Wolverine vs Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
No flying/blasting/jumping/punching too hard/ring outs/throwing things. Must fight h2h and up close.

Metalmanx
...No "punching too hard"?

What the hell?

olympian
H2H or not, Wolverine loses.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...No "punching too hard"?

What the hell?

I think he means "no punching the planet to nothingness" like Drax seems to like stick out tongue Either way, Wolverine is dead.

~wickerman~

long pig
No, I meant Drax can't punch him too hard. Or throw him or blast him or throw things at him.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
No, I meant Drax can't punch him too hard. Or throw him or blast him or throw things at him.

Am i the only one that's remembering a certain armandovalles making a Superman vs. Thing thread a while ago? laughing out loud

You know....the one with the restrictions laughing

nice one LP thumb up

~wickerman~

Laminator_X
I don't think Wolvie could seriourly injure Drax. Cause him pain, yes, but not serious harm. Drax isn't really a lifeform per-se, he's more like a sort of golem.

K3VIL
....this board is beginning to jump the shark with those threads.
Wolverine can't harm Drax in any way.
Wolverine stabbing Thanos was bad, real bad writing.Wolverine needs more than one slash to stab or damage Sentinels, how he's gonna take down Drax?
This guy destroyed A PLANET, going fist to fist with Thanos.

roughrider
How about Drax has one arm and one leg tied while you're at it??
Wolverine goes down.

Wickerman
Originally posted by roughrider
How about Drax has one arm and one leg tied while you're at it??
Wolverine goes down.

He hops around trying to hit wolverine, trips and falls. The shockwave created by him hitting the ground kills Wolverine........but now Drax is on the ground squirming.....and kinda hungry.......and with a dead hairy canuck on his back.......he hates his life sad

~wickerman~

Laminator_X
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wolverine stabbing Thanos was bad, real bad writing.Wolverine needs more than one slash to stab or damage Sentinels, how he's gonna take down Drax?

Wolverine stabbing Thanos was fine by me, in that it was totally ineffectual and just made Thanos mad!

long pig
This thread makes me complete. big grin

leonidas
"A complete bastard," says the wolverine fan in the back row . . .

big grin

armandovalles
Originally posted by Wickerman
Am i the only one that's remembering a certain armandovalles making a Superman vs. Thing thread a while ago? laughing out loud

You know....the one with the restrictions laughing

nice one LP thumb up

~wickerman~

smile

8bitChris
Originally posted by K3VIL

I think the phrase jump the shark has jumped the shark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.