A Fight Gautlet Great match ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins these Battles

Beta Ray Bill vs Terrax

Kurse vs Lobo

Captain Universe Spider-Man vs Orion

X-Man vs Manhunter

Mister Sinister and Dr Doom vs Green Lantern

Destroyer vs Green Lantern Corp

WonderWoman vs SunDragon or Nebula

Steel vs Absorbing Man

Superman and Captain Marvel vs Leir and Gladiator

Batman vs Karnak

Robin and NightWing vs Man-Ape

Flash vs Makkari

Aquaman vs Tiger Shark

Space M ummy
Beta Ray Vs. Terrax:
Bill. He's pretty much Thor, and Thor has wrecked the Surfer more than once.

Kurse Vs. Lobo:
Does Lobo know Kurse's weakness? If so, He takes an iron pipe and beats the bejeezus out of kurse. If not, ehh...can Lobo still make more of himself with a drop of blood? I think so, so Lobo Still wins.

Captain universe Spider man vs. Orion:
Spiderman. CU powers are like the power cosmic. Surfer Owned Orion with one shot. Game over.

Xman vs. Manhunter:
MM. Equivalent Psychic ability, but way more versatile in the physical department. Also not weak to fire anymore.

Sinister and Doom Vs. Green Lantern:
With Prep? Sinister and Doom. Without, Green Lantern.

WonderWoman vs SunDragon or Nebula:
no idea who the other two are

Steel vs Absorbing Man:
Steel should be able to put AM down from a distance before he can touch him and absorb his powers. besides, Creel is really, really stupid, and easy to trick into absorbing glass or something.

Too lazy to do the rest.

golem370
Sun Dragon. Sundragon possesses cosmic powers which include flight, the ability to survive in space without need for oxygen, cosmic senses which can sense the distress of others, telepathy, various energy manipulation powers, and the ability to create a giant dragon composed of energy, which she sometimes uses to travel through space.

golem370
Kurse would beat Lobo like a dog your talking about somebody who beat Thor and Bill with no problem Lobo is toast.

DarkCrawler
What material is Lobo's hook?

golem370
Lets make this a fare fight to guy duke it out like gentlemen lol. I heard that Lobo has beat Superman and I saw Kurse over Thor and Bill. So I think this would be a great fight but I still think Kurse wins.

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What material is Lobo's hook?
It's steel. But, from what Juntia said, he's gotten his clone power back.

golem370
He would still lose

Whurlysplat
Lobo easily if every drop oif his blood becomes a new lobosmile

golem370
Then he get beat again he to strong and as way to much Stamina

Intelligence: Below Normal (3/10)
Strength: (originally) Superhuman Class 100, (currently) Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Enhanced Human (5/10)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike (11/14)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Fighting Skills: Prior to his transformation into Kurse, Algrim possessed all the usual warrior skills of a Dark Elf; since his transformation, he appears to have lost all but the most basic hand-to-hand skills
Special Skills/Abilities: None
Superhuman physical powers: In addition to the physical attributes listed above, Kurse can survive in such hostile environments as the ocean floor, and apparently no longer needs to breathe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.