AoA Sunfire Vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
i always thought aoa sunfire was really cool. plus hes pushed his powers to the max. who takes it?

Blair Wind
good question why did no one ever answer???

Lucid Lui
He was really cool. And really powerful. Indded he was so cool they're bringing back the look and giving it to 616 Sunfire in X-Men soon.

Personally i think Sunfire wins the majority.

Blair Wind
they can both go super nova right?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Blair Wind
they can both go super nova right? Yep.

Torchs powers won't affect Sunfire as long as Sunfire is using his own though. Sunfire has a psionic shield that protects him from all the effects of his own heat and others. So unless Torch catches him by surprise Sunfire should be unaffected.

Does Torch have anything like that?

Blair Wind
while im not an expert on Torch its been explained to me, that torch sorta has icemans abilities (very limited and opposite) in that he can excite the molecules, and have complete control of all molecules around him and his body, becomes purely fire (is that true???), and has more powers that only Wynndar could explain...but he can be really impressive with how he can control his powers in ways that are more than just blow stuff up...

the Darkone
Sunfire is the new horsemen of Apocalypse. marvel.com the shit has really hit the fan for the xmen in a big way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.