. "i don't remember the name sesshomaru"

daisuke
"Perhap the name Kagome rings a bell." Sessho turned and followed Kazu to the family shrine.

Thunder Fox
"oh yeah...." feeling foolish and followed

Mandolorian
~where r you guys?~

Thunder Fox
(we were by axel/inuyasha's house but now he his following sesshomaru)

Mandolorian
~so how can i jump in~

Thunder Fox
(not sure)

Haru-Donovan
Yoshiro walks out of a school building and into the street. "Well that felt like the longest school day ever." He said with a sigh, then he loosens his tie, takes off his over coat, and tucks it under his arm. "Well time to go home and get something to eat." He said, then walked off.

Chaosbark
Kenshi quietly slipped out of class yet again moving towards the Higurashi shrine that had still after all these years been kept in shape. It looked completely out of place but Kenshi was sure he would find something there. Some force within him wanted to go there to find it. Some tool, something what the hell he was going on completely nothing. Skipping school, ditching his friends, beating up random people as his anger seemed to be getting worse. Hands in pockets he wore his traditional white school uniform. He had bleached it only so he wouldn't be another drone. It also matched his white hair streaming along his face. Along with that he had recieved weird marks along his face. Some sort of design moving from the edges of his eyes. He would suddenly stop swearing he saw some form of static moving along his line of vision. Suddenly becoming crippled with pain he fell to his knees. "Oh my god..it hurts.." He couldn't scream only whisper the words as he caught his breath in the center of his throat. Letting out an exhasperated yell he would hit the ground school bag sliding. He had collapsed just a block away from the shrine. Eyes slowly opening he would be at a completely differen't state of mind. Getting from his feet he would dust himself off merely picking the bag up as well. He was someone completely differen't, or awakened more or less. Gaze filtering quietly his hair had changed as well. Sharp white spikes held up by the aura emanating from him. (Think Bakura from Yugioh.) He would continue towards the destined place hoping to find what he knew he was looking for.

Mandolorian
~i'll try this~ "die demons!!!!!!!!" James said throwing shrurikan at inuyasha and the other demons around him

ChakraStrings
(I've been WICKED busy with a project for school, I'm deeply sorry for not being on, could someone give me a recap please?)

daisuke
(jump in when you can ppl.)

Originally posted by ChakraStrings
(I've been WICKED busy with a project for school, I'm deeply sorry for not being on, could someone give me a recap please?)
(tis okay)

Kyouji ignored Axel as he tried to find his twin. "Kazu....." The fog clouded his vision, preventing him from seeing more than a couple of feet in front of him. Picking up speed, Kyouji stumbled and fell as something flew over his head.

Thunder Fox
"don't ignore me..."

daisuke
Ryouji sat up, wiped the blood fromhis lip and glared at Axel. "Damn human emotions!"

Thunder Fox
"don't glare at me idid nothing"

daisuke
"Tell me then... How is it that I, Demon Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Plains, find myself in the body of the sixteen year old twin of the reincarnation of the priestess Kikyo. How is it that I now find myself part of the Higurashi family." Kyouji said angrily.

Thunder Fox
"it is not my fault and fyi stupid your no lord anymore" annoyed

daisuke
"Perhaps," Kyouji got up and walked off towards the Higurashi shrine, in hopes of finding Kazu.

Thunder Fox
"oy" and followed him

daisuke
Kazu was at the shrine, hiding from her brother and Axel. Somethin weird had happened to them after the lights had filled the sky and she had a feeling that this was just the beginning.

Thunder Fox
axel sighed

Chaosbark
He would quietly note the approaching group. Kenshi had been there for a while now searching through a few of the relics of the past. He still hadn't found it. A few questions were arising as well. He Inu-no-Taisho was in the body of a child. How did this happen? He had died and been brought back to this strange time. He quietly ducked into a partially closed closet. He would simply observe hidden from view of the group that just approached. His arm would bump into something as he stared at it out of the corner of his eye. "No way.."

Mandolorian
"don't ignore me dammit!" james yelled at the group

daisuke
"Leave me alone you filithy half-blood!" Kyouji yelled at Axel as he entered the shrine and stopped so abruptly that Axel ran into him. "Do you sense that?"

Thunder Fox
"OW yeah i do" axel got up "lousy body"

Blood Ninja
kikyo went to the well. "if inuyasha can go to the other world... maybe i can" she said jumping into the well

Mandolorian
~why is nobody listening to me~

Blood Ninja
she appered near inuyasha "inuyasha" she said walking past him

Thunder Fox
~why is nobody listening to me~ (i forgot where you are)

Mandolorian
~where are you?~

Blood Ninja
(axel/inuyasha house. did i get it right?)

Mandolorian
~oh can you guys maybe do something in a public area so i can start?~

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Blood Ninja
(axel/inuyasha house. did i get it right?) (i think me and sessho in the human vessels are at sessho's vessel's home)

Blood Ninja
(o ok)
kikyo walked towards inuyasha and sessho wondering where she was

Mandolorian
a teenager dressed like a demon slayer except navy and orange was following kikyo he was prepared for anything just like anyother ninja

Blood Ninja
she noticed him and grabed her bow she prepared an arrow "why are you following me" she said fiercly

Mandolorian
~i don't think a person like her could even notice a ninja was following just to let you know~ the guy walked out revealing what looked liked a wound from a sword blood everywhere

Blood Ninja
(im not sure if im correct but, i think she can sense people?)
she held her ground her bow still up "what do you want"

Mandolorian
"help, me" James said ~just follow me~

Blood Ninja
(mkay)
"why should i help a stranger" she said lowering her bow and slowly walking towards him

Mandolorian
"because you ca-" james said dropping to the ground ~check his pulse on his wrist~

Blood Ninja
(mkay)
she put her arrow away and her bow on her shoulder. she went to check his pulse and found it was not there. she panicked not knowing what to do, for this was her first time here

Mandolorian
suddenly a knife was against kikyo's neck and james was up "what a fool" james whispered into her ear spitting out a pill that if swallowed would kill

Blood Ninja
"you will pay" she said as the dragon spirir things hit him

Mandolorian
~soul collectors? that would kill him and that's not vary nice~ james dodged them still holding onto kikyo so they wouldn't hit her

Blood Ninja
(o yea forgot the name)
she grabed an arrow and stabbed him in the arm she walked back and got her bow ready
"i dont know who you are but it would be very smart to mess with me" she said her bow up once again

Mandolorian
~lol hahahahahahahaha you said it would be very smart to mess with me~ "you shoot and your dead" james said "besides your almost useless to me i need to find your friends, you know the demons" james said

Blood Ninja
"why" she said "and i will shoot this arrow if i need to"

Mandolorian
"and i will kill you if i must" james said "i need to talk to them i to am a demon" james said

Blood Ninja
"and i can kill you just as easily" she said

ChakraStrings
(sorry I haven't posted in awhile, someone give me a recap and I'll get back into this)

Chaosbark
(Alright, this isn't the Feudal Era. What would a woman with arrows along with a random demon slayer be doing in this time period? The portal as far as I know wasn't opened any time soon.)
Hand continued straying over the object he had found quietly listening to the people speaking. He despised this new body of his as it was weak and fragile. He would need to find some way to perhaps get his old body back. Eyes quietly glaring at the few people from a crack in the closet he moved the artifact behind him.

Mandolorian
~He's not a demon slayer!!~

faerie
( -sigh- i'm gone for two days and the rp gets confusing. let me clarify (sorry, it's me, daisuke, had to chage name for a sig contest.) We are all in the 31st century. all of the demons were brought back from the dead and have taken hosts. Kikyo and Kagome were brought back in there own bodies, thus kikyo would most likely have her weapons. Sessho and Inu are at Kagome's family shrine.

not on tomorrow, Destiny Con.)

takuto
(I believe Inu-no taisho -.-' can't spell...... is there as well. Axel and Kyouji are looking for Kazu who's hiding in the shrine somewhere.)

Mandolorian
`people post

takuto
-sigh-

"It's him." kyouji mumbles. "KAZU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAZU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wehere are you? We have to go home!"

Kazu had climbed up on to the roof of the shrine and was sitting there too scare to move.

Thunder Fox
axel jumped on the roof "hey chill will ya

takuto
"Gah!! Demon!" Panicing, Kazu fell off the roof and was caught by Kyouji. "Seems that she does not remember you Inuyasha."

Thunder Fox
"apperantly...."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>