GL Family VS Thor family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Thor Family:

Thor
Odin
Beta Ray Bill
Magni

VS.

GL Family:

Kyle
Hal
John
Kilowog

Who takes it?

Debate.

Juntai
GL Family.
Kyle repeats his "turn exerted energy into sound" feat and holds them all still while Hal bashes them with boxing gloves, and John looks real gangsta.

thesilverspider
i made a thread like this with thor corps vs green latern corps but not with odin with thunderstrike.comeone odin thats overkill

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Juntai
GL Family.
Kyle repeats his "turn exerted energy into sound" feat and holds them all still while Hal bashes them with boxing gloves, and John looks real gangsta.

Overkill? Tell that to the guy above me.

Juntai
Whoa, did you edit?
I didn't remember seeing Odin in there a minute ago.

edit: Yes, I posted before you changed yours, and Odin wasnt in it.

Juntai
With Odin however, it goes to the other side, duh.

K3VIL
ROTFL.
Odin will turn their rings into plastic toys.
Odin Force plus some Asgardian Rune magic will own the GL Corp.
Asgard's skyfather hasn't thousand years of experience over the GL, same for Thor, BRB is also centuries old, and Magni is over 120 years old.
Battle experience, fighting skills, energy emission and overall matter and energy manipulation with Odin and Thor.

thesilverspider
look my thread up thor corps vs green lantern corps.you will see the rings dont match up well against the hammers of thor and bill

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
look my thread up thor corps vs green lantern corps.you will see the rings dont match up well against the hammers of thor and bill go look at the GL respect thread and you'll find they are quite a match for anything.

golem370
Remember that Thor was able to stun Exitar for a second with power shot. That bomb that about to blow in the Infinity Wars Thor got rid of it I seen Korvac try and hit Thor with great power for him to direct it else where I seen Thor destroy a Statue made of Adamantium with one Shot. He took hits from Smaller Celestials and survived. He beat Midgard Serpent. Thor seem to be losing respect he is still very cool and Powerful. He also beat the hell out of the Wrecking Crew with easy when Hogun died.Also when Thor used his Hammer to block Cyttorak Magic he was getting the better of Juggernaut.

thesilverspider
most of his feats in the respect thread are pre-crisis. thor can easily drain the rings with his hammer

K3VIL
most of his feats in the respect thread are pre-crisis. thor can easily drain the rings with his hammer
There is no pre crisis Thor.
There is just bad written Thor.
When the writer is not an idiot or someone who believes he's creative, Thor show who he is.
Just look at his showing in Ultron Unlimited, only Avenger still on his feet.
Just look at the battle with the Exemplars, beings of power equal to Juggernaut, he and Herc were the only those still fighting.
Or check out what happened when Kang conquered Earth, he was one of the few heroes still alive, and not in the special jails, probably if it wasn't for plot settings, he could have smacked down Kang's spaceship all on his own, he damaged a Celestial, Kang's technology is sh.i.t. compared to that.

Juntai
most of his feats in the respect thread are pre-crisis. thor can easily drain the rings with his hammer And a GL could easily make Thor's any and every effort convert into soundwaves. So that he doesn't even get to summon the power to do that. What throws the fight over is ODIN amongst otherwise a decent fight.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
There is no pre crisis Thor.
There is just bad written Thor.
When the writer is not an idiot or someone who believes he's creative, Thor show who he is.
Just look at his showing in Ultron Unlimited, only Avenger still on his feet.
Just look at the battle with the Exemplars, beings of power equal to Juggernaut, he and Herc were the only those still fighting.
Or check out what happened when Kang conquered Earth, he was one of the few heroes still alive, and not in the special jails, probably if it wasn't for plot settings, he could have smacked down Kang's spaceship all on his own, he damaged a Celestial, Kang's technology is sh.i.t. compared to that.
he is talking about GL.

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
he is talking about GL. was about to point that out as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.