Guyver vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit_and_Miss
Guyver vs Wolverine....

Can the Bio-armor booster end Wolverine???
or
Will Wolverine Hack up the Alien armor??

Metalmanx
HAHA!

Oh man. I can't WAIT to hear what Wolverine supporters say to this one.

The Guyver will kill him 10 times over. He'll make Logan wish he didn't have a healing factor--right before he kills him that is.

The Guyver 30000000000000000000/10

Hit_and_Miss
shhhhh don't go ruinning the fun!

Mega smasher!!........

Pointinel
HATE THREAD!

LOL

Wats good you two?

Hit_and_Miss
Its not a hate thread... Wolverine could harm guyver... and could kill him by distroying his control metal...

leonheartmm
hehe. honestly, why did u make this thread, any guyver would make wolverine wish he was never born.

Hit_and_Miss
wolverine could harm him! I though wolverine supporters could argue that he could dodge the mega smasher and cut through his vibro swords...

leonheartmm
dude u have freakin lost ur mind if u think wolverine could even touch guyver.

Hit_and_Miss
I think guyver owns wolverine, but Ive heard wolverine dodges cykes and can cut thanos, so I though wolverine supporters would concider this a match up!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
MacGuyver vs Wolverine....

There we go. Now it's a bit more even. Though i wouldn't bet Wolverine wins sad

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
I was gonner make a macguyver vs Ateam thread... 3 hours prep... but I don't know which forum to post!

Wickerman
I was gonner make a macguyver vs Ateam thread... 3 hours prep... but I don't know which forum to post!

Well there's three vs. forums AFAIK. One is for star wars stuff, this one is for comic book stuff and there's one for computer game stuff.

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
Thanks Capitan obvious! stick out tongue

I know that! but the mods would kick off over the fact;
there not in starwars movies!
only Mr.T has his own comic!
there not game chars!

Wickerman
Thanks Capitan obvious! stick out tongue

I know that! but the mods would kick off over the fact;
there not in starwars movies!
only Mr.T has his own comic!
there not game chars!

Throw in some comic book characters and go for it wink

Forge and MacGyver vs. A-team + Cap. America or something stick out tongue. Mr. T punks Cap America for taking drugs laughing

~wickerman~

leonheartmm
wolverine never damaged thanos!!!!!!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Wickerman
Throw in some comic book characters and go for it wink

Forge and MacGyver vs. A-team + Cap. America or something stick out tongue. Mr. T punks Cap America for taking drugs laughing

~wickerman~

LOL! MR.T would own cap! then drive his van all over him!

but.....Better idea!!

Ateam and Macgyver vs Batman n Robin.... No weapons apart from what they can build in 3 hours at a scrap yard...

Wickerman
LOL! MR.T would own cap! then drive his van all over him!

but.....Better idea!!

Ateam and Macgyver vs Batman n Robin.... No weapons apart from what they can build in 3 hours at a scrap yard...

You mean assuming Batsy can keep his hands off Robin stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
yer asuming he doesn't spend 3 hours building "toys"

jplatinum
Actually, wolverine wouldn't really be able to touch a guyver.

Guyver boosts the host's abilities like 10000 x fold.
a guyver also has a built in blaster and they are skilled in combat.

If wolverine manages to connect a claw swipe it might cut the armor, but then again its alein armor from another dimension so I seriously doubt it, if anything I've seen guvyer armor take some shit and still be intact so I don't know.

Maybe he can, but the question is will he be able to touch one.
No.

Draw,unless guyver uses swords to decapitate him, which is highly likely.

I retract, I like wolverine alot, but guyver wins for the obvisious reason stated above.

So end this thread now, cause wolverine will just keep dying in every possible scenario that is posted unless its from some idiot who knows nothing of guyver and even less of wolverine and his limitations.

He's cool, he just ain't cool enough to keep guyver from ripping him apart.

leonheartmm
guyver's vibro blades would cut through adamantium like butter.

srankmissingnin
He could beat life action movie Guyver...

jinzin
this is not a debate about live action movie guyver... who is both inexperienced and quite possibly clinically retarded...

it's a tough call on the second movie version though...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
this is not a debate about live action movie guyver... who is both inexperienced and quite possibly clinically retarded...

I know but its the only bone I could through Wolverine's way

*cries*

jinzin
laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
ok! Guyver (power ranger verson) vs Wolverine (hue Jackman)

wolverine8888
hue is a bad ass no one **** with hue plus he part werewolf(van hellsing) im going with Hue on thsi one

Wickerman
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hue is a bad ass no one **** with hue plus he part werewolf(van hellsing) im going with Hue on thsi one

Hugh tries waaaaaaaaaay too hard sad
He looks constipated 90% of the time. Wait.....no......that's what Logan always looks like......OMG i'm confused now cry

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
I say mega blaster ends that problem...

jinzin
mega blaster (in the movies) is only activated itself when guyver's put in extremely stressful situations... so he wouldn't get to use it unlewss wolverine was already winning.. considering how wolverine faired against a decent fighting deathstrike in x2, I'd think that guyver would win this... but then again... it only took one shot to the gut from crane's claws to mess guyver up pretty badly.. wolverine's got 3 on each hand and doesn't seem to have a problem hitting his targets... it's a tough call... but I still think guyver right now..

Tron
A good fight, in my opinion, up until the point that the Guyver finds himself with a shiny new adamantium skeleton.

Hegemon875
No contest guyver's chest beam thingie wipes wolverine from existence.

Hegemon875
mega blaster (in the movies) is only activated itself when guyver's put in extremely stressful situations... so he wouldn't get to use it unlewss wolverine was already winning.. considering how wolverine faired against a decent fighting deathstrike in x2, I'd think that guyver would win this... but then again... it only took one shot to the gut from crane's claws to mess guyver up pretty badly.. wolverine's got 3 on each hand and doesn't seem to have a problem hitting his targets... it's a tough call... but I still think guyver right now..

Have you seen the anime? He uses it like every damn episode.

jinzin
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Have you seen the anime? He uses it like every damn episode.

apparently someone doesn't understand what a train of thought is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

read it again... and read what was before that.. I was talking about the movie versions....

Hegemon875
apparently someone doesn't understand what a train of thought is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

read it again... and read what was before that.. I was talking about the movie versions....

Right, but just like with comic book characters the movies are not considered actual canon.

steverules
No wolverine could dodge all of guyvers shots then kills guyver and when gyver tries to shoot wolverine then wolverine could fly away and then pimp slap guyver to death.LOL

NinjaJJ
Guyver all the way.

jinzin
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Right, but just like with comic book characters the movies are not considered actual canon.

aghhh I know that... but the conversation had shifted to a "what if the movie versions went at it" concept... read the damn thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.