Silver Surfer vs Batgod vs Wolverlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Since all are some how gods in these forums I thought I'd match them all up and see the fanboys tear each other apart. Sort of the effect of putting raw meat between to Pit Bulls.

Okay Galactus gets Batman and Wolverine to be his new heralds and gives him the same powers as SS and the same level but, then decides there can be only one. Batman and Wolverine know their new powers backward and forward who wins.

jplatinum
Batgod can do all things but fail.

For batgod is good all the time and all the time batgod is good.

He is the being from which all beings fear, the being from which all is created, he is te funk in your gym bag, the booger in your nose, he eats shit and spits out diamond, he vomits acid and breathes hurricanes, he who can farts and the heavens themsleves shake and tremble, he is the one , the only, the most supreme being ever in a bagillion zillion ions.

He is Batman Almighty(batgod).

For the fanboys shall priase his name for ever and ever allmen.

Learn it. I said learn it!!!!!!!!

Juntai
Batman wins.

Mindship
Silver Surfer? As much as I like the guy...nyet. Reason: has minimal h2h fighting skills and minimal sense of tactical application. Pretty much tends to go in fingertips ablazin', though may consider thoughtful response afterwards...when it may be too late.

Wolverlord? Dont think so. Good fighter, but a rage fighter, not a tactical one. And once you have power cosmic, adamantium claws/bones/whatever are superfluous.

Batgod: has fighting skills, tactical and strategic awareness plus power cosmic. What more is there? This would be like if he animated the Asgardian Destroyer.

Would he still have to wear a cowl?

batmandaman
batgod rules the cosmos w/ his cowl of righteousness and batarangs of justice.

Superherovandal
and his bat kicks that can easily knock out Uber Onslaught version of Hulk.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and his bat kicks that can easily knock out Uber Onslaught version of Hulk.

Hell, those things could take out like... Everything. The Batkick vs. All reality--> Batkick. Easily. Especially if he's juiced on power cosmic.

Oh, and how the hell is Silver Surfer overrated? Cuz he beats the shit out of Superman? Seriously, there's been like... 3 threads that have him in it that doesn't involve a major curbstomp in either direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.