Star Wars Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
If you made a Star Wars game what would it be like? Will it be 3rd Person? 1st Person or what? What will be the plot? Blah blah blah. Tell it here!

Deus Ex
Pr0n Wars. First Person Action.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
If you made a Star Wars game what would it be like? Will it be 3rd Person? 1st Person or what? What will be the plot? Blah blah blah. Tell it here! Later, I'm too busy playing Pong.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Tangible God
Later, I'm too busy playing Pong.

Okay. And Deus Ex, I expected a Jawa Star Wars Game or something stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Star Wars: Jawas Take Tatooine Live Action Strategy Games!

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Star Wars: Jawas Take Tatooine Live Action Strategy Games!

lol. Ah Janus I love ya!

Deus Ex
I try.

Se7in
Star Wars: Path Of The Jedi.

First person shooter. Uses VR (virtual reality helmets with a special lightsaber controller. You basically are a Jedi, you get the ability to predict incoming blasters, with holograms of where the bullet will strike should you not block it. You get a glove that reads the nerve impulses of your hand to control the Force. You also get neural implants that the helmet reads, telling the game what you want to do (i.e. Run, Jump, Crouch, Use Force lighting, Force Push, Punch, Kick, Backflip, Force Jump, etc.).

You start the game as a padawan at age 5. You go through aproximately 5 hours of training (8 years in-game). You go on missions with your master for the beginning of the game. You learn various skills, such as Force powers, piloting, and diplomacy. In the middle of the game, you, as a Knight, fight in the Clone Wars. Going through almost 50 battles, you end your knighthood with a defense in the Jedi Temple against the 501st. This battle is literally impossible to win, with an infinite number of Clone spawning and Anakin literally invincible. You are purposely set up to die. In the final stage of the game, you fight as a member of the Rebel Squadron. Fighting against Stormtroopers, you meet the upcoming Jedi Knight, Luke Skywalker. You accompany him on many missions, until you fight the Battle of Hoth. You are captured and force to escape off of the Death Star, but are intercepted by Darth Vader. You fight an epic duel. If you win, you best Vader, but are attacked by Sidious and killed. If you lose, the game ends. You would make your own name, and the game would have built in pronunciation software, as well as voice-editing software allowing characters to pronounce your name with the right voice and tone. It would also have filtering software that would keep our stupid names,swears, and unpronouncable names.

There would be a certain about of freedom to the game, allowing you to choose Force powers (to an extent). You would also have to eat and sleep to keep your Jedi healthy.

This game would take aproximately a year to beat, if you played everyday. If you play on and off, aproximately two years. I know this game will never be released. Sucks sad

Tangible God
Originally posted by Se7in

First person shooter. Uses VR (virtual reality helmets with a special lightsaber controller. You basically are a Jedi, you get the ability to predict incoming blasters, with holograms of where the bullet will strike should you not block it. You get a glove that reads the nerve impulses of your hand to control the Force. You also get neural implants that the helmet reads, telling the game what you want to do (i.e. Run, Jump, Crouch, Use Force lighting, Force Push, Punch, Kick, Backflip, Force Jump, etc.).

You start the game as a padawan at age 5. You go through aproximately 5 hours of training (8 years in-game). You go on missions with your master for the beginning of the game. You learn various skills, such as Force powers, piloting, and diplomacy. In the middle of the game, you, as a Knight, fight in the Clone Wars. Going through almost 50 battles, you end your knighthood with a defense in the Jedi Temple against the 501st. This battle is literally impossible to win, with an infinite number of Clone spawning and Anakin literally invincible. You are purposely set up to die. In the final stage of the game, you fight as a member of the Rebel Squadron. Fighting against Stormtroopers, you meet the upcoming Jedi Knight, Luke Skywalker. You accompany him on many missions, until you fight the Battle of Hoth. You are captured and force to escape off of the Death Star, but are intercepted by Darth Vader. You fight an epic duel. If you win, you best Vader, but are attacked by Sidious and killed. If you lose, the game ends. You would make your own name, and the game would have built in pronunciation software, as well as voice-editing software allowing characters to pronounce your name with the right voice and tone. It would also have filtering software that would keep our stupid names,swears, and unpronouncable names.

There would be a certain about of freedom to the game, allowing you to choose Force powers (to an extent). You would also have to eat and sleep to keep your Jedi healthy.

This game would take aproximately a year to beat, if you played everyday. If you play on and off, aproximately two years. I know this game will never be released. Sucks sad That would be THEE eltimate game of all time--too date.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Se7in

This game would take aproximately a year to beat, if you played everyday. If you play on and off, aproximately two years. I know this game will never be released. Sucks sad

Geez isn't that bit long?

Se7in
Well, isn't a problem with today's game the replay value. What's better than a game that you can play every day for two years and never have to repeating the same level?

Sorgo
A Star Wars game like San Andreas: Walking around just cutting up random mother f*ckers with your saber and occasionally running into a Dark Jedi.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Sorgo
A Star Wars game like San Andreas: Walking around just cutting up random mother f*ckers with your saber and occasionally running into a Dark Jedi.

GOOD IDEA! Wait...Why isn't there a Star Wars Patch for San Andreas? You could wear a Luke Costume or Anakin's. Your weapon is lightsaber. You never run out of Stamina. Lightsaber dmg is ultimate, one hit K.O. ANd blah blah blah.

Sorgo
Nah, they would probably have some kick ass missions.

overlord
I want to kill people.

truejedi
One where you can be yoda. If there is one out there like that, let me know!

jollyjim311
If it would be possible to have a good VR system, then it would be virtual reality. It would be a RPG in the sense that you get experienceand can make your character very customizable. Ex: the better your defence, the slower the enemies would move during combat and the earlier it would show you where to block.

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by Veneficus
Geez isn't that bit long?

Get that boy a publisher!

commander gree
two games boba fetts adventure and the clone wars ARC trooper. The boba game would be adventure action shoot game and the same with clone wars ARC trooer oh! I would make a game battelfront 2 but it is the same ships vehicles and charcters. But this time it is better graphic blabla and MANDALORIAN WAR! not the kotor "mandalorians" the real mandalorians

Fishy
Hmm the Kotor Mandelorians were real Mandelorians...

Twilight Janick
Star Wars: Jedi Musician.

First person. You basically are a Jedi, but before you play, you have to choose a homeworld, a race and an instrument. Sometimes you have to fight your way between two concerts with your lightsaber(s). Sometimes, in a concert, you have to fend off Force mind clouds and even fire back at the attacker using your own Force mind clouds. The level bosses vary greatly from instrument to instrument. It is easier to win a concert if you make use of the Force that if you didn't in most cases, but if you use 45% of your nominal power to perform, the opponent will also use 45% of its nominal power.

There are ten missions for each level of difficulty for an instrument. To unlock one secret level of difficulty, Nightmare, you need to beat the game at Hard level with every instrument. Same thing for Hell, but this tiem you need to beat the game with every instrument in Nightmare mode. The last two missions for each instrument will be called Coruscant I and II because of the places. The subtitles may vary.

Sample bosses for Coruscant I or II:

Alto sax: Lisa Simpson (Coruscant I), Yvan Ung (Coruscant II)
Oboe: Agen Kolar (Coruscant II)
French horn: Ki-Adi-Mundi (Coruscant II)
Baritone: Diandra Grandchamps (Coruscant II)
Flute: Darth Tami (Coruscant I), Melissa Dery (Coruscant II)

Tangible God
Di-di-did you just type, "Yvan Ung?"

Twilight Janick
Yes, that's my real identity. I'd be a boss in my OWN game, by then. The ultimate boss for alto sax. Do you wish to have more examples of final two tiers bosses?

Tangible God
No, no, I'm good.

Darth Takáta
id go for a more flying type game. but not just X-wing on tie fighter. You wud be able to attack stardestroyers with a fleet. and then take it unload troops and lead them in a charge. so more of a game that is not on the ground. building up your own "empire of the skys, your own elite fleet. im nopt sure wen it wud be set tho, there are some good stuff in all ages. hmmm? wot do u guys think?

Twilight Janick
I forgot that there are several stats in the game idea I posted earlier: LP (for concerts), HP (for off-concert fights), SP (these are the shields, for in-concert Force fights where you didn't exhaust your shields), AP (for in-concert Force fights where your shields are down), MP (your usable power ratio) and the FGTM (the ratio of Force-provided musical talent out of your total musical talent). You can adjust the level of power at will, so you always have a base skill level and more skill avaible as necessary.

Twilight Janick
One last thing: when you face a boss, you have three options: a regular concert, a mind cloud duel or a lightsaber duel. Given in consideration these factors, the alto sax boss is the hardest for its respective difficulty level if you take those options.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.