New Avengers vs Justice League... Detroit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
These are the weakest versions of each team in amny peoples point of view so which one of these stinkers takes it? No prep in a city neither team has alot of experiance in so it can't be detroit or new york lets make it Chicago.

New Avengers
Captain America
Ironman
Sentry
Spiderman
wolverine
Luke Cage
Spiderwoman
Ronin

Justice League Detroit
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Elongatedman
Zatanna
Vixen
Batman
Steel II
Vibe

Batman joined near the end and I didn't put Gypsy on the list to keep the numbers even.

note Did you know that Steel II has a metal skeleton like wolverine but its no adamantium

wolverine8888
im gunna go with new avengers

Marvel=DC
JLA win thanks to Zatanna and MM.

Avalonofthewind
Zatanna and MM tip this wayyyyyyy into the JLA's favor...
"pots sregneva" Zatanna
or MM just makes them go kill each other.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
These are the weakest versions of each team in amny peoples point of view so which one of these stinkers takes it? No prep in a city neither team has alot of experiance in so it can't be detroit or new york lets make it Chicago.

New Avengers
Captain America
Ironman
Sentry
Spiderman
wolverine
Luke Cage
Spiderwoman
Ronin

Justice League Detroit
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Elongatedman
Zatanna
Vixen
Batman
Steel II
Vibe

Batman joined near the end and I didn't put Gypsy on the list to keep the numbers even.

note Did you know that Steel II has a metal skeleton like wolverine but its no adamantium

How are they gonna defend themselves against TP? MM can take them all by his lonesome.

~wickerman~

The Ion
"sregneva elbmessasid" - Zatanna

JLA wins.

sam_drugbringer
You guys have no idea who Sentry is, do you?

He rips them all apart before they blink.

The Ion
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry isn't immune to telepathy. J'onn will have him curled up in a ball sucking his thumb.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
You guys have no idea who Sentry is, do you?

He rips them all apart before they blink.

Yes, I think we all know that.

Sentry was shown to be vulnerable to telepathy.

sam_drugbringer
Sentry has telepathic restiance, seeing as he's also telepathic.

The only reason Emma was able to play around with his mind was beacuse he let her. Once he wanted her out, she had to calm him down with his wife before she could start again.

Wickerman
Sentry has telepathic restiance, seeing as he's also telepathic.

The only reason Emma was able to play around with his mind was beacuse he let her. Once he wanted her out, she had to calm him down with his wife before she could start again.

SO what's he going to do when MM goes intangible and mind-rapes the entire new avengers team into attacking sentry.....as well as the other members of the JLD?

~wickerman~

sam_drugbringer
MM might have some trouble with IM. He has telepathic dampners on that thing.

That said, Sentry rips apart everyone who's not intangable.

Now we're at a impase. Sentry vs MM. If MM plays it smart, he MIGHT be able to take him out. But I can't help but think that Sentry's gonna take him apart as well.

This is the guy who could proboly beat EVERY other marvel hero and villan on earth. And lets not even get started on the Void.

The Ion
The White Queen is not nearly as good as J'onn.

I have a hard time believing Sentry can beat everyone on Earth. I don't see why Dr. Strange couldn't stop him if he really wanted to get rid of him.

Wickerman
Are we completely forgetting about everybody else on the JLD team or just simply ignoring them? erm

~wickerman~

sam_drugbringer
For starters, beacuse he was as scared as everyone else in the Sentry crossover.

Second, I don't see how Emma would be considered that much worse then MM. She's almost as good as Xaiver.

Regardless, Sentry mindwiped the entire planet. That seems pretty impessive to me.

The Ion
Originally posted by Wickerman
Are we completely forgetting about everybody else on the JLD team or just simply ignoring them? erm

~wickerman~
Well we have mentioned Zatanna. stick out tongue

sam_drugbringer
Sentry will just be moving to fast for her or the rest of the team.

What we should do is take out Sentry and MM to make this a fairer match.

Zantana would be much more helpful then.

The Ion
For starters, beacuse he was as scared as everyone else in the Sentry crossover.

Second, I don't see how Emma would be considered that much worse then MM. She's almost as good as Xaiver.

Regardless, Sentry mindwiped the entire planet. That seems pretty impessive to me.
Dr. Strange has beaten Gods but he's afraid of a superhuman with an overactive imagination? That's what I call PIS. Like Savage Hulk going down in 3 punches and Venom clobbering Superman.

Emma is good but she isn't Xavier good who isn't as good J'onn. Have we forgotten Aquaman is also telepathic?

The Ion
Sentry will just be moving to fast for her or the rest of the team.

What we should do is take out Sentry and MM to make this a fairer match.

Zantana would be much more helpful then.
That's ridiculous. Zatanna has affected plenty of superspeed foes with her magic.

sam_drugbringer
Venom took down Superman when he was VERY weakend, at 2 tons I belive.

Mindwipeing the entire planet makes me belive he's powerful enough to resist MM's telepatic attacks.

Zantana can't cast a spell is she gets hit before she can move her jaw.

Wickerman
Venom took down Superman when he was VERY weakend, at 2 tons I belive.

Mindwipeing the entire planet makes me belive he's powerful enough to resist MM's telepatic attacks.

MM is capable of speedblitzing just as well. he can mentally assault the NA entire team while speedblitzing Sentry. Meanwhile Zantanna takes care of her magic, Aquaman assists MM in the telepathic attack and Sentry is down. Batman's somewhere brooding. He can't even hear the fight.

~wickerman~

The Ion
If that's the way we're going to debate we can go all day. I mean, Zatanna can't get hit if J'onn (and Aquaman if he needs his help) just mind rape everyone. wink

stormfront13
zatanna does not need to speak to use her spells

ImmortalOne
Well, thats another plus for JLD !!!

Marvel=DC
This is how I see it going MM will use his tp and Sentry will try to resist or counteract it which means everyone else will do the fighting and Zatanna will get to use her magic so the JLD win

stormfront13
well both zatanna and mm could attack sentry telepathically, or she could just say or think pots, as she did to despero recently.

Marvel=DC
^True I was just trying to make a scenario where I was giving Sentry the benefit of the doubt I still see the JLD winning this period.

jrodslam
JLD wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.