orion w/o motherbox v warrior mad thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
bloody in the end, but who's standing?

brainchild81
THOR!!!

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
bloody in the end, but who's standing? u joking leo?
Thor without warrior madness whould beat Orion

now that's Thor X 10

Space M ummy
yeah, Orion got KTFO and almost killed by one shot from surfer.

regular thor has owned surfer more than once.

Warrior madness Thor pastes orion no problem.

roughrider
Warrior Madness Thor is strongest one there is. THOR SMASH! big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by Space M ummy
yeah, Orion got KTFO and almost killed by one shot from surfer.

regular thor has owned surfer more than once.

Warrior madness Thor pastes orion no problem.
when did regualr thor owned SS?

never happend.

1) SS (with Loki) ------ beat Thor
2) What if --------- SS beat Thor
3) Avenger vs Defenders -------- One shot nearly killed THor

which battle you talking about?

as for Warrior Madness you are right he is too powerful.

he whould beat the JLA(supes, MM , Batman ,WW etc) without prep

leonidas
without motherbox, orion basically IS mad thor. i think he's the only hero who could stand against a warrior mad thor. i still think this one's pretty close.

Khellendros
Does Orion get his Astro Force? If so, he wins. If not, Thor gives him a concussion.

long pig
Orion always has his Astro Force.

And, yes. Orion is on the level of Mad Thor at all times. He is seriously that hardcore. He is probably still stronger than Thor, that's the perks of being as strong as pre-crisis Superman and not losing the strength after the crisis.

I don't think Thor can handle a AF attack, nor due I think Orion would handle a godblast.
So, it's whoever is faster. And Orion is faster, running speed all the way down to reaction speed.

And although Thor has more experience, Orion is clearly the better fighter. He's almost unmatched in h2h in D.C.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Orion always has his Astro Force.

And, yes. Orion is on the level of Mad Thor at all times. He is seriously that hardcore. He is probably still stronger than Thor, that's the perks of being as strong as pre-crisis Superman and not losing the strength after the crisis.

I don't think Thor can handle a AF attack, nor due I think Orion would handle a godblast.
So, it's whoever is faster. And Orion is faster, running speed all the way down to reaction speed.

And although Thor has more experience, Orion is clearly the better fighter. He's almost unmatched in h2h in D.C.
AF the attack that Post-Crisis Superman took?

Let’s compare what are Orion’s best feats? Normal Thor would match all that and beyond.

Superman is said to be equal to Orion if not stronger

You said he retained his Pre-Crisis Powers that Crisis didn't affect him. Apparently same goes with Darkseid but he is shit now.

Well it doesn't look that from his appearances.

We should go by feats.

the Darkone
Thor out classes Orion in every ability, Thor who is over 2,000 years old has more fighting experince and more battles over the years he will crush orion, now warrior madness thor will rip out orion's heart and feed it to hm. Thor strength increase 10x, speed/reflexes, power everything goes up, orion AF won't do shit when thor's hammer absorb it and channel it back 1000 fold with the godforce killing orion.

Scoobless
Originally posted by the Darkone
warrior madness thor will rip out orion's heart and feed it to him.

lol.... nice imagery

"Eat thine heart foul cretin"

"Who is thy father?... speaketh mine title b!tch"

big grin

severance
Originally posted by Scoobless
lol.... nice imagery

"Eat thine heart foul cretin"

"Who is thy father?... speaketh mine title b!tch"

big grin

the dialogue is what makes thor so great

my vote warrior mad thor

Superherovandal
You do know that he can control the AF like Thor can the GF. If he really wanted to kill Supes, which he doesn't, he could easily kill him.

long pig
Did this used to say he DID have the Mother Box?

????

I still say Orion wins, or at least stalemates.

Superherovandal
no it says he has no mbox. which unleashs his true strength.

long pig
That's what I thought, too. I must have read it wrong.

the Darkone
warrior madness thor wins

The Ion
Stalemate. If anyone wins its due to an Astroforce or Godforce blast.

kgkg
Did this used to say he DID have the Mother Box?

????

I still say Orion wins, or at least stalemates.
based on what feat?

ImmortalOne
Based on Orions bad-assnes and power resemblence to his PC predececorzzz !!!

long pig
Arghh....

Is this h2h or not? I'm having trouble comprehending today...

leonidas
all power's are fair, long. just thor os insnae, and orion is berserker. it really wasn't a very difficult topic dude . . . no

Pointinel
orion will beat mad thor using the motherbox

kgkg
Can anybody tell us feats of orion?

After the crisis ? He had hard time containing Superman last time I checked

leonidas
reason no one is finding feats i think is because motherbox is nearly ALWAYS in control of orion's rage. hard to find instances where he's out of control. it's one of the reasons i posted the fight -- i was curious what others knew of berserker orion. regular orion is likely as powerful (at least) as supes if he's written correctly, but his charcterization varies as dramatically as darkseid's does. the astro force is WICKED powerful.

long pig
all power's are fair, long. just thor os insnae, and orion is berserker. it really wasn't a very difficult topic dude . . . no
sad I've failed you....

kgkg
reason no one is finding feats i think is because motherbox is nearly ALWAYS in control of orion's rage. hard to find instances where he's out of control. it's one of the reasons i posted the fight -- i was curious what others knew of berserker orion. regular orion is likely as powerful (at least) as supes if he's written correctly, but his charcterization varies as dramatically as darkseid's does. the astro force is WICKED powerful.
that's the thing people are voting yet they don't know much about this MAD ORION.

madness Thor was 10X stonger than normal Thor.

long pig
10x really aint that much, though man. Orion could hang with mad Thor with his motherbox, probably couldn't win but still.

If Orion is flipped out like he does without his MB, he goes ****ing nuts. His healing goes sky high, his strength goes sky high, his speed goes sky high and he's still as skillful. He starts unleashing the full AF and it kills everything.

So it'd still be who can hit who first.

This is pre-crisis that I'm referring to. It's probably the last time he truely went nuts.

But, since he hasn't changed....

kgkg
10x really aint that much, though man. Orion could hang with mad Thor with his motherbox, probably couldn't win but still.

If Orion is flipped out like he does without his MB, he goes ****ing nuts. His healing goes sky high, his strength goes sky high, his speed goes sky high and he's still as skillful. He starts unleashing the full AF and it kills everything.

So it'd still be who can hit who first.
who did Orion get mad who did he beat?

i mean where are u getting this from?

long pig
84ish he flipped out on the new god crew and even lightray couldn't handle him.

Basically all the people he went off on were WW level and one Surfer level and it was a mess.

kgkg
84ish he flipped out on the new god crew and even lightray couldn't handle him.

Basically all the people he went off on were WW level and one Surfer level and it was a mess.
84 wasn't that before the crisis

what issue u talking about.

long pig
Yeah, it was before the crisis, but he supposedly hasn't changed since. So, it's canon to use his PC feats.

kgkg
Yeah, it was before the crisis, but he supposedly hasn't changed since. So, it's canon to use his PC feats.
Well before the crisis he was also near Pre-Crisis superman level without (the mad version)

But now he can hardly contain Post Crisis Superman.

Being it's the same as my friend GS likes to use

Perhaps it's a RETCON

Nothing shows that Orion is still at those levels.

long pig
RETCON?

Bah...it's still canon evil face stick out tongue

kgkg
RETCON?

Bah...it's still canon evil face stick out tongue
ya i learned that from GS.

ImmortalOne
Hmmm.... Retcon.... the weapon the destroyed the Beyonders....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.