Mrs. Doubtfire 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikkosison_360
Is it true that a new Mrs. Doubtfire is coming out in 2006? I just saw it in the "Wikipedia" website

Solo
I'm afraid it looks that way.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0454901/

Cinemaddiction
Really..........

BackFire
Yep!

I'm excited for it, I love the first one and I love Robin Williams.

danagrint
how could they?crybaby

Cringe
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm excited for it

What the f**k?

gshkris7272
haha... whats it going to be about?

Wolfie
Some government fat cats are watching Mrs. Doubtfire's television show. They look through their records and say, "Euphegenia Doubtfire, why don't we have any tax money from her?" Robin Williams must, once again, pretend he's an old lady until he can get them off his back. laughing out loud

Seriously, I don't know how they're going to do this.

Susan-Storm
I KNOW !! It is completly ridiculous! movies are no good when they make second installments(I mean the first is good but why make a sequeal?)

Cringe
Is that the real synopos Wolfie?

Wolfie
Some sequels do turn out well. One can tell from this why it won't turn out well. It isn't that they have more of the story to tell. They just want to cash in on the Mrs. Doubtfire title which, in twelve years, has become a household name.

Susan-Storm
WHY OH WHY ARE THEY MAKING A SEAQUELL !

Wolfie
Originally posted by Cringe
Is that the real synopos Wolfie?
No, it was a joke.

Susan-Storm
Good one..but yet that would be a good plot Wolfie laughing out loud

Cringe
Originally posted by Wolfie
No, it was a joke.

Hew!

mikkosison_360
Originally posted by Wolfie
Some sequels do turn out well. One can tell from this why it won't turn out well. It isn't that they have more of the story to tell. They just want to cash in on the Mrs. Doubtfire title which, in twelve years, has become a household name.

i agree that some sequels turn out well. i mean, look at lord of the rings, the first one didnt make that much of an impact, and now look at the third one....11 oscar awards. what about star wars? it was the third, or should i say sixth sequel, the revenge of the sith that had fans really excited. even if theres not much left to tell, you never know what the director of Mrs. Doubtfire 2 might have up his sleeve.

Susan-Storm
Yea Maybe it will be good

Altar[1stONE]
that monkey puppet better be in this one.

Susan-Storm
Yea if not i am not seeing it laughing out loud

Groucho
I like Robin Williams, but why does he do this to his career? What questions were unanswered from the first movie? Does he dress up as a different chick and fool his family again? Why doesn't he make more movies like The Fisher King? I guess because more people went to see Mrs. Doubtfire than The Fisher King. People suck.

danagrint
It's so late, Mrs. Doubtfire came out in 1993

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.