"Criminal Minds"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone watch criminal minds? it's this new crime drama series on cbs on wednesdays before csi: ny. it's really good. i love it so far. it's about a team of fbi profilers. b.a.u. (behavioral analysis unit) the show is really unique, so much to learn, and love agent gideon's quotes. so insightful. like grissom used to be on csi before season 6. this show has to be my top fave other than csi and csi:ny. and if anyone wants to learn more about the show, look it up at imdb.com and at cbs.com, the more official site there.

BOPRecruit 16
wow. posted this thread ages ago. this show is so sick! it's better than csi right now! and it feels so different because it deals with some psychological stuff. does anyone watch this show by now?

Badwolf
Did anyone watch the final to season 3?

I really want to know what car blew up!

AC/DC'S_LVR
i love this show to death!!! its awesome!!

Badwolf
Did my Reid survive?

AC/DC'S_LVR
hes alive but garcia was scared shitless when she was talking to derek

spydergirl
OH wow I love this show. I watch it almost every night. I love Dr. Reid smile Hes my favorite on the show and my favorite actor big grin
This show is probably one of the best crime shows out there. It has been the only one that has kept my attention for all 6 seasons!! Its just sad that they Fired J.J sad

Matthewop
I have never watched this show! looks like a nice one. Will check it out later!

sheryl_baver
I love Criminal Minds..Never missed a single episode..My favorite characters are JJ and Morgan..Sad that JJ has to leave.. sad

roughrider
There was a time when there was no movies or TV series like this.

We have to look to The Silence Of The Lambs in 1991, for really starting the Disturbed Serial Killer vs. Law Enforcement genre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.