PUNisher vs. SPIDERman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
The battle to end the feud between frank and peter...Punisher believes spiderman is responsible for killing a family (similar to his)...spiderman is under the asumption that punisher has killed MJ...Both have 12 hours for the ultimate prep and the warzone is NYC...the whole city is their battlefeild, they have to kill each other by the end of the day...who wins...and how...

snoochyboochies
As hard as the punisher is. If spidey wanted to kill him - he could. He faces guys with guns all he time. I say he wins.

jgiant
Punisher is not just a guy with a gun...

sam_drugbringer
An intresting matchup.

In a one on one fight, Spiderman wins obviously. But Punisher is very good at seting up situations where he has the advantage.

However, if Spiderman's looking for him, there's no chance of geting him off gaurd, and his sence will make sure he gets out of any trap. He wins.

jgiant
PUnisher knows spidey too well...

jgiant
Frank wins...too good at what he does...experience wins out in this fight imo...

Metalmanx
And Spiderman is too good at what he does.

Spidey wins.

jgiant
He doesn't kill people that often, and he is not that good with prep, he would probably be so blind with rage he would in to battle half cocked and get into some trouble...punisher has been able to keep cool and stay focused during battles, he thinks everything through and his experience speaks for itself, he has dealt with spidey before, knows his actions and can intisipate most of what he will do, spidey being angery would just be more helpfull to punisher...punisher wins...

Cosmo Kramer
NO!!! Spidey messes him up and really gives him a beating. It would be similar to how he dealt with the robber who killed uncle Ben.

wolverine8888
spidy winns

AcousticDoc
if punisher ever wanted to kill Spidey badly he could. He holds back everytime he has to tussle with spidey, daredevil or any other hero because he doesn't want to kill them. If Frank wasnted to kill spiderman all or nothing he'd probably have a C-4 set to blow up if his pulse stops - killing spiderman as well if he ends up beating him.

Hit_and_Miss
In a fair fight, not these Pun gets a head start situations... Spiderman wins.

jgiant
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
What do you mean? The thread states this is how its going down, they both have equal oportunites...
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
NO!!! Spidey messes him up and really gives him a beating. It would be similar to how he dealt with the robber who killed uncle Ben.
You wish...Pun snuffs this kid...
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
if punisher ever wanted to kill Spidey badly he could. He holds back everytime he has to tussle with spidey, daredevil or any other hero because he doesn't want to kill them. If Frank wasnted to kill spiderman all or nothing he'd probably have a C-4 set to blow up if his pulse stops - killing spiderman as well if he ends up beating him.
Correct...Punisher has taken spidey out with mercy bullets more than once...This time punisher is going all out, and so is spidey, just punisher is much more cleaver and ruthless...

jgiant
You just can admitt punisher wins and spidey loses? Its not that hard of a concept because its happend before...

wolverine8888

true but there are some characters punisher does not hold back vs. but spiderman holds back far more then punisher. punisher is out classed here

Smaxxer
Originally posted by wolverine8888

true but there are some characters punisher does not hold back vs. but spiderman holds back far more then punisher. punisher is out classed here
Punisher doesn't hold back that much against Spider-Man ! If there's somebody who holds back, it's Spider-Man, not Punisher. Spider-Man has knocked him down on plenty occasions, and each time Spider-Man kicked him/punched him, he held back a LOT, because otherwise, it would have killed Punisher.

Don't argue about this.

Punisher on the other hand shoots with machineguns at Spider-Man, who will get killed if he doesn't dodge the bullets. That's not holding back laughing

(Spider-Man wins, but Punisher won't go down easy, he's battlefield wise smarter than Spidey).

Hit_and_Miss
I have no problem admitting spider loses... But against a guy whos only abilities are guns and fighting?? sorry but I'm not convinced...

Whats with quoting me twice anyways???

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jgiant
Frank wins...too good at what he does...experience wins out in this fight imo...

Spider-Man has been a superhero since he was 15...

Frank is not much more experienced.

DarkCrawler

Correct...Punisher has taken spidey out with mercy bullets more than once...This time punisher is going all out, and so is spidey, just punisher is much more cleaver and ruthless...

Yeah.

Spider-Man is stronger, faster, can take few bullets and has that Spider-Sense which enables him to dodge machine gun fire.

Spider-Man needs only one hit to get Punishers head off his shoulders.

Punisher may be good hitting normal humans, but Spider-Man is moving with superhuman speeds. Punisher has troubles hitting Daredevil, Spider-Man is out of his league.

Spider-Man is also quiet enough to sneak up on Punisher.

I am not saying that Punisher is not skilled enough...but not skilled enough to take out Spider-Man (Who also has 12 hours of preptime...he could get his old bulletproof suit out...not that he needs it.)

jgiant
I have no problem admitting spider loses... But against a guy whos only abilities are guns and fighting?? sorry but I'm not convinced...

Whats with quoting me twice anyways???
I don't know?
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Spider-Man has been a superhero since he was 15...

Frank is not much more experienced.
How old is spiderman?
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah.

Spider-Man is stronger, faster, can take few bullets and has that Spider-Sense which enables him to dodge machine gun fire.

Spider-Man needs only one hit to get Punishers head off his shoulders.

Punisher may be good hitting normal humans, but Spider-Man is moving with superhuman speeds. Punisher has troubles hitting Daredevil, Spider-Man is out of his league.

Spider-Man is also quiet enough to sneak up on Punisher.

I am not saying that Punisher is not skilled enough...but not skilled enough to take out Spider-Man (Who also has 12 hours of preptime...he could get his old bulletproof suit out...not that he needs it.)
You keep ingnoring the fact that frank has hit spiderman numerous times, and that it takes one bullet, correctly placed, to kill him, its just as easy as spiderman killing punisher with a punch...now if spidey gets his armor than it would be a little harder for frank, but he probably lined the building with enough explosives to blow the whole building up...you guys really need to give credit where credit is due...punisher wins in this senierio...

jgiant
Some crappy scans but hopefully you get the picture, no pun...

jgiant
Yeah biches...

LexCorp
i love pun and with him stalkin spiderman he can kill him easily but if spiderman knows hes coming and with pre cog he will stay high and i think spidy takes it.

jgiant
Punisher wins...

jgiant
So knowone else thinks punisher could win?

Dizzle
No... cuz he can't. Punisher hits him with one bullet, yet he dodges sustained bursts of machine gun fire regularly... This is what we call PIS. Spiderman can dodge single shots almost to infinity if he really needed to, but he gets hit because he's fighting the Punisher. No other reason. He's dodged much worse than that before. If he was really getting daring, he would've webbed up Punisher within a few seconds. Once Frank loses his mobility, he's pretty screwed. Or SM could just shoot his face so he dies by asphyxiation...

And blowing up the building kills Punisher too. That makes it a tie, not a win for him. As far as prep goes, Punisher can go pick up guns and explosives. That's about it. Spiderman's precog lets him avoid any small traps, and if Castle pulls out anything big in the explosives department, if it's enough to kill Spidey, it's enough to kill him several times over.

No prep, Spiderman wins 10/10. With unbiased prep, Spiderman still... wins... 10/10, excluding double KO's. Punisher only prep, parker STILL walks away with 8/10.

jgiant
Originally posted by Dizzle
No... cuz he can't. Punisher hits him with one bullet, yet he dodges sustained bursts of machine gun fire regularly... This is what we call PIS. Spiderman can dodge single shots almost to infinity if he really needed to, but he gets hit because he's fighting the Punisher. No other reason. He's dodged much worse than that before. If he was really getting daring, he would've webbed up Punisher within a few seconds. Once Frank loses his mobility, he's pretty screwed. Or SM could just shoot his face so he dies by asphyxiation...

And blowing up the building kills Punisher too. That makes it a tie, not a win for him. As far as prep goes, Punisher can go pick up guns and explosives. That's about it. Spiderman's precog lets him avoid any small traps, and if Castle pulls out anything big in the explosives department, if it's enough to kill Spidey, it's enough to kill him several times over.

No prep, Spiderman wins 10/10. With unbiased prep, Spiderman still... wins... 10/10, excluding double KO's. Punisher only prep, parker STILL walks away with 8/10.
Common man...punisher is an excellent marks man and has proven this time and time again, so its not PIS. Punisher can easily set up a situation where spiderman gets blown up and frank is no where to get hurt...punisher has taken spidey down several times and could have killed him many times also...with prep it just makes it that much easier for frank, he knows spidey too well, he can intisipate most of what he will do...frank is an excellent tactisian and has taken on Spidey, dd, and wolvie with like a few hours of prep...blowing up a building with spidey in it doesn't mean punisher dies too, do you think he is that stupid? Spidey doges gun fire from douchbags that are not as skilled as punisher and don't know spidey the way he does, that is why i think punisher will win...hell the only time where i saw punisher get the short end of the stick was in their first battle...

Tassadar
Realisticaly, if Peter wanted Frank dead, Frank would be dead, but the same can be said in the opposite way
A good fight, it comes down to how many bombs can Peters spidey sense avoid
I call it even 50/50

MrHeavySilence
Spiderman's also a helluva lot smarter.

Dinalfos
If Batman can defeat Galactus with Batarangs, then Punisher can defeat Spiderman!!!!!1!!1!!11!!!!

batdude123
Spider-man pwns.

RUNMAN
Michael Keaton was the best Bat-Man ever! Oh, my mistake! Spidey wins this...

samishe
Common man...punisher is an excellent marks man and has proven this time and time again, so its not PIS. Punisher can easily set up a situation where spiderman gets blown up and frank is no where to get hurt...punisher has taken spidey down several times and could have killed him many times also...with prep it just makes it that much easier for frank, he knows spidey too well, he can intisipate most of what he will do...frank is an excellent tactisian and has taken on Spidey, dd, and wolvie with like a few hours of prep...blowing up a building with spidey in it doesn't mean punisher dies too, do you think he is that stupid? Spidey doges gun fire from douchbags that are not as skilled as punisher and don't know spidey the way he does, that is why i think punisher will win...hell the only time where i saw punisher get the short end of the stick was in their first battle...

But Pun hitting Spidey with a bullet is really PIS. I doesn't matter how experienced Pun in shooting. Every his bullet might be flying right in target but Spidey would still dodge it since he dodges bullets even after they are shot. I don't see how Punisher could make Spidey get into building that is going to explode. First of all his Spider sence would warn him that there is danger inside and second it would warn him before the explosion so he'd be able to live in time.

Sparkz
If there is no prep Spider-man wins 10/10...but if punisher has prep and succesfuly lures spider-man into a trap spider-man can easily loose, as pointed out by one of my friends something such as a minigun sprays so many bullets there most likley wont be anywhere for spider-man to dodge, at least if he is in a concealed area, if its a large area spider-man is quick enough to jump for cover. With well placed traps punishers aim and enough danger to keep spider-man busy castle can score at least 1 hit with any weapon to slow spider-man down then proceed to killing him, on the other hand though if castle trys this but leaves himself too exposed and spider-man gets a remote chance he can go straight for punisher taking him out, as long as castle isnt standing there with a minigun for example...it all depends on castles artilary, and how stupid spider-man would be to jump into the line of fire. But now with spider-mans new suit castle don't realy stand a chance...it is bullet proof after all also with prep spider-man could bring some stingers to KO punisher or make a armour spidey suit, this match can go 50/50 with prep 10/10 to spider-man on a chance meeting.

Tassadar
Heres Punisher killing a very angry Spiderman in a What If comic, Peter thinks he is responsible for Aunt May being killed

Tassadar
Heres Punisher killing a very angry and drugged up Peter

jgiant
Originally posted by Tassadar
Heres Punisher killing a very angry and drugged up Peter cool

Milkie
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5254/sp1ov8.png

bigbran
question:
why is pun and spider capitalized?

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
question:
why is pun and spider capitalized?

Better question; why does this thread exist? Wolverine? Okay. Captain America? Ehhh...

But the friggin punisher?

Spiderman, 10/10.

Tassadar
What do you mean? The thread states this is how its going down, they both have equal oportunites...

You wish...Pun snuffs this kid...

Actually, Punisher has hit him only once with mercy bullets, and stated that it wouldnt work again(granted he said so in a Whatif).

I see this being a 5/10 split, Punisher would have to be very lucky or creative to take down Spidey, but he has those in abyndance.

doctorstrongbad
Spiderman can beat Punisher with his normal powers. With upgrades and new powers he wins 10/10. Improved spider-sense and night vision, what is the Punisher going to do?

Tassadar
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spiderman can beat Punisher with his normal powers. With upgrades and new powers he wins 10/10. Improved spider-sense and night vision, what is the Punisher going to do?

Blow him to the moon maybe?

srankmissingnin
Someone with Punisher's level of accuracy should have little problem shooting Spider-man. 90% of the time Spider-man is in the air where his super speed/agility and spider-senses are little use. Gravity is gravity, he isn't going to fall to earth any faster then anyone else and he can't change his momentum. If Punisher aimed center-mass there would be nothing Spider-man could do to avoid it before he was hit.

Tassadar
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Someone with Punisher's level of accuracy should have little problem shooting Spider-man. 90% of the time Spider-man is in the air where his super speed/agility and spider-senses are little use. Gravity is gravity, he isn't going to fall to earth any faster then anyone else and he can't change his momentum. If Punisher aimed center-mass there would be nothing Spider-man could do to avoid it before he was hit.

Thats actually how Pun hit Spidey with the mercy bullet in that encounter. He hit him while he was in the air. But that wont work twice, at least not according to "What if the Punisher had killed Daredevil?"

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

So the well-trained and incredibly well-equipped HUNDREDS of armed assailants always just happen to stop firing while Pete is in the air?

Ohhh...I see now.

I was confused, you know, what with them wanting Parker dead.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
So the well-trained and incredibly well-equipped HUNDREDS of armed assailants always just happen to stop firing while Pete is in the air?

Ohhh...I see now.

Yes. They do. Its called jobbing. Bullets tend to do that in comics. And street level criminals are rarely trained at all.

Soljer
Yes. They do. Its called jobbing. Bullets tend to do that in comics. And street level criminals are rarely trained at all.

As if Spider-man hasn't encountered a person trained with weapons in his entire career? Get over yourself. Bullet's don't Job in comics, characters do. If Spiderman gets shot by the Punisher, HE'S jobbing. Bullets should be incapable of touching Spiderman. Ever.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer

Ohhh...I see now.

There is nothing he could do about it. Spider-man's fighting style doesn't suit any of his strengths (it totally negats his massive speed advantages over normal cannon fodder for one). Jumping around like a jack rabbit the way he does should get him shot full of holes. He can't change his momentum while he is freefalling in the air; dodging bullets like that makes no sense and a skilled marksman would pick him off easily. 'Sides I was only saying what should happen, not what does happen.

What If...
Why did you even make this thread if you are going to ignore logic and just say "he wins he wins he wins"

I don't think a single person agrees with you.
GTFO

Spider 10/10

Alfheim
I have a feeling this thread is gonna last a long time.....

xmarksthespot
Actually, Punisher has hit him only once with mercy bullets, and stated that it wouldnt work again(granted he said so in a Whatif)."The Punisher kills the Marvel Universe"
no expression

Where he somehow killed everyone from Magneto to the Fantastic Four to Ghost Rider.

Metalmanx
Spider-Man 9/10.

blind faith
yep, Spidey wins 8 or 9/10.

Spidey would dodge the bullets and then pull a "you killed Gwen Stacy you scum you're gonna die!-not-holding-back punch".

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
I have a feeling this thread is gonna last a long time.....

Not really. There isn't even an argument for the Punisher, minus incredible prep in the form of explosives.

As if Spiderman hasn't faced explosives before....

erm

Though, I suppose if Punisher covered and entire CITY with explosives, he might have a shot....still, I could see Spiderman propelling himself into the air with his webbing, and getting above the blast radius. He then falls back to earth to kick some Punisher ass. smile.

Parmaniac
Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.