DeepPinks' Sigs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeepPink
Ok, bear in mind that I only have MSPaint to make these in, so some of them may be a little primitive, but I'm sure once I get my hands on photoshop or summat I'll be able to learn how to do some better ones. I'm happy to make sigs for people, but please ask in the Official Signature Request thread, cos I dont want this to get closed..

The first ones my current sig...

DeepPink
And no2

(Props to the person I stole the image off of)

DeepPink
tres

DeepPink
cuatro

I really like this one. Prolly one of my faves so far.

Also if you wanna use any of my sigs even tho theyre a bit crap, feel free to just take em and do what you like. And if you want to credit me thats fine too stick out tongue

DeepPink
five.

I'm thinkin some of these might be too big for KMC. I can resize them tho I guess..

DeepPink
The Tribe no1

DeepPink
Aaaand no2

DeepPink
A bit different from the normal sorta sig on kmc, but I like it.

DeepPink
An Alfonse Mucha which I've completely chewed up...

DeepPink
Another Mucha.

A poster for ''Gismonda'' I think. A french play from the early 20th century.

DeepPink
Frankie Muniz big grin

DeepPink
McFly!!

DeepPink
Kim Deal, bassist of the Pixies.

I'm leaving writing/name off these so other ppl can use em if they want to.

DeepPink
James Blunt.

DeepPink
Dan Radcliffe avec his geetar! big grin

DeepPink
I cant remember who posted this piccy, but I made it into a sig shape. Thankee.

DeepPink
James Blunt numero dos.

-hh-
their pretty good. you'll get better gradually. just work on the textures etc...

DeepPink
Originally posted by -hh-
their pretty good. you'll get better gradually. just work on the textures etc...

Yeah, I'm working in paint here, textures arent really an option til I move on to a more sophisticated program erm

In the mean time, heres an Anthony Kiedis one I like muchly. (No name so feel free to use it). . .

DeepPink
Hmm. . . just an afterthought, but quite cool I like to think..

DeepPink
Having a bit of a Chili's day today big grin

DeepPink
All I can say is. . . droolio

(Its art. . . embarrasment . . . really. . . and lets face it, we have near naked women in sigs around here, so equal rights people!)

Hit_and_Miss
You got some nice ideas here...

But, you should try to blend images next...(It can be done in paint!)
and not everything looks better with inverted colours!

smile keep up the good work!

DeepPink
Thanks big grin

I'm attemptin to blend in stuff in paint now.. not entirely sure how to do it but Im sure I'll work it out. happy

Hit_and_Miss
When you select the image the colour of your brush will become see through... Theres a button to press when you select images in paint. It apears under the normal tools..

Hope that helps...

DeepPink
Ahh.. Thanks smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.