H2H Tag Team Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
It's basically like a Royal rumble except two teams will fight and every 2 minutes a new team enters who wins.
(note: no powers or weapons just pure skill)

Team1
Thor
Batman

Team2
Champion
Wonder Woman

Team3
Karate Kid
Lady Shiva

Team4
Wolverine
Nightwing

Team5
Elektra
Deathstroke

Team6
DareDevil
Batgirl

jgiant
Wait champion of the universe? He could beat everyone here at the same time in less than five minutes, lets say two...

Dizzle
Originally posted by jgiant
Wait champion of the universe? He could beat everyone here at the same time in less than five minutes, lets say two...

Karate Kid. (I assume you meant by "no powers" they all get made human) In about 3 1/2 seconds. Or however long it takes him to poke every other contestant once.

Marvel=DC
^So Karate Kid and Lady Shiva are your picks it's tag team not single.

xmarksthespot
Probably team 2.

Marvel=DC
^ that's what I thought so I put them up first just to make it more of a challenge.

srankmissingnin
Karate and Shiva, hands down with out breaking a sweat

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
^ that's what I thought so I put them up first just to make it more of a challenge. Wait, do the teams that enter earlier have to fight, without being healed, the new teams who enter the fight fresh?

Marvel=DC
^Yes

xmarksthespot
Hmm that makes it more complicated. But Team 2 can probably make it through. With Team 3 being their major challenge in the subsequent bouts.

Either that or Team 3 takes it.

Marvel=DC
^See I figured team 2 could take team 1 one not that easily, but nonetheless it won't be before team 3 comes in so that it could go either way.

EsteemedLeader
No powers? Karate Kid and Shiva.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.