Undertaker and Kane vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win ..... Power ... .against .. Finess ... ?

brainchild81
Undertaker is old and Kane just plain sux. DD'd beat the living s**t out of them

Betageuze
look Undertaker at Wrestlemania XX ... he moved quicker and more powerful than ever..

brainchild81
Originally posted by Betageuze
look Undertaker at Wrestlemania XX ... he moved quicker and more powerful than ever.. Not likely. I'm gonna have to take your word for it though. WWE sux. I haven't seen a WWE PPV in years. DD'd still beat him down though.

EsteemedLeader
Double chokeslam, you feeling me?

brainchild81
No. They'd never touch him. Dude dodges bullets. DD wouldn't even have to use the club.

Betageuze
i would agree... WWE in recent days... isnt the WWF in the 70ies, 80ies, or early 90ies.....

and Undertaker and Kane are strong Individuals in terms of Wrestling... but... no human can beat a Marvel character.... only... a DC character....

brainchild81
No. DC character's would also beat these 2 up

Betageuze
brainchild81 wrote: No. DC character's would also beat these 2 up

i was missunderstood... of course nearly each DC guy can handle Undertaker and Kane ... with ease

Marvel=DC
^ duh

peejayd
* Taker and Kane will own DD in wrestling...

* DD owns them in comics...

jplatinum
They are some big dudes that take alot of punishment.

As we all know the wrestling storylines are fake.
This believe many poeple to think that the whole thing is fake.
Not true.

When those guys get slammed on tables and tables snap in two, real.
When those guys get thrown head first into a kick in the head, real.
When those guys get slammed on the mat(even though the matt has springs under it they only take away a portion of that energy), real.
When those guys are hit/kicked/bust in the head with steel chairs that bend across their heads, real.

When those guys are slapped and you hear the loud slapping sound, imagine the sting form that cause, its real.

When they get hit with a sledgehammer, real.
They are trained and condictioned in order to be able to take this sort of punishment on a regular basis, it takes months, years for them to condition their bodies like this.

A normal person would be seriously hurt by these things that they do on a regular basis.

Considering this and that kane and undertaker are huge giants, they ain't normal.

This being said, if they can capitalize on team work and if one of them, kane(sense he is the physically strongest) can grab daredevil and inflict some crippling pain on him, they stand a chance.

However, they most likely won't be able to touch him on account of him being at least 6 x their speed and being so deadly in fighting, plus he has his radar that can detect what you do just before you do it and his reflexes are fast, if they were bruce lee fast it wouldn't matter cause they'd be fast enough to hit him even if he knew it was coming(bruce lee had ungodly speed), unfornately these two guys are slow as a normal person(slower than most) so daredevil would have time to sense what they were about to do,chill for a second til they got right at the last moment, then dodge/counter, and chill in a chair/on a wall before their bodies even hit the ground.

He's too fast and too skilled.
Skill is lethal, speed kills!

Juntai
Classic undertaker would ruin him.
Remember he used to cast magic and COULD NOT be defeated.

BENITO
Taker and Kane in fact Kane has been known to Throw Fireballs in the Ring

snoochyboochies
Oh.........................SIGH!!! DD OBVIOUSLY!!!

brainchild81
DD doesn't work for WWE(proud sponsors of the Triple H showsad ). He's not gonna job to these 2 lames and they won't be able to "no sell" his strikes. They are both KOed in under a minute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.