ice man vs subzero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
battle takes place in a forest

o.g. slaughter
subzero if he can get close. to much hand to hand for bobby

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, he's going to use his karate on a block of ice.

superman302
lol id like to see subzero try to freez a piece of ice, thats trying to burn fire.

wolverine8888
ya but if u saw the last game sub zero has transanded he is now a god i believe

Wickerman
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya but if u saw the last game sub zero has transanded he is now a god i believe

I dunno......the sub-zero from MK4 (haven't played the new one) would get murdered. Sure, he's got awesome hand to hand skills. But how's that going to help against Bobby? None of Sub-Zero's attacks will hurt Bobby, and the simplest of Bobby's attacks can kill Sub-Zero (as shown in the vomit inducing MK 1 movie sick )

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
the last game subsero has to fight 200 I forget the guys name but one of the guy was able to kill most any street fighter. the only way for zubsero to win is to become perfect in his ic epowers

Wickerman
the last game subsero has to fight 200 I forget the guys name but one of the guy was able to kill most any street fighter. the only way for zubsero to win is to become perfect in his ic epowers

I don't know what his new powers are. Like i said, my judgement was made on the MK4 one. But anyway, even if his skills are "perfect", i still doubt he can do anything to Bobby, whilst Bobby could prolly hurt him....

~wickerman~

Blair Wind
Iceman wins...nothing that Sub can do hand to hand will affect him, he just comes back together...none of his ice attacks will hurt him, since he is ice...iceman freezes him...done deal

wolverine8888
yes but whats to say ice man cna freeze him? if he is now the god of cie what ice man going to do? zub zero is already the master of ice if he now in the next game going to be a god which I think he will be a god of ice think about it.

Blair Wind
yes but whats to say ice man cna freeze him? if he is now the god of cie what ice man going to do? zub zero is already the master of ice if he now in the next game going to be a god which I think he will be a god of ice think about it.

Iceman IS ice....he can control all of it...fine lets play dirty...Iceman rips all the mouisture out of Sub Zeros body.....or just mouisture inversions his head off...any questions?

wolverine8888
u asume he can do this? u do forget that zubzero is not human and infact could stop iceman form doign that by simply using his own ice powers to stop it. u ever think of that?

Blair Wind
look lets do this...you tell me what sub zeros powers/abilities/advantages are....and I'll tell you how iceman wins...deal?

Wickerman
u asume he can do this? u do forget that zubzero is not human and infact could stop iceman form doign that by simply using his own ice powers to stop it. u ever think of that?

I personally have never seen any real versatility on behalf of sub-zero. I've seen him be able to do the following:

punch
kick
lotsa ninja skills stuff
awesome fighting skills
get a crapload of energy inside him (takes time) then fire it and freeze the person he's shooting at. Then when he attacks the person is back to normal (wouldn't even work on Bobby i suppose)
Make life-like ice statues of himself to deflect attacks
Make a sphere that turns anything it touches to ice (again, doesn't matter much to bobby). Furthermore, this is how he got killed in MK1.

And that's about all i can remember atm................

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
story mode is much better for seeing the characters real abilites

wolverine8888
sub zeros powers are full mastery over water and ice

Wickerman
sub zeros powers are full mastery over water and ice

What makes you say that? Ever seen him do anything other than what i said in my last post?

~wickerman~

Blair Wind
um...so? those are icemans powers....taken to a greater degree such that iceman can control moleculer motion...so basically he "freezes" all of Sub Zeros molecules (makes all the motion stop) and thats it, piece of cake....I dont think you fully appreciate Iceman's powers....at all...He is an Omega mutant, whole full potiental is not even realized yet....

Timslar
This is like Polaris vs. Magneto.

Iceman wins, easily.

Blair Wind
and what wickerman is sayin is true too...

wolverine8888
wickerman watch the stor u will see that he far more powerful then the game show he can shot thsoe ice blast with no effort in the story. u must read the story of zubzero he ahs complete control over ice and water. also ice man cna not simply freeze sup zero. who to say it will work zubzero body it far below freezing at his normal.

Blair Wind
its not freezing by reguler methods...thats one...two he DIES by freezing in the first movie... third its not the reguler means because he is not making it cold...he is actually stopping the movement of your molecules...no ice resistance can stop that...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Blair Wind
its not freezing by reguler methods...thats one...two he DIES by freezing in the first movie... third its not the reguler means because he is not making it cold...he is actually stopping the movement of your molecules...no ice resistance can stop that...

Actually he dies when the water from the bucket LK throws solidifies cause he made that ice sphere. And it stabs him. And he dies......incredibly anti-climactic......but hey....erm
Wolverine8888 so there's a book or what? or do you mean in the most recent game it says that?

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
there are cards and there may be a book im not sure. but the games if u beat them have storys about the characters also im not talken about movie zub zero any ways that zub zero even in the game is far weaker then the good guy zub zero. also the most recent game does sate that and the cards and bios. wolverines body is below freezing have u eevr notice that he blue? not his suit hios actauly self is blue because he body is far below freezing

The True Fear
iceman

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Timslar
This is like Polaris vs. Magneto.

Iceman wins, easily.

No, this is like Bill Nye the Science Guy with a couple of magnets from his science kit vs. A hundred thousand magnetos.

Subzero gets obliterated.

jinzin
subzero using his new found ice armor and dragon medallion (the shredzero looking due in my sig) make him a semi godlike figure... it's hard to say whether or not he would win or lose versus iceman....
(using movie subz isn't an accurate comparison for using current subzero, in that same notion I could choose movie subz versus movie iceman and iceman loses horribly...)

with the new subz he has an inexhaustable power source, and bot of them have rouphly the same control/powers... so I guess part of this would be decided by who ran out of juice first...

wolverine8888
see I was not sure who would win but I realy think it could go 50/50

Creshosk
What exactly could the new Subzero do? and what could he do to Iceman?

throwing around the word "god" doesn't do much because western culture has gods on a higher level than eastern culture does.

wolverine8888
he has full control of ice and water. he also fought 200 guys that one of them was able to kill most any mortal kombat fighter.

Creshosk
he has full control of ice and water. he also fought 200 guys that one of them was able to kill most any mortal kombat fighter. Okay how about something note worthy from Jinzin?

I'm currently reading up on his enhancements via the Dragon medallion. . . I've gotten to

Wow . . the brother storyline got retconned?

Nothing of interest that can say that he can do anything to Iceman. It seems like it is Classic Iceman vs Current Iceman.

wolverine8888
I find the card later along with th game bio. any ways he supose to have full mastery over ice and water. have u ever read the storys?

Creshosk
I find the card later along with th game bio. any ways he supose to have full mastery over ice and water. have u ever read the storys? I simply hadn't read the MKDA.

But how is having control of ice and water supposed to help him against someone who has full control over kinetic movement and can exist without a body?

How is controling ice and water going to help him in the slightest?

wolverine8888
how is live amn goign to hurt him? make his body freeze? which it already below freezing and any ice powers iceman uses will not effect subzero.

Tha C-Master
Iceman, sorry fanboys. Though I like you, he just doesn't win, SZ that is...

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
What exactly could the new Subzero do? and what could he do to Iceman?

throwing around the word "god" doesn't do much because western culture has gods on a higher level than eastern culture does.

nothing... but iceman couldn't do anything to him in turn.. it would be a stalemate.. which is why I said that it would come down to whomever got exhausted/ tired ot fighting first...

legacy92
Glacius PWNS ALL OF THEM ! LMAO
hek FROZONE WOULD GIV DEM A RUN FOR THERE MONEY LMAO!

Tha C-Master
Glacius whoops sub zero, and I don't think Iceman can really do anything to him, but Iceman can avoid him.

wolverine8888
glacius who the hell is that. ice man aviod him when zub zero can't? zub zero a good deal faster then ice man.

Tha C-Master
Ice man can simply stay in the air.

Ever play killer instinct? Glacius is on there, he's an ailen.

wolverine8888
the games called killer instinct?

Blair Wind
ok....are u understanding the concept of KINETIC ENERGY? and the ability to STOP the movement of the molecules in such a way that it is not freezing! not goin brrrr the temperature just changed and im frozen but suddenly not being able to move because you have no more molecules moving????.....so what was SZ gonna do again?

wolverine8888
ya ya but I dont see it working on zub zero wahts to say his are not already stop moving? when he touches thens with out even using hsi powers they freeze.

Blair Wind
that has to do with freezing and temperature changes...if his body was stopped he wouldnt be able to move...at all......

wolverine8888
? ya iceman can move what to say zub zero can't? he from another demension and he is a god now

legacy92
I still say Glacius would PWN them IMO lol ok lets make it Triple treat match Wolverine8888 if ya want
Sub Zero
Iceman
Glacius
and hek add in Frozone LMAO from incredibles for jokes ...jks lol laughing Happy Dance smokin'

Blair Wind
icemans body still has moleculer motion to it (which means he can move...)he can control molcules to completly stop, doesnt mean that he uses that technique against himself...that would be dumb....

wolverine8888
ya this is now a tripple threat match between Sub Zero iceman Glacius.
hey cna any one explain Glacius

8bitChris
Glacius is a chump from a game where you press like six buttons and do a 50 hit ultra combo.

wolverine8888
oh lol

legacy92
Glcius just like Iceman is walkin Ice ....

Tha C-Master
Iceman can stay away from him though...

Glacius is a pimp...

legacy92
lol thats true hey Wolverine8888 let Iceman not aloud to ue his abilaty to fly jus make it a ground fight ...so its even for subby Glacius
hey C masta how u tink it would go then ? in a fite
1st .....?
2nd......?
3rd........?

Blair Wind
its not flying...its more like teleporting.....he can still get misty on the ground and kick all there butts tho....

Tha C-Master
Glacius can teleport as well.

It would be a tie between the 2 and subzero would lose...

Juntai
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok....are u understanding the concept of KINETIC ENERGY? and the ability to STOP the movement of the molecules in such a way that it is not freezing! not goin brrrr the temperature just changed and im frozen but suddenly not being able to move because you have no more molecules moving????.....so what was SZ gonna do again? I would assume he would do this by FREEZING at a molecular level by moving the electrons and protons to absolute zero. Thereby stealing the energy from them.
So it IS freezing.
Unless you can prove otherwise.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Juntai
I would assume he would do this by FREEZING at a molecular level by moving the electrons and protons to absolute zero. Thereby stealing the energy from them.
So it IS freezing.
Unless you can prove otherwise.

I know it IS freezing but if I just said it was freezing then they would think that it meant an OUTSIDE attack that would not stop them, it would just be a lil cold.....i was trying to say all that you said in layman terms.....but you still said it better....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.