Predator Vs Wookie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
Who will win between two strong beasts?

Juntai
PRed.

Wickerman
I don't know. The preds have the advantage of stealth unless it's a jungle-like setting, in which case the multiple pred vision modes would give them an advantage as well sad . The shoulder cannon can be matched by the wookie crossbow, in which they're all extremely proficient. One blast from the shoulder cannon should technically be the same as a blast from the shoulder cannon. If it comes down to H2H......i don't know. I've seen a predator grab an alien by the tail and smack him against walls, and i've seen H. Ford say a wookie could tear your arm out and beat you with it (or at least my sick distorted mind remembers it that way). However, i'm leaning towards the predator. Better weapons, better stealth technology, better detection skills, and possibly better fighting skills (most likely).

~wickerman~

NoFate007
Predators I think would be faster than Wookies, so I'd give it to them.

DarkCrawler
Wookies live quite long too...Chewbacca was at least 200.

Maybe Predator would win, though.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wookies live quite long too...Chewbacca was at least 200.

Maybe Predator would win, though.

Don't see how that would really be of importance. You really couldn't say the wookie is more experienced having been older. That would normally work, but not against a predator.

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wickerman
Don't see how that would really be of importance. You really couldn't say the wookie is more experienced having been older. That would normally work, but not against a predator.

~wickerman~

Yeah, but what Predator is this? If it is one of the younger ones, maybe a wookie would have a chance.

DrDoom101
does this look strangely familiar?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=358484&highlight=wookie+predator

Wickerman
Originally posted by DrDoom101
does this look strangely familiar?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=358484&highlight=wookie+predator

Yep......thought so.....

DC: I suppose he might have a chance. I also don't know how powerful a wookie's senses are (olfactory in particular).

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.