Your Arrest Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
I got this idea from the SW III forum. If you were Mace Windu in ROTS. Who would you pick to come along with you? You can pick ANY Jedi in that era except Yoda and Anakin. You can pretend the jedi across the galaxy were in the Jedi Temple (i.e. Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, etc...). You can only select three other Jedi.

I pick Obi-Wan, Cin Drallig, and Kit Fisto.

SnakeEyes
Mine would be similar yo yours:

Obi-Wan, Cin Drallig, and Quinlan Vos...

Darth_Veav
Plo Koon, Cin Drallig, and Unduli, Luminara

Deus Ex
I'd take every mother ****er from the temple. Have me a fodder shield.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan, Cin, Depa

xxxpoppunker182
obi-wan cin, depa, and plo

Darth_Glentract
three people, not four

xxxpoppunker182
k then pretty much the same as you

Deus Ex
Or bring Padme, Anakin, and Yoda.

What now, Sids? *****!

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/5842/sidiousfekkedup4ar.jpg

Escape81
I'd muster some patience and wait for Yoda. Then, he and I would stroll up to the Chancellor's office and pwn Sidious.

Illustrious
I'd bring Artoo and Threepio (Threepio for fodder, and Artoo to pwn him).

DrDoom101
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Mine would be similar yo yours:

Obi-Wan, Cin Drallig, and Quinlan Vos...

i would have chosen quinlan. the thing is im afraid he might turn to the dark side AGAIN and betray me.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Escape81
I'd muster some patience and wait for Yoda. Then, he and I would stroll up to the Chancellor's office and pwn Sidious.

the reason i said no anakin or yoda is because anakin would 99% betray and kill you. I said no yoda because he can pretty much take sidious himself

Tru_Slice
I would go by myself and save some time in the process, therefore, allowing me to kill Sidious long before Anakin arrives.

Bet you guys didn't think of that, didn't ya?

Escape81
Nah. Windu defeating Palpatine is possible. But not guarenteed. I would not take the chance. And I'd take Yoda because yes, he'd eventually beat Sidious. But if Mace AND Yoda went, they could kill him in a very reasonable amount of time, just in case Sidious's Clone thugs try to interfere or if he magically escapes.

Deus Ex
I'd capture him, cut him off from the Force, and then interrogate his goons and sift through his paperwork until I located his clones. Destroy them and nix Sidious.

Darth_Glentract
Depa would be good. She would be effective against him because she uses Vapaad. Her and Mace together would be an almost certain win.

Escape81
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I'd capture him, cut him off from the Force, and then interrogate his goons and sift through his paperwork until I located his clones. Destroy them and nix Sidious.

Lol d'you think Palpatine would come willingly? Er... They'd have to kill him. And then he'd go find some fancy schmancy crystal, get super Force powers, come back, and own both of them.

And then, he'd bow before his eternal master... Darth Jar Jar!

DrDoom101
i agree with glentract

Deus Ex
Well, if Mace kicks his lightsaber away, Yoda would pwn his ass in Force combat, and Anakin could kick the shit out of him.

SnakeEyes
The image I just got from that is a poor, defenseless Palpatine getting gang beaten by Mace, Yoda and Anakin.

laughing

Se7in
Well, let's see. I can't use:

Quinlan, Yoda, Luminara: All on Kashyyk
Aayla, Barriss: On Felucia
Plo Koon: On Neto Camoidiea
Ki-Adi-Mundi: On Mygeeto
Obi-Wan: On Utupau

So, given who I had, I would take: Cin Drallig, Kit Fisto, and (if Barriss Offee can't fight for some reason) Shaak Ti.

Tru_Slice
Shaak Ti dies by Grievous' hand(s).

It's in the deleted scenes of ROTS.

Illustrious
I was going to say Mace takes Depa, Sora, and Cin along, but I decided that the thread is too speculatory.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Se7in
Well, let's see. I can't use:

Quinlan, Yoda, Luminara: All on Kashyyk
Aayla, Barriss: On Felucia
Plo Koon: On Neto Camoidiea
Ki-Adi-Mundi: On Mygeeto
Obi-Wan: On Utupau

So, given who I had, I would take: Cin Drallig, Kit Fisto, and (if Barriss Offee can't fight for some reason) Shaak Ti.

did u not listen to what i said??????? god! i said u can use the jedi who are away

Deus Ex
Chill out there, hardass.

Tangible God
Originally posted by DrDoom101
did u not listen to what i said??????? god! i said u can use the jedi who are away Man, I know I know, but I got your ridalin right here...so just calm down, here's your Ben Affleck Inflatable Sex-Doll, just chill...there we go.

Deus Ex
lmao

Veneficus
Uses a time machine and brings Revan to Palp's office...end of story.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Chill out there, hardass.
Originally posted by Tangible God
Man, I know I know, but I got your ridalin right here...so just calm down, here's your Ben Affleck Inflatable Sex-Doll, just chill...there we go.

sorry, all. sorry, se7in. I was in a bad mood at that time. You would be pissed too if it was 6 o clock and u just figured out u have a report due tomorrow.

Deus Ex
I would, indeed.

DrDoom101
the report took me an hour and a half, but sorry, se7in.

Twilight Janick
Cin Drallig, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Se7in
It's nothing. But if I could take anyone, it would be Yoda, Luminara, and Obi-Wan.

Council#13
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Shaak Ti dies by Grievous' hand(s).

It's in the deleted scenes of ROTS.

Poo! She didnt die at the hands of Grievous. It showed in the Clone Wars Cartoons taht she was tied up before Grievous escaped.

Well, anyway, i'd send in Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon for Jedi.

I might send in myself first. Then Palpatine wouldnt try to hurt me cause i aint a jedi. Then as i get close enough, I'd kick him in the groin.

Se7in
I believe Shaak Ti was stabbed in the back by Anakin while she was meditating when he begins the Temple Purge. Anakin walks in, Shaak asks, "What happened at Palpetine's office?" and he stabs her.

Se7in
http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/thumb/6/69/558px-ByeBye_ShaakTi.jpg

Here's the pic.

overlord
I would go alone and I would win, I rock! thumb up

Nai Fohl
http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/thumb/6/69/558px-ByeBye_ShaakTi.jpg

Here's the pic.

OMG...Looks like Anakin is using his "lightsaber" in a different way... stick out tongue

Back to the topic:
I would take Depa, Obi-Wan and Cin. I guess Depa and Mace as a Master - Padawan team both Vaapad masters and both on the Council would pretty much waste Sidious alone. Obi-Wan will "take one for the team" and defend the team from Sidious initial attack, Cin works as cannon fodder and then Mace and Depa waste Sidious. End of story.

Council#13
I believe Shaak Ti was stabbed in the back by Anakin while she was meditating when he begins the Temple Purge. Anakin walks in, Shaak asks, "What happened at Palpetine's office?" and he stabs her.

Yeah i read that in the Revenge of the Sith book also. She wasnt killed on Grievous's ship. I dont know why they made that possible scene. I mean, it showed in the clone wars she was tied up on Corroscant (s0rry yif iz mizpelled ittt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.