Aquaman vs Wolverine and Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well the fight takes place at a giant frozen lake who wins. Miles and miles wider but frozen down to about a 100 foot down who wins

DarkCrawler
Aquaman...

wolverine8888
wolverine and spiderman

soleran30
Aquaman with his super duper aquahand he has now

superman302
aquaman has fought the likes of despero, he would make spiderman and wolverine have a seizure

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine and spiderman

How?

superman302
dude your asking wolverine8888 how wolverine would win???? this should be good

kgkg
Aqua takes this easily

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How?

because wolverine has his fanboys... i say aquaman

wolverine8888
actauly I just stated that to annoy u people because of course what ever I say I have to always agree with wolverine thou I have said wolverine will lose on many threads. any ways I have not read aquaman comic in some time I realy have no idea what power be sides whatwas stated in the old hand book he has.

The Ion
Aquaman mind rapes both of them.

Juntai
Aquaman, faster stronger more durable, mental and magical powers.
Really different leagues.

Wickerman
actauly I just stated that to annoy u people because of course what ever I say I have to always agree with wolverine thou I have said wolverine will lose on many threads. any ways I have not read aquaman comic in some time I realy have no idea what power be sides whatwas stated in the old hand book he has.

Really fast, really REALLY strong, pretty strong telepath (which wolverine AFAIK has no defense against), control over marine life, and some sort of magical abilities.

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
k aquaman wins but telepath wont work seeing how wolverine could just turn the animal on which he did very cassandra nova. but besides that ya aquaman realy is all that then I guess he wins

Juntai
k aquaman wins but telepath wont work seeing how wolverine could just turn the animal on which he did very cassandra nova. but besides that ya aquaman realy is all that then I guess he wins One touch and he could turn Wolverine into a regular human. His hand can cure mutations.

wolverine8888
cure mutatons? realy dought he could touch wolverine and turn him human but any ways I quess aquaman wins

Superherovandal
Aquaman is stronger faster and better. He has magic powers. and hes just has to hit the ground go underwater and pummel them.

The Ion
cure mutatons? realy dought he could touch wolverine and turn him human but any ways I quess aquaman wins
You're right. Aquaman's powers work on everyone EXCEPT Wolverine.

wolverine8888
? I said he wins I just dought aquaman can turn mutants into humans seeing how there are no mutants in DC.

Juntai
? I said he wins I just dought aquaman can turn mutants into humans seeing how there are no mutants in DC. Regardless.. it's still a mutation, and he can heal mutations.

The Ion
Originally posted by Juntai
Regardless.. it's still a mutation, and he can heal mutations.
Not this mutation.

Superherovandal
and there are mutants in DC. DC just calls them metahumans.

wolverine8888
lol so he could pritty much take out the marvel unverse

King_Mungi
Aquaman is a truely underated character. He was always very strong and now with his new magical hand amped up all of his strength even more.

I don't know about Aquaman getting rid of the mutations, however, he did cure Black Manta who was transformed into a psychotic monster back into a relatively sane human being.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
One touch and he could turn Wolverine into a regular human. His hand can cure mutations.

Except that mutants are a stage in human evolution and a mutation persay, Aquaman wouldn't be healing Wolverine's powers away... unless you think Aquaman can undo evolvtion with his hand

Aquaman wins pretty easy though

Lucid Lui
Yeah, there's not enough evidence to say he could cure mutants IMO. He still wins regardless...

Superherovandal
it still counts as a mutation. It may not be a bad one but technically it is one.

Arahan
Just wait for Spider-Man. He will get new powers in the The Other.
He gets healing, super senses, indestructable bones and claws laughing

Enough laugh, AM wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
it still counts as a mutation. It may not be a bad one but technically it is one.

If so then if he touched a regular human they would be healed back into a single cell organism would the not?

sam_drugbringer
How DO you define a mutation?

Wolverine is the next step in human evolution, not some discesed freak.

ImmortalOne
What do you think of Vigo Mortensen as Aquaman !!!???

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
How DO you define a mutation?

Wolverine is the next step in human evolution, not some discesed freak.

pretty much my point

sam_drugbringer
I was agreeing with you...

Quick Freeze
i think the cure mutation thing was a joke. . . but aquaman takes this hands down. i did not know he has magic powers. . .
i thought it was sub-mariner's powers, fish-talk, and weak telepathy. . .

Avalonofthewind
Dc's been powering up Aquaman for the last few years now. I think they took pity on everyone laughing at him, and are getting their revenge...

Aqua wins this hands down...

King_Mungi
He has a new magical hand, here just read a bio

Aquaman
http://www.monitorduty.com/mdarchives/2005/09/alan_kistlers_p.shtml

Lady of the Lake
http://dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=ladyofthelake

Magical abilites from the hand are heigtened telepathy, cancel out magic, see visions in the hand, heal people from the brink of death, never dries out anymore so always at full strength, by controlling the density in his water hand he can manipulate great quantities of water. ie. seperate a tidal wave and other potential things he hasn't fully explored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.