Rogue vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
No prep. New York city. Who wins??

jinzin
venom...

DarkCrawler
Current Rogue? With Sunfire's powers?

Rogue.

(Unless Venom is imprevious to heat nowadays)

Pointinel
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Current Rogue? With Sunfire's powers?

Rogue.

(Unless Venom is imprevious to heat nowadays)

^nice point.

rouge

jinzin

jinzin
well....

jinzin
it would appear that way... confused

DarkCrawler
Yeah, but what if Rogue directs all her heat Venom? Maybe his resistance has increased over these years, but he isn't still invunerable to it...

jinzin
what do you expect him to do stand there and take it? I mean he can.... but still it's unlikely to happen....

jinzin

srankmissingnin
Go Spider-man! He saved the puppy!

jinzin
lol.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jinzin
well....

That explosion is nowhere near the amount of heat rogue can generate. So that isnt a good example of how Venom would be able to withstand Rogues powers.

Threadmaker. Is this current or classic rogue?

willRules
Its up to you to decide.............lets say they fight twice, once with current and the other with classic rogue.....................

Metalmanx
Sorry, this is a bit off-topic, but this pic http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5247570 just proves EVEN MORE that Spiderman's spider sense tells him EXACTLY what's going on and what's about to happen.

I mean, there it is. Right there. This is just for future reference.

Metalmanx
I believe both versions of Rogue stomp Venom.

Especially Classic.

sam_drugbringer
Sometimes it's like that, sometimes it's "Crikey! DANGA DANGA DANGA!"

I'm refering to the spider sence.

Curent rouge wins.

Clasic Rouge won't.

sbo
Current Rogue kicks venom's ass

Classic Rogue kicks venom's ass even harder

jinzin
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That explosion is nowhere near the amount of heat rogue can generate. So that isnt a good example of how Venom would be able to withstand Rogues powers.

Threadmaker. Is this current or classic rogue?

it was an answer as to venom's resistance to heat.. it really didn't have a direct comparison/ontrast to rogue... look up and read it again...

jinzin
classic rogue dies a horrible horrible death...

Metalmanx
You think so, Jin? I think Classic Rogue would win even faster.

But hey, that's just me.

wolverine8888
thing about venom is he wicked dangrous but not too high strength characters. juggernaut easiliy beat him. sentry easiliy beat him as well. venom durability is kinda low super strong character can just ripp him apart.

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You think so, Jin? I think Classic Rogue would win even faster.

But hey, that's just me.

well..yeah... i mean unless she can absorb the symbiote without having a psychic backlash...

otherwise i simply don't think she has what it takes to contend with a guy like venom...

hell both her and mrs. marvel (same powers) had a hard enough time with sabretooth...rogue got KOed.... with a 50 ton strength class what's she gonna do to venom?

X-Logan

wolverine8888
agility and reflexes go to venom

venom agility>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
venoms reflexes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
venom quickness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
venom hand move ments >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues

X-Logan
Originally posted by wolverine8888
agility and reflexes go to venom

venom agility>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
venoms reflexes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
venom quickness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
venom hand move ments >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rogues
Not True.

Rogue catches dozen of bullets with his hands.

Venom is outclassed.

wolverine8888
? when ahs rogue ever caught a bullet? any evidence of this? she gets hit all the time by some of the slowest characters there are. vemon has shown he can easiliy dodge bullets

X-Logan
? when ahs rogue ever caught a bullet? any evidence of this? she gets hit all the time by some of the slowest characters there are. vemon has shown he can easiliy dodge bullets
She did it at one of X-Men issue when claremont returns to the x-books.Fighting the neos.

wolverine8888
I seen all there fights with the neos I do not remeber it. that also only one feat of it u end more then one to call it fact.

jinzin
don't know what near invulnerability is going to do when faced with those damned tendrils.. didn't seem to help supes... "gak!" lol

AcousticDoc
venom pokes a tendril through rogue's nose and into her brain.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jinzin
don't know what near invulnerability is going to do when faced with those damned tendrils.. didn't seem to help supes... "gak!" lol

I agree plus wolverines bone claws were able to ripp right through rogue skin so much for near invulnerability

GalacticStorm
I agree plus wolverines bone claws were able to ripp right through rogue skin so much for near invulnerability

That never actually happened. It was a dream.

TheKahn
Both versions of Rogue takes it easly. Current can burn him to a crisp and classic could either grab him, fly as high as possible, and throw him into orbit and/or into any near by volcano, high-power electrical lines, ect.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by TheKahn
Both versions of Rogue takes it easly. Current can burn him to a crisp and classic could either grab him, fly as high as possible, and throw him into orbit and/or into any near by volcano, high-power electrical lines, ect.
know that time but he did stab her another time. also she for a while could use wolverines bone claws made of the same type of bone and they went right throu her skinn.

willRules

It happened in X-men #104. The X-men were fighting the Neo and then the crimson pirates. one of the pirates fired at Rogue. She was fast enough to catch the bullets and throw them back with enough speed to do damage..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.